Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

Allo Vera

kiwifarms.net
Woke princess and ally to everyone Jameela Jamil is having a tough week. First she’s forced to come out as “queer” and now someone accusing her of being a massive munchie.

Link to Instagram Stories:

Looking at her mother’s laundry list of ailments, it seems that Jameela didn’t fall far from the munchie tree.

Anyway, Jameela has kicked off on Twitter and is claiming the holes in her “car accident” story are because it was TWO car accidents (two car accidents both caused by running away from bees, in fact).

Twitter thread:

Attachments

Redandvino

kiwifarms.net
How does someone get away with all of this nonsense for years in the public spotlight? Is KF really the only place that is capable of putting 2 and 2 together with these insane people?
Apparently. EDS Twitter is so far up her ass they can’t think straight. How rude we all are for questioning someone, how we must believe everyone who’s got seemingly unconnected symptoms must be a munchie (they said it, not me), how we’re all stigmatizing EDS even though it’s already so misunderstood and none of us understand how /hard/ it is to have such a rArE dIsEaSe

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Apparently. EDS Twitter is so far up her ass they can’t think straight. How rude we all are for questioning someone, how we must believe everyone who’s got seemingly unconnected symptoms must be a munchie (they said it, not me), how we’re all stigmatizing EDS even though it’s already so misunderstood and none of us understand how /hard/ it is to have such a rArE dIsEaSe
Benign hypermobility is insanely common among young women. It's not even like they have some kind of rare disorder.

Come on munchies, you know you want to have the Yemenite deaf-blind hypopigmentation syndrome. POTS and hEDS is some basic bitch shit. Try harder.

elliptical narcissist

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you referencing IF or IFGW? The PL’ing on IF was crazy but I haven’t noticed it as much on IFGW.

I am kind of sad this thread has quieted down tho - I like multiple references for the munchies I am tracking.

The powerleveling is getting pretty bad on IFGW. It's not keeping me from reading there, but oh man.

This thread sure did quiet down and I had noticed that IFGW was hoppin' lately, now I know why. lol

flatlandbasin

kiwifarms.net
Hello friends. Would you like to come on another wild ride with me?
mainimage.png
This is Chr!stina D0herty of Woburn, Massachusetts. She has had as many as seven (yes, 7) tethered cord/ spinal fusion surgeries with Dr. Henderson as well as countless other surgeries and hospitalizations. One G0FundMe is currently at $55,520. Also note: Idk what people do or don't have vis-a-vis illnesses. I have very specific expertise and connective tissue disorders is not it. Please discuss.

Name: Chr!stina D0herty

Claimed conditions:
EDS
MCAS
Chiari malformation
Tethered cord syndrome
Spinal instability
Idiopathic intracranial hypertension
Dysautonomia
POTS
Adrenal insufficiency
Gastroparesis
GERD
TMJ
Sleep apnea
Endometriosis
IBS
Celiac disease
Kyphosis (hunchback)
Scoliosis
Chronic pain
Spina bifida occulta
Lyme (for a minute)
Other, I'm sure but it'd take me forever to pore (pour?) over all her hashtags.

When we meet Christina, she's a nerdy 18-year-old who does middling watercolors of Disney characters on the gram.
disneyfanart.png

Big oof.
heh.png

In an early post, she already has been diagnosed with EDS and has a fusion surgery. You might think that this is her first surgery, but we come to learn later that it's not at all... I think this may have been like her 4th or something.
firstfusion.png

She posted this picture shortly after, but the timeline here is messy. She had just started her Instagram and it wasn't a true documentation of what she was going through at the time.

anotherearlysurgery.png

In a later video she says she was unable to read because of idiopathic intracranial hypertension. I'm not sure this is out of line with that, again I don't think the 2014 timeline exactly syncs up. We don't know if this was another surgery or pics taken during the same surgery.

thumbshyperextended.pngfourthsurgery.png

(I believe this comment belongs to this post, but I took a lot of screenshots so.)

In 2015 she was "relearning to walk" (she is often relearning to walk).
spinecompressed.png

Now featuring seizures, for some reason. This is when we see a number on surgeries: five, with six and seven upcoming.
suregry5.png

Moving on to 2016 (and maybe not in order):

She began 2016 with almost all of her spine fused:
spinesection.png

She started a YouTube channel and now has MastCell
alsogtube?.png

She had a "mini-stroke" and had to have a cerebral stent placed
angiogram:ministroke.png

She was allergic to CT contrast. Look, I can tell you this: no. CT contrast is most often an iodine preparation. Iodine is naturally occurring in the body as it is necessary for normal thyroid function. There are a VERY limited number of reactions to contrast, which would be treated with a corticosteroid. If you believed you had a seafood allergy or a contrast material reaction, you'd tell the doc and they would assess whether to give it to you. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but at the MOST she could be having a pseudoallergic reaction.
allergictoctcontrast.png

She got a feeding tube, which started when she was around 10-11, she says
startedat10-11.png

She did a sleep study
cordsntubes.png

Here's a picture of her spine
fuckingweird.png
Remember when Lyme was a thing? lololol
ibd:scoliosis.png

She let her g-tube hang out of her skirt mid-summer cuz that's normal.
tube.png

In March she had her ENTIRE spine fused, skull to tailbone.
totalspinefusion.png

I know I'm kind of useless, but she's got all kinds of different braces and idk what all they do. Idk if people with 5 different spinal surgeries need them or not. Maybe at that point you do.
legbraces.png

They all LOVE this book.
thisdamnbook.png

She fainted "well over 20 times"
panicattack.png

She finished off the year by getting a picc.
picc.png

Okay, now it's 2017 and she's 20-21 years old.

She begins to monitor he bloodsugar for reasons unknown.
bloodsugar.png

This is her spine as viewed on fluoroscopy. All fused up
fluoroscopy.png

Is this true, "loose ligaments can't properly support and stabilize our joints"?
looseligaments.png
She definitely took this pic on the DL, like once the nurse left her to get changed.
idkwhatthisis.png

Don't forget about her feeding tube. She can't swallow.
unabletoswallow.png

And she started xolair injections cuz she reacts to food, perfumes, smoke, air freshners, laundry soap, cosmetics, etc. "essentially allergic to everything." (but not Lush products)
xolair.pnglushproducts.png

Okay, moving on to 2018.

Surgerines in 2 different states sounds a bit like doctor shopping, no?
2moresurgeries.png

According to her, a scan showed that one of her screws popped loose. I guess that's what happens when you've got that much hardware.
crazyeyes.png

Also around this same time she had a lung infection (?)
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.02.47 PM.png
Gnarly.

gross.png
And here he is, the man himself.

drhenderson.png
THIS. WOMAN. She let doctors perform surgery on her WHILE SHE WAS AWAKE. I think it was fusing of her tibia and fibula and she got operated on like, World War I bite a bullet and let an untrained medic saw your leg off-style. I'm not sure anyone I've yet seen on Kiwi Farms is so committed.

awakefusion.png
Now, a lot of her 2018 stuff is like, pictures of art and inspirational quotes and stuff. But when she goes downhill, she goes downhill fast.

videoscreenshot.png
She had a shunt placed, lots of stuff done... probably if you've had that many surgeries, now is about when you can start to expect things to go wrong.
pennstate.png
I'm not 100% sure I follow this train of thought, if this was the shunt that was placed before or a second shunt placed later. Anyway, she got a major infection.
shuntrerouted.png
I believe this is from the same hospital stay
shuntsurgery.png
And then she had ANOTHER spinal fusion revision. My GAWD that shirt.
ugh.png
Shortly thereafter, this post says, she had a collapsed lung because a surgeon poked a hole in her lung during a port placement.
collapsinglung.png
Now it's 2019.

Punctured lung or punctured lung scare? Unknown.

punctured lung.jpg
Her mom videotaped her in the hospital, where a nurse (or someone) had just quick-pushed 50mg liquid benadryl
benadryl.pngdrugs.png

"This is why I don't do drugs, people," she tells an imaginary audience.

Posted the same day:
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.03.23 PM.png
Guess who has an embroidered bag for her epipen?
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.23.22 PM.png

FUSION SAVED HER LIFE OKAY?!

needleinjoint.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.20.03 PM.png
What. Is. A. Bone. Growth. Stimulator.
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.20.18 PM.png
Also this lil jokester posted this about CBD on 4/20. Furthermore what is wrong with weed culture I ask?
420lol.png
And then it's all artposts... until around October, when her health takes a nosedive again. I'll just let those posts speak for themselves, since they're mostly text.
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.20.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.21.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.21.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.21.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.21.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.22.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.22.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.22.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 4.23.03 PM.png
Thank you, I am exhausted.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

thirsttrap12345

kiwifarms.net
Hello friends. Would you like to come on another wild ride with me? View attachment 1141668
This is Chr!stina D0herty of Woburn, Massachusetts. She has had as many as seven (yes, 7) tethered cord/ spinal fusion surgeries with Dr. Henderson as well as countless other surgeries and hospitalizations. One G0FundMe is currently at $55,520. Also note: Idk what people do or don't have vis-a-vis illnesses. I have very specific expertise and connective tissue disorders is not it. Please discuss.

Claimed conditions:
EDS
MCAS
Chiari malformation
Tethered cord syndrome
Spinal instability
Dysautonomia
POTS
Adrenal insufficiency
Gastroparesis
GERD
TMJ
Sleep apnea
Endometriosis
IBS
Celiac disease
Kyphosis (hunchback)
Scoliosis
Chronic pain
Spina bifida occulta
Lyme (for a minute)

When we meet Christina, she's a nerdy 18-year-old who does middling watercolors of Disney characters on the gram.

View attachment 1141703

Big oof.
View attachment 1141798

In an early post, she already has been diagnosed with EDS and has a fusion surgery. You might think that this is her first surgery, but we come to learn later that it's not at all... I think this may have been like her 4th or something. View attachment 1141706
She posted this picture shortly after, but the timeline here is messy. She had just started her Instagram and it wasn't a true documentation of what she was going through at the time.

View attachment 1141692
In a later video she says she was unable to read because of idiopathic intracranial hypertension. I'm not sure this is out of line with that, again I don't think the 2014 timeline exactly syncs up. We don't know if this was another surgery or pics taken during the same surgery.

View attachment 1141848View attachment 1141710
(I believe this comment belongs to this post, but I took a lot of screenshots so.)

View attachment 1141801

Now featuring seizures, for some reason. This is when we see a number on surgeries: five, with six and seven upcoming.

View attachment 1141846

View attachment 1141843

She started a YouTube channel and now has MastCellView attachment 1141690

She had a "mini-stroke" and had to have a cerebral stent placedView attachment 1141691

She was allergic to CT contrast. Look, I can tell you this: no. CT contrast is most often an iodine preparation. Iodine is naturally occurring in the body as it is necessary for normal thyroid function. There are a VERY limited number of reactions to contrast, which would be treated with a corticosteroid. If you believed you had a seafood allergy or a contrast material reaction, you'd tell the doc and they would assess whether to give it to you. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but at the MOST she could be having a pseudoallergic reaction. View attachment 1141689

She got a feeding tube, which started when she was around 10-11, she saysView attachment 1141845

She did a sleep study

View attachment 1141697

Here's a picture of her spineView attachment 1141711

View attachment 1141799

View attachment 1141850

View attachment 1141849

I know I'm kind of useless, but she's got all kinds of different braces and idk what all they do. Idk if people with 5 different spinal surgeries need them or not. Maybe at that point you do. View attachment 1141802

They all LOVE this book.View attachment 1141847

View attachment 1141806

View attachment 1141808

View attachment 1141695

This is her spine as viewed on fluoroscopy. All fused upView attachment 1141709

Is this true, "loose ligaments can't properly support and stabilize our joints"?
View attachment 1141803

She definitely took this pic on the DL, like once the nurse left her to get changed. View attachment 1141800

View attachment 1141852
And she started xolair injections cuz she reacts to food, perfumes, smoke, air freshners, laundry soap, cosmetics, etc. "essentially allergic to everything." (but not Lush products)View attachment 1141855View attachment 1141804

Okay, moving on to 2018.

Surgerines in 2 different states sounds a bit like doctor shopping, no? View attachment 1141685

According to her, a scan showed that one of her screws popped loose. I guess that's what happens when you've got that much hardware.
View attachment 1141700
Also around this same time she had a lung infection (?)View attachment 1141820

Gnarly.
View attachment 1141797

View attachment 1141704

THIS. WOMAN. She let doctors perform surgery on her WHILE SHE WAS AWAKE. I think it was fusing of her tibia and fibula and she got operated on like, World War I bite a bullet and let an untrained medic saw your leg off-style. I'm not sure anyone I've yet seen on Kiwi Farms is so committed.
View attachment 1141693

Now, a lot of her 2018 stuff is like, pictures of art and inspirational quotes and stuff. But when she goes downhill, she goes downhill fast.
View attachment 1141853

She had a shunt placed, lots of stuff done... probably if you've had that many surgeries, now is about when you can start to expect things to go wrong. View attachment 1141807

I'm not 100% sure I follow this train of thought, if this was the shunt that was placed before or a second shunt placed later. Anyway, she got a major infection. View attachment 1141840

I believe this is from the same hospital stayView attachment 1141841

And then she had ANOTHER spinal fusion revision. My GAWD that shirt. View attachment 1141851

Shortly thereafter, this post says, she had a collapsed lung because a surgeon poked a hole in her lung during a port placement. View attachment 1141696

Now it's 2019.

View attachment 1141809

Her mom videotaped her in the hospital, where a nurse (or someone) had just quick-pushed 50mg liquid benadryl
View attachment 1141694View attachment 1141705

Posted the same day:View attachment 1141821

View attachment 1141839

View attachment 1141805
View attachment 1141823

View attachment 1141824

Also this lil jokester posted this about CBD on 4/20. Furthermore what is wrong with weed culture I ask? View attachment 1141688

And then it's all artposts... until around October, when her health takes a nosedive again. I'll just let those posts speak for themselves, since they're mostly text.
View attachment 1141825
View attachment 1141826
View attachment 1141833
View attachment 1141832
View attachment 1141834
View attachment 1141835
View attachment 1141836
View attachment 1141837
View attachment 1141838
OP. Damn. I hope you have an extra glass of wine for your work here. She’s LONG been on my list of “oh hell nah” but she’s legit WORSHIPPED in the EDS circles. She used to just be a quirky artsy young woman but damn did she spiral fast. I mean I guess if you’re going to let Henderson cut you open that many times you’re going to commit to the sick chick life. And boy has she committed. She is HELLA dramatic and it seems to be a trait her mom has too. Oh and her sister of course has severe EDS and recently had surgery with Henderson. Let’s all remember the man doesn’t take insurance!!!!! HOW IN THE FUCK ARE THEY PAYING FOR THIS???

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
OP. Damn. I hope you have an extra glass of wine for your work here. She’s LONG been on my list of “oh hell nah” but she’s legit WORSHIPPED in the EDS circles. She used to just be a quirky artsy young woman but damn did she spiral fast. I mean I guess if you’re going to let Henderson cut you open that many times you’re going to commit to the sick chick life. And boy has she committed. She is HELLA dramatic and it seems to be a trait her mom has too. Oh and her sister of course has severe EDS and recently had surgery with Henderson. Let’s all remember the man doesn’t take insurance!!!!! HOW IN THE FUCK ARE THEY PAYING FOR THIS???
Yeah I don't get Dr. Henderson. Any ortho/neuro surgeon can make millions of dollars per year doing L4/L5 microdiscectomies. That's, like, literally the only surgery you have to do.

Henderson apparently decided that was not good enough. He's got a really good scheme going on. And may or may not be killing people.

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
Hello friends. Would you like to come on another wild ride with me? View attachment 1141668

Claimed conditions:
EDS
MCAS
Chiari malformation
Tethered cord syndrome
Spinal instability
Dysautonomia
POTS
Adrenal insufficiency
Gastroparesis
GERD
TMJ
Sleep apnea
Endometriosis
IBS
Celiac disease
Kyphosis (hunchback)
Scoliosis
Chronic pain
Spina bifida occulta
Lyme (for a minute)

View attachment 1141703

Big oof.
View attachment 1141798

In an early post, she already has been diagnosed with EDS and has a fusion surgery. You might think that this is her first surgery, but we come to learn later that it's not at all... I think this may have been like her 4th or something. View attachment 1141706

View attachment 1141692

View attachment 1141848View attachment 1141710

View attachment 1141801

View attachment 1141846

View attachment 1141843

She started a YouTube channel and now has MastCellView attachment 1141690

She had a "mini-stroke" and had to have a cerebral stent placedView attachment 1141691

She was allergic to CT contrast. Look, I can tell you this: no. CT contrast is most often an iodine preparation. Iodine is naturally occurring in the body as it is necessary for normal thyroid function. There are a VERY limited number of reactions to contrast, which would be treated with a corticosteroid. If you believed you had a seafood allergy or a contrast material reaction, you'd tell the doc and they would assess whether to give it to you. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but at the MOST she could be having a pseudoallergic reaction. View attachment 1141689

She got a feeding tube, which started when she was around 10-11, she saysView attachment 1141845

She did a sleep study

View attachment 1141697

Here's a picture of her spineView attachment 1141711

View attachment 1141799

View attachment 1141850

View attachment 1141849

I know I'm kind of useless, but she's got all kinds of different braces and idk what all they do. Idk if people with 5 different spinal surgeries need them or not. Maybe at that point you do. View attachment 1141802

They all LOVE this book.View attachment 1141847

View attachment 1141806

View attachment 1141808

View attachment 1141695

This is her spine as viewed on fluoroscopy. All fused upView attachment 1141709

View attachment 1141803

She definitely took this pic on the DL, like once the nurse left her to get changed. View attachment 1141800

View attachment 1141852
And she started xolair injections cuz she reacts to food, perfumes, smoke, air freshners, laundry soap, cosmetics, etc. "essentially allergic to everything." (but not Lush products)View attachment 1141855View attachment 1141804

Okay, moving on to 2018.

Surgerines in 2 different states sounds a bit like doctor shopping, no? View attachment 1141685

View attachment 1141700
Also around this same time she had a lung infection (?)View attachment 1141820

Gnarly.
View attachment 1141797

View attachment 1141704

View attachment 1141693

View attachment 1141853

She had a shunt placed, lots of stuff done... probably if you've had that many surgeries, now is about when you can start to expect things to go wrong. View attachment 1141807

I'm not 100% sure I follow this train of thought, if this was the shunt that was placed before or a second shunt placed later. Anyway, she got a major infection. View attachment 1141840

I believe this is from the same hospital stayView attachment 1141841

And then she had ANOTHER spinal fusion revision. My GAWD that shirt. View attachment 1141851

Shortly thereafter, this post says, she had a collapsed lung because a surgeon poked a hole in her lung during a port placement. View attachment 1141696

Now it's 2019.

View attachment 1141809

View attachment 1141694View attachment 1141705

Posted the same day:View attachment 1141821

View attachment 1141839

View attachment 1141805
View attachment 1141823

View attachment 1141824

Also this lil jokester posted this about CBD on 4/20. Furthermore what is wrong with weed culture I ask? View attachment 1141688

View attachment 1141825
View attachment 1141826
View attachment 1141833
View attachment 1141832
View attachment 1141834
View attachment 1141835
View attachment 1141836
View attachment 1141837
View attachment 1141838
I am so fucking uncomfortable looking at that spine.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
I am so fucking uncomfortable looking at that spine.
It took me about 6 months during the 2018 period to realize something was not quite right with Cristina.

She seems to fancy herself quite an actress, brave, cheerful!

I wonder if this all started with anorexia at 10/11?

Her mom's comment "look at her posture! So nice and straight!"

No wire hangers kinda vibe.