Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

A Seagull

I'll shit on your wife's tits.
kiwifarms.net
Should've listened to the spoiler warning, that shit made me physically cringe so hard I could probably claim hEDS if I wanted to.
I haven't seen any other munchies (or normal people?) claim "stimdancing" is a thing...I was under the impression stimming is usually repetitive behavior that isn't full-body shit like this? (rocking, hand-flapping, etc.) I'm sure I'm late on pointing this out but wow, some munchies at least TRY to fake autistic symptoms. There's no trying here, she's just doing whatever she wants to do and then forces it to be related to autism or whatever the fuck, no matter how absurd or obviously 'normal' what she's doing is. Lol.
My best friend/roommate has the 'tism and when they stim they'll do like... long step pacing and head bobbing with occasional humming.
It's a whole different kind of autism and easily ignored other than white girl dancing like a tard.

self-diagnosed dumbass

terminally low IQ
kiwifarms.net
My best friend/roommate has the 'tism and when they stim they'll do like... long step pacing and head bobbing with occasional humming.
It's a whole different kind of autism and easily ignored other than white girl dancing like a tard.
Easily ignored? Wait, but how do they get the attention they deserve from being afflicted with the oh-so-pitiful diagnosis of autism?
Jokes aside, that's what I thought. Never seen this sort of "stim dancing", and every truly autistic person I have known has had stims that are either common and therefore "not special" (hand flapping) or personal to them and incredibly covert, like tapping fingers together. Tf is Auntie trying to claim?

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, Autie did another stimdance for us.
Thank you! I love Auties dance videos especially the way she insists on trying to do high kicks and back bends because she's totally got that hEDS flexibility.

(If you click on the video and click center alignment you don't need to put lots of spaces after the video)

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, Autie did another stimdance for us.
Auntie reminds me of those six year olds who pull out their costumes from last years dance recital to put on a show for their parents‘ friends.

Only she‘s not six, she’s an adult woman. She’s not cute, it’s just painfully embarrassing to watch her do this shit. The danger hair and tattoos just adds to the effect of adult body acting like a child.

It boggles my mind why these women need attention so badly they do shit like this.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Holy eating disorder, batman. This gorl is gonna blow up before she can even access her port.
eat 3.png

Edit:

LOL this bitch is off her rocker. Her port surgery was 3 days ago, not 7.
7 days.png

3 days ago:
7 equals 3.png

I guess she's so caught up in all the excitement of her new toy and stuffing her face like a mukbang youtuber to pay attention to the calendar.

Last edited:

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
This is worth a double post to show the deceit.

Don't pet me I'm protesting
Goes to protest (june 11) solely to feign an 'episode', doesn't know how to follow a chant

Went to hot topic the same day
cn4.png

Then later took an ambulance ride to the ER for "violent back spasms" from ??? protesting too hard?

cn3.pngcn2.png

Last edited:

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede
kiwifarms.net
This is worth a double post to show how the deceit.

Don't pet me I'm protesting
Goes to protest (june 11) solely to feign an 'episode', doesn't know how to follow a chant
View attachment 1380985

Went to hot topic the same day
View attachment 1380948

Then later took an ambulance ride to the ER for "violent back spasms" from ??? protesting too hard?

View attachment 1380989View attachment 1380990
So "sick" she needs an ambulance but ok enough to take a selfie.
She wouldn't be so sick if they sent this bitch the full bill for all the resources she wastes.

vapewilder

kiwifarms.net
Haha, ok someone close to me suffers from back spasms. It's not like a seizure in your back (ie, spasming over and over again) like she implies, its just like you bend down one day to pick up a pencil and suddenly you'd rather die than try to stand back up straight. Like this guy is in the Forces, so he's not out of shape or anything, and he's called his wife because he was playing volleyball with the guys and next thing he knew he was on a back board in an ambulance. My point being, he says its legit the most painful thing he's ever had happen to him, and you wouldnt be IG-ing from the ambulance, you'd be trying not to puke from the pain, because if you puke the muscle will tense up and hurt even MORE.

Another thing he always says is, doctors HATE people who come in with "back spasms" because they're so easy to fake (to get drugs, natch), all you have to do is grimace and pull faces and talk about how much it hurts, there's nothing quantifiable for them to test to prove it's real or not. He said the way they weed out fakers in the military hospitals is to ask them if they have a pain med that works best for them. The drug seekers always go straight for things like Demerol, Dilaudid etc (ummm, i cant remember what it's called, but it starts with "D"?), whereas someone who is actually in spasm knows a shot of Toradol and a script for Flexeril works a lot better.

Anyway, im rambling but that pissed me off because she is trying sooooo hard to get drugs and toys right now, and it makes it harder for the people who have the actual issue.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Haha, ok someone close to me suffers from back spasms. It's not like a seizure in your back (ie, spasming over and over again) like she implies, its just like you bend down one day to pick up a pencil and suddenly you'd rather die than try to stand back up straight. Like this guy is in the Forces, so he's not out of shape or anything, and he's called his wife because he was playing volleyball with the guys and next thing he knew he was on a back board in an ambulance. My point being, he says its legit the most painful thing he's ever had happen to him, and you wouldnt be IG-ing from the ambulance, you'd be trying not to puke from the pain, because if you puke the muscle will tense up and hurt even MORE.

Another thing he always says is, doctors HATE people who come in with "back spasms" because they're so easy to fake (to get drugs, natch), all you have to do is grimace and pull faces and talk about how much it hurts, there's nothing quantifiable for them to test to prove it's real or not. He said the way they weed out fakers in the military hospitals is to ask them if they have a pain med that works best for them. The drug seekers always go straight for things like Demerol, Dilaudid etc (ummm, i cant remember what it's called, but it starts with "D"?), whereas someone who is actually in spasm knows a shot of Toradol and a script for Flexeril works a lot better.

Anyway, im rambling but that pissed me off because she is trying sooooo hard to get drugs and toys right now, and it makes it harder for the people who have the actual issue.
I'm especially MOTI about DPMIW because there are children who fucking suffer and die every day from the cruelest fucking diseases you can imagine. But this twat jumps up from her oh so necessary port surgery and hops from jack in the box to cracker barrel to binging at home on cereal.
Meanwhile, a mom in the US gets told there's nothing more they can do for her child, so they 'break out' of hospital and go out for pizza, literally the last meal they will eat with their child. Then the child dies, and can't even have a funeral because of covid.
But this cunt needs a port for saline and keeps wasting everyone's fucking time with her attention and drug-seeking.
I legit hope she gets fucking sepsis and dies before she even knows what hit her. Smug bitch.
Gimme my fucking top hat.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please, send your army of WK here to defend you, stupid.
View attachment 1383280
Literally dying might be your future though, stupid smug bitch, you got a central line for saline, you kind of deserve it.
She couldn't have posted a more smug photo with that too. I for one am looking forward to her going full Karen on Nool.

chronicallybullshitting

Munchie BS Detective
kiwifarms.net
Can we talk about the viral Tiktoker "Karina Drury" and her "fainting episodes" that she somehow always manages to catch on camera for views?

Her boyfriend reacting to her fainting: https://vm.tiktok.com/JJ8UsJn/

Her boyfriend seems to genuinely be buying into this shit, there are several videos of him and her where she faints and every time he looks so concerned and checks her pulse etc,

Her sisters reaction on the other hand screams "heh yeah she's faking it and I know it"

Her sister's reaction: https://vm.tiktok.com/JJ8rUh8/

More videos of her "fainting'" : https://vm.tiktok.com/JJ8hcgd/
https://vm.tiktok.com/JJ8fcAN/
The are so many more it's unbelievable.

Screenshot_20200617-202826402.jpg

This Bitch Is Me?

kiwifarms.net
Can we talk about the viral Tiktoker "Karina Drury" and her "fainting episodes" that she somehow always manages to catch on camera for views?

Her boyfriend reacting to her fainting: https://vm.tiktok.com/JJ8UsJn/

Her boyfriend seems to genuinely be buying into this shit, there are several videos of him and her where she faints and every time he looks so concerned and checks her pulse etc,

Her sisters reaction on the other hand screams "heh yeah she's faking it and I know it"

Her sister's reaction: https://vm.tiktok.com/JJ8rUh8/

More videos of her "fainting'" : https://vm.tiktok.com/JJ8hcgd/
https://vm.tiktok.com/JJ8fcAN/
The are so many more it's unbelievable.

View attachment 1383966
I like the one where she faints very gently back onto the giant teddy bear, because that's definitely how that works.

Daughter of Cernunnos

#amplifymelanatedvoices
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please, send your army of WK here to defend you, stupid.
View attachment 1383280
Literally dying might be your future though, stupid smug bitch, you got a central line for saline, you kind of deserve it.
Her facial expression weirdly looks extremely similar to the deathfat Instagrammer livid lipids.

chronicallybullshitting

Munchie BS Detective
kiwifarms.net
I like the one where she faints very gently back onto the giant teddy bear, because that's definitely how that works.
My point exactly, she never seems to hit the deck like a tonne of bricks which is how everyone else faints. She always faints so gracefully and never seems to be covered in bruises from falling. I just don't get it! It's a miracle! She needs to teach people her ways.

SpookyGhosts

kiwifarms.net
Hello I was wondering if anyone remembers a girl who went by the username “daddysprincessjessi”. She originally made kittenplay content, ootds and stuff back in like...2016? She was pretty popular on Instagram for a year or so. She claimed to get cancer after several months on insta. She set up wishlists and ways to donate. Then her husband went missing? She posted her phone number and asked for anyone near my city, to text/call her because her husband was missing near there. I live near there so I reached out to her. She screamed and went ballistic on the phone. She told me he was kidnapped and she needed money. I ended up hanging up. It all escalated after that, with her suddenly saying he was abusive, and him suddenly leaving her/exposing her for faking illness and cheating on him. It was a fascinating showdown and they also had like 20 pets I wonder if they’re safe. Apparently she killed his dog among other things. If anyone remembers or knows her whereabouts now lmk! Last I knew she had made a new account and was traversing the south as a nomad with her homeless new boyfriend.

Hello I was wondering if anyone remembers a girl who went by the username “daddysprincessjessi”. She originally made kittenplay content, ootds and stuff back in like...2016? She was pretty popular on Instagram for a year or so. She claimed to get cancer after several months on insta. She set up wishlists and ways to donate. Then her husband went missing? She posted her phone number and asked for anyone near my city, to text/call her because her husband was missing near there. I live near there so I reached out to her. She screamed and went ballistic on the phone. She told me he was kidnapped and she needed money. I ended up hanging up. It all escalated after that, with her suddenly saying he was abusive, and him suddenly leaving her/exposing her for faking illness and cheating on him. It was a fascinating showdown and they also had like 20 pets I wonder if they’re safe. Apparently she killed his dog among other things. If anyone remembers or knows her whereabouts now lmk! Last I knew she had made a new account and was traversing the south as a nomad with her homeless new boyfriend.
there was an update on her about 4 months ago on lolcow. Nothing very exciting. Her bf died?

Reactions: SpookyGhosts

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Oh look who's been busy taking a break from social media:
"Send me things"

sendmethings.png
A DOZEN MEDICAL CONDISHUNS
a dozen.png

Also, I set up some tiktok searches for desktop users:

Last edited: