Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

large_farva

Who can say "meow" the most?
kiwifarms.net
Hello friends. Would you like to come on another wild ride with me?

View attachment 1141836
It's almost like having over a dozen spine surgeries has catastrophic effects on your health.

Love the "muh reactions" bitching like a Karen at the entire staff who are just trying to help. I'm sure it was the fragrance and not losing her port/ lowering of pain meds that made her so crabby.

Hello friends. Would you like to come on another wild ride with me? This is Chr!stina D0herty of Woburn, Massachusetts.
Holy crap, what a wild ride indeed! I enjoy the discussed, but have a warm place in my cold dead heart for true Munchausen and fictitious cases. Malingerers and Peter Pan/failed ballerinas are fun and all, but there's something truly special about a completely normal (or for the benefit of the doubt chronically ill but OTT) person completely mutilating themselves because of a delusion and an enabler/overbearing narc parent.

This sad sack definitely doesn't disappoint, and has absolutely ruined any sort of life with these surgeries. She is in complete denial if she thinks not being able to walk, swallow, stand, or breathe at night due to hardware in her body is somehow better than just dealing treating EDS symptoms with PT, medications, and pain management.

Yes, it's true that loose ligaments can't properly support and stabilize joints, but fusing your bones together is NOT the answer (nor recommended) for EDS unless last resort. Physical Therapy is absolutely the first line of treatment and designed to help strengthen your muscles to help stabilize joints and prevent overextending your range of motion. Thus why they are paying out of pocket for non network surgeons in two separate states.

Henderson, as we all know, would fuse one's forehead to their knees if they'd paid for it. There's absolutely zero medical reason to fuse her entire spine. It's medically unnecessary, and as she's learning now, is doing way more harm than good.

The thing about the spine is that's you HAVE to do one section at a time. I'm not even including CCI, Chiari, "tethered cord", or even her claimed (which I don't believe one second) Spina bifida,
Surgeries, because it's all a joke with Henderson. You but 1 diagnoses and agree to surgery, you get 2 free.

Anyway, each section you fuse naturally the section below it or above it is going to become more unstable because of those muscles and ligaments (EDS or not) compensating or lack thereof. PT is pretty crucial in recovery to counteract these issues.

I want to point out that each section of the spine is operated on differently. Cervical fusion can be done through the front of the neck, lumbar from the back, while CCI/AAI through the back of the head, and Thoracic spine is done by cracking open the front of your ribs and pushing some organs aside because there's too much muscle and meat to go through the back without making things worse. There is very little reason to have Thoracic spinal fusion, even with severe herniated discs or degeneration. Fracture, dislocated vertebrae? Yeah sure. But otherwise there's the risks don't outweigh the benefits.

Some other hilariously pathetic points to this crazy story is that GFM states BOTH daughters have the same ridiculous list of diagnoses. This mom has to have some serious narc issues or some sort of caregiver complex. Also, the absolute shameless statements how they pay out of pocket to doctor shop and for surgeries that aren't covered on their insurance plans be because apparently that's just life with EDS?

Gnarly indeed. And it's definitely healing normally, no signs of the special EDS skin she claims.

What. Is. A. Bone. Growth. Stimulator.
View attachment 1141824
Haha, it's actually a thing and exactly how she describes it. It looks much like a satellite, makes no noise, no sounds, it's super weird little thing. Common thing to be prescribed after a disc dissection and fusion to help the fake disc grow.

Thank you, I am exhausted.
Thank, you! I owe you a beer.

View attachment 1141668
This is Chr!stina D0herty of Woburn, Massachusetts. She has had as many as seven (yes, 7) tethered cord/ spinal fusion surgeries with Dr. Henderson as well as countless other surgeries and hospitalizations. One G0FundMe is currently at $55,520. Also note: Idk what people do or don't have vis-a-vis illnesses. I have very specific expertise and connective tissue disorders is not it. Please discuss.

Name: Chr!stina D0herty

Claimed conditions:
EDS
MCAS
Chiari malformation
Tethered cord syndrome
Spinal instability
Idiopathic intracranial hypertension
Dysautonomia
POTS
Adrenal insufficiency
Gastroparesis
GERD
TMJ
Sleep apnea
Endometriosis
IBS
Celiac disease
Kyphosis (hunchback)
Scoliosis
Chronic pain
Spina bifida occulta
Lyme (for a minute)
Other, I'm sure but it'd take me forever to pore (pour?) over all her hashtags.

When we meet Christina, she's a nerdy 18-year-old who does middling watercolors of Disney characters on the gram.
View attachment 1141703

Big oof.
View attachment 1141798

In an early post, she already has been diagnosed with EDS and has a fusion surgery. You might think that this is her first surgery, but we come to learn later that it's not at all... I think this may have been like her 4th or something.
View attachment 1141706

She posted this picture shortly after, but the timeline here is messy. She had just started her Instagram and it wasn't a true documentation of what she was going through at the time.

View attachment 1141692

In a later video she says she was unable to read because of idiopathic intracranial hypertension. I'm not sure this is out of line with that, again I don't think the 2014 timeline exactly syncs up. We don't know if this was another surgery or pics taken during the same surgery.

View attachment 1141848View attachment 1141710

(I believe this comment belongs to this post, but I took a lot of screenshots so.)

In 2015 she was "relearning to walk" (she is often relearning to walk).
View attachment 1141842

Now featuring seizures, for some reason. This is when we see a number on surgeries: five, with six and seven upcoming.
View attachment 1141846

Moving on to 2016 (and maybe not in order):

She began 2016 with almost all of her spine fused:
View attachment 1141843

She started a YouTube channel and now has MastCell
View attachment 1141690

She had a "mini-stroke" and had to have a cerebral stent placed
View attachment 1141691

She was allergic to CT contrast. Look, I can tell you this: no. CT contrast is most often an iodine preparation. Iodine is naturally occurring in the body as it is necessary for normal thyroid function. There are a VERY limited number of reactions to contrast, which would be treated with a corticosteroid. If you believed you had a seafood allergy or a contrast material reaction, you'd tell the doc and they would assess whether to give it to you. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but at the MOST she could be having a pseudoallergic reaction.
View attachment 1141689

She got a feeding tube, which started when she was around 10-11, she says
View attachment 1141845

She did a sleep study
View attachment 1141697

Here's a picture of her spine
View attachment 1141711
Remember when Lyme was a thing? lololol
View attachment 1141799

She let her g-tube hang out of her skirt mid-summer cuz that's normal.
View attachment 1141850

In March she had her ENTIRE spine fused, skull to tailbone.
View attachment 1141849

I know I'm kind of useless, but she's got all kinds of different braces and idk what all they do. Idk if people with 5 different spinal surgeries need them or not. Maybe at that point you do.
View attachment 1141802

They all LOVE this book.
View attachment 1141847

She fainted "well over 20 times"
View attachment 1141806

She finished off the year by getting a picc.
View attachment 1141808

Okay, now it's 2017 and she's 20-21 years old.

She begins to monitor he bloodsugar for reasons unknown.
View attachment 1141695

This is her spine as viewed on fluoroscopy. All fused up
View attachment 1141707

Is this true, "loose ligaments can't properly support and stabilize our joints"?
View attachment 1141803
She definitely took this pic on the DL, like once the nurse left her to get changed.
View attachment 1141800

Don't forget about her feeding tube. She can't swallow.
View attachment 1141852

And she started xolair injections cuz she reacts to food, perfumes, smoke, air freshners, laundry soap, cosmetics, etc. "essentially allergic to everything." (but not Lush products)
View attachment 1141855View attachment 1141804

Okay, moving on to 2018.

Surgerines in 2 different states sounds a bit like doctor shopping, no?
View attachment 1141685

According to her, a scan showed that one of her screws popped loose. I guess that's what happens when you've got that much hardware.
View attachment 1141700

Also around this same time she had a lung infection (?)
View attachment 1141820
Gnarly.

View attachment 1141797
And here he is, the man himself.

View attachment 1141704
THIS. WOMAN. She let doctors perform surgery on her WHILE SHE WAS AWAKE. I think it was fusing of her tibia and fibula and she got operated on like, World War I bite a bullet and let an untrained medic saw your leg off-style. I'm not sure anyone I've yet seen on Kiwi Farms is so committed.

View attachment 1141693
Now, a lot of her 2018 stuff is like, pictures of art and inspirational quotes and stuff. But when she goes downhill, she goes downhill fast.

View attachment 1141853
She had a shunt placed, lots of stuff done... probably if you've had that many surgeries, now is about when you can start to expect things to go wrong.
View attachment 1141807
I'm not 100% sure I follow this train of thought, if this was the shunt that was placed before or a second shunt placed later. Anyway, she got a major infection.
View attachment 1141840
I believe this is from the same hospital stay
View attachment 1141841
And then she had ANOTHER spinal fusion revision. My GAWD that shirt.
View attachment 1141851
Shortly thereafter, this post says, she had a collapsed lung because a surgeon poked a hole in her lung during a port placement.
View attachment 1141696
Now it's 2019.

Punctured lung or punctured lung scare? Unknown.

View attachment 1141809
Her mom videotaped her in the hospital, where a nurse (or someone) had just quick-pushed 50mg liquid benadryl
View attachment 1141694View attachment 1141705

"This is why I don't do drugs, people," she tells an imaginary audience.

Posted the same day:
View attachment 1141821
Guess who has an embroidered bag for her epipen?
View attachment 1141839

FUSION SAVED HER LIFE OKAY?!

View attachment 1141805View attachment 1141823
View attachment 1141824
Also this lil jokester posted this about CBD on 4/20. Furthermore what is wrong with weed culture I ask?
View attachment 1141688
And then it's all artposts... until around October, when her health takes a nosedive again. I'll just let those posts speak for themselves, since they're mostly text.
View attachment 1141825View attachment 1141826

View attachment 1141833View attachment 1141832View attachment 1141834View attachment 1141835View attachment 1141836
View attachment 1141837View attachment 1141838
Okay, so I haven't made it all the way through this yet, but I wanted to possibly PL on the contrast reaction thing. I had an MRI with contrast done several years ago and I had a histamine reaction to the push. The tech noticed it immediately and pulled me out of the scan and shuffled me to the very convenient onsite urgent care where they stabbed me with an epi and set me up with an IV for benadryl. I thought it was all super unnecessary since it was just some hives that I didn't even notice at first. And now it's in my medical records that I have an iodine allergy; thankfully I'm not a munchie so I don't expose myself to unnecessary radiation often enough to worry about dying during an MRI. So, it IS possible to have a reaction, but now I'm wondering if I am disable 2? Where is my port and toobz?

Special spoonie

kiwifarms.net
If munchies are too lazy to scout out rare diagnoses maybe they should just start finding historical diagnoses

View attachment 1142978

#purples #livergrown #gripingintheguts #risingofthelights #evil #believespoonies
Christine/Carrie wished she had them illnesses.

A54EE20E-640D-4DAC-B01C-ADC688528BB3.jpeg
75A31369-450A-4A90-BB13-7C9F768144B6.jpeg

The 1811 dictionary of the vulgar tounges version of these girls .
Don’t know why always thought it was a funny term.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I haven't made it all the way through this yet, but I wanted to possibly PL on the contrast reaction thing. I had an MRI with contrast done several years ago and I had a histamine reaction to the push. The tech noticed it immediately and pulled me out of the scan and shuffled me to the very convenient onsite urgent care where they stabbed me with an epi and set me up with an IV for benadryl. I thought it was all super unnecessary since it was just some hives that I didn't even notice at first. And now it's in my medical records that I have an iodine allergy; thankfully I'm not a munchie so I don't expose myself to unnecessary radiation often enough to worry about dying during an MRI. So, it IS possible to have a reaction, but now I'm wondering if I am disable 2? Where is my port and toobz?
Well, you messed up. You should have started taking selfies and screaming about medical negligence.

(contrast reactions aren't unusual btw and it sounds like your care team handled it perfectly)

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know we have established many of people post also go on /r/illnessfakersgonewild, too. However since Paige is popular here and one two people cannot stand going on reddit.

View attachment 1143108
Poor Paiges’s mum knows Paige has read her posts. Also Paige has DFED probably about the time she realised about her posts.
I really feel sorry for Paige's mum, she's had to deal with so much and now her only little outlet has been taken away form her.

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how Paige will punish her mom. There is no way she won't retaliate. But if she makes herself sicker she will just die sooner and give the whole family peace.
She probably knows that there is nothing she could really do besides...say trying to recover and then start the whole process over again after reeling in her Mom

"Look! I am all better because your posts! I am gonna be "fine" and then suddenly deathly sick again

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
As far as the watercolor girl, if she was already on her fourth surgery as a young adult, likely her parents took her to Henderson when she was a teenager. I guess I can’t be sure of that. But I don’t know if I believe she’s a munchie.
If she really needed the surgery it would have been done and not at a cash only/accepts no insurance fraud like Henderson.
Where he practices out of a community hospital and in a few cases leaves them high and dry right after the surgery to recover in hotels.
He has plenty of teenage/younger munchies he has butchered, many of them mentioned here.

@mysteryelles (Ellen) is a similar case to this watercolor girl.
So much so that when you go to Ellen's IG it prompts you to follow the watercolor girls IG.

MeIG1.jpg

Last edited:

mooserangerofthenorth

kiwifarms.net
Boston (in the same state as her) is a hub of hospitals. If you wanted to have and actual medical emergency, best do on Longwood ave.

You have Brigham and Womans and Massachusetts General Hospital. They make up the two flagships of Partners Healthcare. Between the two you have EVERY type of subspecialty. BWH actually has an adult genetics clinic. They have actually changed their EDS program due to the influx of how "hip" the EDS dx is.

You also have Tufts, Beth Israel Deaconess (now owns Lahey) and Boston Medical Center (only go there if you get shot).

To choose to leave Woburn and go to some podunk outer rim hospital and have your entire spine fused is INSANE.

I wonder if she had gone to a Boston ER and they laughed her out.

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1141668
This is Chr!stina D0herty of Woburn, Massachusetts. She has had as many as seven (yes, 7) tethered cord/ spinal fusion surgeries with Dr. Henderson as well as countless other surgeries and hospitalizations. One G0FundMe is currently at $55,520. Also note: Idk what people do or don't have vis-a-vis illnesses. I have very specific expertise and connective tissue disorders is not it. Please discuss.

Name: Chr!stina D0herty

Claimed conditions:
EDS
MCAS
Chiari malformation
Tethered cord syndrome
Spinal instability
Idiopathic intracranial hypertension
Dysautonomia
POTS
Adrenal insufficiency
Gastroparesis
GERD
TMJ
Sleep apnea
Endometriosis
IBS
Celiac disease
Kyphosis (hunchback)
Scoliosis
Chronic pain
Spina bifida occulta
Lyme (for a minute)
Other, I'm sure but it'd take me forever to pore (pour?) over all her hashtags.

When we meet Christina, she's a nerdy 18-year-old who does middling watercolors of Disney characters on the gram.
View attachment 1141703

Big oof.
View attachment 1141798

In an early post, she already has been diagnosed with EDS and has a fusion surgery. You might think that this is her first surgery, but we come to learn later that it's not at all... I think this may have been like her 4th or something.
View attachment 1141706

She posted this picture shortly after, but the timeline here is messy. She had just started her Instagram and it wasn't a true documentation of what she was going through at the time.

View attachment 1141692

In a later video she says she was unable to read because of idiopathic intracranial hypertension. I'm not sure this is out of line with that, again I don't think the 2014 timeline exactly syncs up. We don't know if this was another surgery or pics taken during the same surgery.

View attachment 1141848View attachment 1141710

(I believe this comment belongs to this post, but I took a lot of screenshots so.)

In 2015 she was "relearning to walk" (she is often relearning to walk).
View attachment 1141842

Now featuring seizures, for some reason. This is when we see a number on surgeries: five, with six and seven upcoming.
View attachment 1141846

Moving on to 2016 (and maybe not in order):

She began 2016 with almost all of her spine fused:
View attachment 1141843

She started a YouTube channel and now has MastCell
View attachment 1141690

She had a "mini-stroke" and had to have a cerebral stent placed
View attachment 1141691

She was allergic to CT contrast. Look, I can tell you this: no. CT contrast is most often an iodine preparation. Iodine is naturally occurring in the body as it is necessary for normal thyroid function. There are a VERY limited number of reactions to contrast, which would be treated with a corticosteroid. If you believed you had a seafood allergy or a contrast material reaction, you'd tell the doc and they would assess whether to give it to you. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but at the MOST she could be having a pseudoallergic reaction.
View attachment 1141689

She got a feeding tube, which started when she was around 10-11, she says
View attachment 1141845

She did a sleep study
View attachment 1141697

Here's a picture of her spine
View attachment 1141711
Remember when Lyme was a thing? lololol
View attachment 1141799

She let her g-tube hang out of her skirt mid-summer cuz that's normal.
View attachment 1141850

In March she had her ENTIRE spine fused, skull to tailbone.
View attachment 1141849

I know I'm kind of useless, but she's got all kinds of different braces and idk what all they do. Idk if people with 5 different spinal surgeries need them or not. Maybe at that point you do.
View attachment 1141802

They all LOVE this book.
View attachment 1141847

She fainted "well over 20 times"
View attachment 1141806

She finished off the year by getting a picc.
View attachment 1141808

Okay, now it's 2017 and she's 20-21 years old.

She begins to monitor he bloodsugar for reasons unknown.
View attachment 1141695

This is her spine as viewed on fluoroscopy. All fused up
View attachment 1141707

Is this true, "loose ligaments can't properly support and stabilize our joints"?
View attachment 1141803
She definitely took this pic on the DL, like once the nurse left her to get changed.
View attachment 1141800

Don't forget about her feeding tube. She can't swallow.
View attachment 1141852

And she started xolair injections cuz she reacts to food, perfumes, smoke, air freshners, laundry soap, cosmetics, etc. "essentially allergic to everything." (but not Lush products)
View attachment 1141855View attachment 1141804

Okay, moving on to 2018.

Surgerines in 2 different states sounds a bit like doctor shopping, no?
View attachment 1141685

According to her, a scan showed that one of her screws popped loose. I guess that's what happens when you've got that much hardware.
View attachment 1141700

Also around this same time she had a lung infection (?)
View attachment 1141820
Gnarly.

View attachment 1141797
And here he is, the man himself.

View attachment 1141704
THIS. WOMAN. She let doctors perform surgery on her WHILE SHE WAS AWAKE. I think it was fusing of her tibia and fibula and she got operated on like, World War I bite a bullet and let an untrained medic saw your leg off-style. I'm not sure anyone I've yet seen on Kiwi Farms is so committed.

View attachment 1141693
Now, a lot of her 2018 stuff is like, pictures of art and inspirational quotes and stuff. But when she goes downhill, she goes downhill fast.

View attachment 1141853
She had a shunt placed, lots of stuff done... probably if you've had that many surgeries, now is about when you can start to expect things to go wrong.
View attachment 1141807
I'm not 100% sure I follow this train of thought, if this was the shunt that was placed before or a second shunt placed later. Anyway, she got a major infection.
View attachment 1141840
I believe this is from the same hospital stay
View attachment 1141841
And then she had ANOTHER spinal fusion revision. My GAWD that shirt.
View attachment 1141851
Shortly thereafter, this post says, she had a collapsed lung because a surgeon poked a hole in her lung during a port placement.
View attachment 1141696
Now it's 2019.

Punctured lung or punctured lung scare? Unknown.

View attachment 1141809
Her mom videotaped her in the hospital, where a nurse (or someone) had just quick-pushed 50mg liquid benadryl
View attachment 1141694View attachment 1141705

"This is why I don't do drugs, people," she tells an imaginary audience.

Posted the same day:
View attachment 1141821
Guess who has an embroidered bag for her epipen?
View attachment 1141839

FUSION SAVED HER LIFE OKAY?!

View attachment 1141805View attachment 1141823
View attachment 1141824
Also this lil jokester posted this about CBD on 4/20. Furthermore what is wrong with weed culture I ask?
View attachment 1141688
And then it's all artposts... until around October, when her health takes a nosedive again. I'll just let those posts speak for themselves, since they're mostly text.
View attachment 1141825View attachment 1141826

View attachment 1141833View attachment 1141832View attachment 1141834View attachment 1141835View attachment 1141836
View attachment 1141837View attachment 1141838
Oh damn, I was putting her off forever because she was so fucking annoying and every time I tried to talk about her some of her stans would come at me. Semper fi, dude.
--------------------------------

In my eternal quest to make Nina-Jean Grant aka KittenBread uncomfortable every time she appears on the internet, her newest handle is /u/possum-by-night/

Told the same story about her dad:
Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 17.46.28.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-16 at 17.46.19.png

Asked the same questions about tattoos and EDS:
Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 17.52.57.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-16 at 17.53.21.png

Begged for attention with a story about her dead sister:
Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 17.54.49.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-16 at 18.04.00.png

And one about being inpatient in a mental hospital on her 18th birthday:
Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 18.05.45.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-16 at 17.55.52.png

Sloppy, sloppy... So what's this high-profile munchie up to these days?

Being a baby about a cold (this was one of like half a dozen dramatic posts about it).
Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 18.11.11.png

Not sure if she's having her first migraine despite a long history of claiming migraines...
Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 18.10.19.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-16 at 18.12.47.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 17.49.27.png

Lookin' sexy on valentine's day, absolutely mandatory power chair/mobility aids/braces nowhere to be seen. She's the one on the right and yes, she's biologically female. Just fucking unfortunate.

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 18.00.43.png
Abusing anonymity to be a hypocrite and/or having absolutely no self awareness, posting about how ridiculous oppression olympics is on Reddit while actively engaging in it IRL. (Also reminds me that as @dopedodo she once called someone a "fat they/them in a wheelchair." The lady doth protest too much.)

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 17.46.43.png
And she's now trying on diabeetus for size (no pun intended)

Come on Nina, at least make it a challenge next time.

edit: fixed links, sorry I'm rusty now.

Last edited: