Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

chronicallybullshitting

Munchie BS Detective
kiwifarms.net
I like the one where she faints very gently back onto the giant teddy bear, because that's definitely how that works.
My point exactly, she never seems to hit the deck like a tonne of bricks which is how everyone else faints. She always faints so gracefully and never seems to be covered in bruises from falling. I just don't get it! It's a miracle! She needs to teach people her ways.

SpookyGhosts

kiwifarms.net
Hello I was wondering if anyone remembers a girl who went by the username “daddysprincessjessi”. She originally made kittenplay content, ootds and stuff back in like...2016? She was pretty popular on Instagram for a year or so. She claimed to get cancer after several months on insta. She set up wishlists and ways to donate. Then her husband went missing? She posted her phone number and asked for anyone near my city, to text/call her because her husband was missing near there. I live near there so I reached out to her. She screamed and went ballistic on the phone. She told me he was kidnapped and she needed money. I ended up hanging up. It all escalated after that, with her suddenly saying he was abusive, and him suddenly leaving her/exposing her for faking illness and cheating on him. It was a fascinating showdown and they also had like 20 pets I wonder if they’re safe. Apparently she killed his dog among other things. If anyone remembers or knows her whereabouts now lmk! Last I knew she had made a new account and was traversing the south as a nomad with her homeless new boyfriend.

Hello I was wondering if anyone remembers a girl who went by the username “daddysprincessjessi”. She originally made kittenplay content, ootds and stuff back in like...2016? She was pretty popular on Instagram for a year or so. She claimed to get cancer after several months on insta. She set up wishlists and ways to donate. Then her husband went missing? She posted her phone number and asked for anyone near my city, to text/call her because her husband was missing near there. I live near there so I reached out to her. She screamed and went ballistic on the phone. She told me he was kidnapped and she needed money. I ended up hanging up. It all escalated after that, with her suddenly saying he was abusive, and him suddenly leaving her/exposing her for faking illness and cheating on him. It was a fascinating showdown and they also had like 20 pets I wonder if they’re safe. Apparently she killed his dog among other things. If anyone remembers or knows her whereabouts now lmk! Last I knew she had made a new account and was traversing the south as a nomad with her homeless new boyfriend.
there was an update on her about 4 months ago on lolcow. Nothing very exciting. Her bf died?

Reactions: SpookyGhosts

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Oh look who's been busy taking a break from social media:
"Send me things"

sendmethings.png
A DOZEN MEDICAL CONDISHUNS
a dozen.png

Also, I set up some tiktok searches for desktop users:

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh look who's been busy taking a break from social media:
"Send me things"

View attachment 1386416
A DOZEN MEDICAL CONDISHUNS
View attachment 1386505

Also, I set up some tiktok searches for desktop users:
She fell down the stairs and broke her toe. Busy week.

Going to Evil Dad's friends barbecue.
Going to a bar later - very excited.
New sunglasses
Driving and going woo!
Cuts to sad lying down vlog. Was too sick to finish original vlog.
Has the shits.
Hot, cold, shits, achey - sounds like stomach flu.
New medical backpack.
Cuts to lying down somewhere else. Fell down the stairs.
Fall down the stairs cured her stomach flu.
Cjuts to talking about painting. Painted plant room.
Not taking anything for knee pain because she hates taking meds. (Lol)
Gives a weather report.
Cuts to leg bruises.
Cuts to life saving saline set up. Now that she has her life saving saline connected she's off to a bar.
Came home drunk and stubbed her toe.

Broke her toe last night. Self DX broken toe.
Keeps messing with her port area while explaining how the home care nurse thinks she knows how to do everything with her port and doesn't need help.
Messing with the port needles.
Tapes toes together.
Taking her wheelchair for a walk.
Forgot wheelchair gloves. Torn between going home and getting them or powering through.
Shows her mad wheelchair skillz.
Wheelchair motor stops working when she tries to get up the hill to her driveway.
Limps into her house crying.

Kate Farms Shill

"a professional troll" - Medium.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suspect that fall down the stairs was alcohol related.
Nice flaunting her trips to the bar, interesting how she can drink booze but not enough fluids to stay hydrated without a port for saline.
Pretty much all her symptoms can be explained by her binge drinking. Her GI symptoms always sound like she's got the whiskey shits.

Mako_Spark

kiwifarms.net
God, that stuff with Gina and Paul is the saddest shit. People who fake terminal illnesses are a special kind of asshole.

I'm sure it's not hard to find videos of people on vents, videos where you can hear O2 and all that shit. She sure is committed. It takes performing muchiness to a different level.
I've just read the whole story and wow, Paul not being 'in on it' was an unexpected plot twist - that is horrifying. I read all the blog links that were posted in part one and figured Paul had to be involved, mostly because the guy had an MFA from frickin' Iowa... if you're not that involved in the literary world, that's honestly the creative writing equivalent of Harvard Medical School for a doctor or Juilliard for a musician... it is an insanely selective program and unless you really do way too many drugs (or have a terminal illness), pretty much the worst future you can have as an Iowa Writer's Workshop grad is 'highly-sought after writing teacher wherever you want, with agents and publishers automatically interested in anything you write,' while their graduates have stacked up a staggering number of Pulitzers/ National Book Awards/ NYT bestsellers/ MacArthurs/ NEA Fellowships/ PEN/ Guggenheim/ Vilcek/ Women's Prizes/etc. etc, and lately a bunch of Emmys and Oscars too... I think they can claim half the US Poet Laureates in recent history. It is weird - it's a tiny program in a tiny Iowa college town surrounded by Amish country and exploding meth labs - but if you want to be a literary star, you enjoy your two years of non-stop tornado warnings before you go off to NYC or wherever because there is simply nothing like 'I'm an Iowa Grad' that even comes close if you want to establish instantly that you are not just another wannabe writer.

It's blowing my mind... he really did not know? He was struggling through his own illness and putting off his own essential medical care to attend to this crazy person's sick need for attention? Look, I'm not claiming every Iowa Writer's Workshop grad is a genius, because like any MFA some are navel-gazing narcissists who just happen to be really good writers - but most really good writers are perceptive, they observe everything, and the workshop process there is intense, if something isn't 100% believable you will be (politely) torn to shreds... to me it proves how diabolical this woman is. Okay, he may have been uniquely vulnerable - sick, isolated, mostly making 'friends' online by necessity, I'm guessing probably a sensitive soul... but no way can I believe he was as thick as two short planks. If she actually convinced him, a real person with CF who actually had the transplant, then she is one hell of a con artist. And evil.

I can imagine finding out you've been 'catfished' and your true love is a fake must really suck, but add 'and because you fell for it, you put off essential medical care to 'be there' for someone who was only pretending to have the very real disease that would eventually kill you just for kicks and attention...' I can't believe that's not criminal. So MOTI right now!

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've just read the whole story and wow, Paul not being 'in on it' was an unexpected plot twist - that is horrifying. I read all the blog links that were posted in part one and figured Paul had to be involved, mostly because the guy had an MFA from frickin' Iowa... if you're not that involved in the literary world, that's honestly the creative writing equivalent of Harvard Medical School for a doctor or Juilliard for a musician... it is an insanely selective program and unless you really do way too many drugs (or have a terminal illness), pretty much the worst future you can have as an Iowa Writer's Workshop grad is 'highly-sought after writing teacher wherever you want, with agents and publishers automatically interested in anything you write,' while their graduates have stacked up a staggering number of Pulitzers/ National Book Awards/ NYT bestsellers/ MacArthurs/ NEA Fellowships/ PEN/ Guggenheim/ Vilcek/ Women's Prizes/etc. etc, and lately a bunch of Emmys and Oscars too... I think they can claim half the US Poet Laureates in recent history. It is weird - it's a tiny program in a tiny Iowa college town surrounded by Amish country and exploding meth labs - but if you want to be a literary star, you enjoy your two years of non-stop tornado warnings before you go off to NYC or wherever because there is simply nothing like 'I'm an Iowa Grad' that even comes close if you want to establish instantly that you are not just another wannabe writer.

It's blowing my mind... he really did not know? He was struggling through his own illness and putting off his own essential medical care to attend to this crazy person's sick need for attention? Look, I'm not claiming every Iowa Writer's Workshop grad is a genius, because like any MFA some are navel-gazing narcissists who just happen to be really good writers - but most really good writers are perceptive, they observe everything, and the workshop process there is intense, if something isn't 100% believable you will be (politely) torn to shreds... to me it proves how diabolical this woman is. Okay, he may have been uniquely vulnerable - sick, isolated, mostly making 'friends' online by necessity, I'm guessing probably a sensitive soul... but no way can I believe he was as thick as two short planks. If she actually convinced him, a real person with CF who actually had the transplant, then she is one hell of a con artist. And evil.

I can imagine finding out you've been 'catfished' and your true love is a fake must really suck, but add 'and because you fell for it, you put off essential medical care to 'be there' for someone who was only pretending to have the very real disease that would eventually kill you just for kicks and attention...' I can't believe that's not criminal. So MOTI right now!
That's what blows my mind too; that she was so good, so convincing and such an accomplished liar that a person who has the same terminal illness can't tell that she's faking. Knowing he's a writer from such an esteemed program just gives more weight to how good Gina is. If she can fool someone like that, it's honestly scary.

The current crop of internet munchies are easy to spot faking. They're on TPN but they're fat and post pictures/videos of them eating by mouth. They claim GP but film videos where they're scarfing down onion rings at a fast food chain. They lie about having CF but they get their mutation wrong and forget to fake their supposed respiratory issues that magically appear when their 'gut CF' doesn't elicit enough sympathy. It doesn't take a genius to see they're performing chronic illness rather than suffering from it. Gina is absolutely ruthless and very, very good at what she does.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Lmao w h a t

That’s our girl. Desperate for sympathy but so adverse to the actual real pain one would naturally endure first to get it.

I wonder if somewhere deep in her munchie brain, the tiniest voice of common sense is telling her how fucked up and dangerous it is to have an unnecessary port implanted in your body for attention’s sake and that’s why she wants it out. And if so, DPIW, keep listening to that voice. It’s never to late to make a miraculous recovery and start getting reasonable treatment for whatever true pain you’re harboring in your heart instead of faking sick 24/7.

sorry for being drunk and getting fake deep on KF I just find it simultaneously hilarious that she’s such a pussy about something she was vying so hard for but at the same time encouraging that she wants it out.

Munchie safari

kiwifarms.net
I bring part 3 of wang, our male munchie.

December 1st 2019 18;59.jpg
December 1st, back to the GERD.Thinking of switching medications.
December 2nd 9;34.jpg
Again, being pretty liberal with the term “us”, Kyle.
December 2nd 20;01.jpg
December 2nd, chasing that aneurysm and looking for a new excuse to plague his ER.
December 2nd 2019 7;33.jpg
Numberwang reveals that his at home genetic testing came back all clear so decides to start munching for the conditions he hadn’t been tested for. Informs somebody who has already been diagnosed that they should be looking at this too because he’s a bellend.
December 3rd 2;44.jpg
December 3rd, please tell me that my pain isn’t completely benign so that I can go waste resources in the ER again.
December 3rd 20;36 whiteknighting anelise.jpg
December 3rd, returns to r/illnessfakers to white knight Anelise and demonstrates he still has no idea what he’s talking about. Fun to remember that one post he made months and months back which claimed an eating disorder.
December 3rd 21;23.jpg
Still white knighting munchies. You totally can’t cause your own heart attack!
December 4th 17;53.jpg
December 4th, admits he’s still trying to score cromolyn from his GP. Complains that it takes forever for him to get the dozens of free doctor’s appointments he’s been wasting over the past few months.
December 4th 2019 1;22.jpg
Kyle and his degree from the Bing medical school diagnoses another individual with the munchie serving platter over reddit.
December 7th 5;15.jpg
December 7th, back in r/illnessfakers to white knight Amanda/Ren this time. A person who has admitted several times that she has not had a hEDS diagnosis. I think they would both get on.
December 7th 5;39.jpg
Still bleating on about his translucent skin.
December 7th 7;15.jpg
With an at home test but congratulations on accepting that you don’t have vEDS after months insisting you must have vEDS including getting snippy and dramatic when other people tell you that you don’t have vEDS.
December 7th 8;30.jpg
Numberwang tells us more about his lovely munchie clumps. Still claiming he has a connective tissue disease despite his at home genetic testing coming back all clear and Kyle admitting he doesn’t meet the diagnostic criteria for hEDS.
december 8th 2019 (3).jpg
8th December, still claiming ehlers-danlos. Digging through his old blood test results looking for any borderline result to munch over. He’s told that it means nothing and he insists he still has a connective tissue disorder.
December 8th 09;25.jpg
8th December, oh? Kyle implies he has finally been diagnosed with hyperPOTS. His body going tingly during a panic attack must be related to that.
December 8th 22;09.jpg
He returns to his post back in September to state that he is “fairly confident” he has hyperPOTS. So no diagnosis. Shocker. But the only reason it’s taking so long is because he has a severe lack of “knowledable” professionals around him.
December 8th 23;35.jpg
The erectile dysfunction shows up as well as him claiming EDS again.
december 8th 2019 (2).jpgdecember 8th 2019.jpg
It’s still december 8th and Wang starts munching chiari “formation”. He wonders if this puts him at risk of stroke. This is a fair assumption as he has symptomatically been lacking oxygen to his brain for several months now.
December 9th 21;40.jpg
December 9th, Wang decides to hit up his doctor for some guanfacin (a non-stimulant ADHD med that somebody else told him they were on a few weeks back).
December 10th 1;11.jpg
December 10th, Numberwang chimps out at his unsuspecting mother like a fucking lunatic and attributes it to hyperPOTS. :story:
december 10th 2019 (3).jpg
Yes Kyle, your post orthostatic tachycardia is occurring when you’re laying down. Stop telling people you have EDS. You do not have EDS.
december 10th 2019.jpg
Still december 10th, looking for medication that affects his self diagnosed POTS.
December 11 2019 06;08 whiteknighting ren.jpg
December 11th, Numberwang returns to r/illnessfakers to white knight Amanda/Ren again.
December 11th 22;16.jpg
Posts claiming translucent skin again and explaining he has never had a dissection (not even one of those invisible ones he never noticed). Explains that he spent $400 on his at home genetics test because doctors still wouldn’t order him a panel at the taxpayer’s expense for no fucking reason. The 3 weeks before he got his results (plus a week time waiting for his genetic test to arrive) takes us right up to his birthday on 10th October which strongly confirms my suspicions he used birthday money to purchase it (which is sad).
december 11th 2019.jpg
Numberwang claims an elevated ANA but stated his doctors didn’t follow it up (likely because it was borderline or inconsequential). Says he doesn’t have a dry mouth and he doesn’t cry much. Still claiming EDS and POTS.
December 11th 22;21.jpg
Is sjogren’s lethal?
december 12th 2019 (2).jpgDecember 13th 17;21.jpg
Still talking about hyperPOTS and norepinephrine like he knows what he’s talking about. Also diagnoses somebody else with it because why the fuck not. Also starting to think gastroparesis.
december 13th 2019 (2).jpg
December 13th- “Can fucking about with my medications cause my made up gastroparesis”.
december 13th 2019.jpg
Skip the diagnosis and straight on to the asspat harvesting. He doesn’t vomit yet but don’t you worry, he’s got it penciled in.
december 14th 2019.jpg
December 14th, still no diagnosis.
December 15th 00;28.jpg
December 15th, if you forgot Kyle’s dick doesn’t work, don’t worry because he will remind you. Wanking is not the cure.His last post about his girlfriend was on November 19th so it sounds like she's still in the picture.
December 15th 20;40.jpg
One munchie claims that all their mental health issues were a misdiagnosis and it was all symptoms of… dislocations? Kyle gets excited as he realises maybe he has been unknowingly dislocating things all along.
December 16th 06;33.jpg
16th December - tells somebody else looking for an online diagnosis they probably have EDS rather than Marfan’s as though his IQ isn’t a number you can find on a clock.
december 17th 2019.jpg
December 17th, it’s really serious guys. Sometimes his blood pressure is high and sometimes it’s low.
december 18th 2019.jpg
December 18th, still munching for sjogrens and insisting on the hyperPOTS.
December 18th 22;10.jpg
Joint hypermobility syndrome comes into play as though the two things are interchangeable. Also still harping on about the MCAS despite his doctor refusing to even refer him.
december 19th 2019.jpgDecember 19th 03;31.jpg
December 19th, his undiagnosed hyperPOTS makes him itch. Admits he never had a tilt table test despite marching around reddit informing every poor sucker he can harass that he has hyperPOTS.
December 19th 2019 20;47.jpg
Atoms apple lmao
December 20th 18;00.jpg
20th December, Numberwang worries that his at home genetic testing isn’t suitable for medical diagnosis.
December 20th 19;15.jpg
Uses his medical diploma from Google to talk about Marfan’s. One guy refers to his post history. :story: Kyle admits he’s rather dumb.
december 20th 2019.jpg
December 20th, “practically begs” his doctor to prescribe clonidine but actually makes it over to the anxiety subreddit albeit to blame it on his imaginary medical conditions.
december 25th 2019.jpg
It’s Christmas day and Kyle wants to know if his joints clicking are EDS as he discussed with the munchie who totally doesn’t have BPD.
December 25th 1;31.jpg
Kyle has thoughts on munchausens and insists you can totally prove you have EDS by demonstrating hypermobility alone.
december 25th 7;28.jpg
Still Christmas day and Kyle is still asking about other genetic tests. Admits to the health anxiety for once which may explain why he’s asking questions about loeys-dietz on reddit rather than eating christmas dinner.
December 25th 13;44.jpg
Kyle imagines he has EDS or loeys-dietz (but the ones he can’t genetically test for at home). Remember when he said he didn’t meet the diagnostic criteria for hEDS? That was fun.
december 26th 2019.jpgdecember 26th 18;20.jpg
Boxing day, time to try and munch lupus or vasculitis.
december 27th 2019.jpg
December 27th, are normal calluses on his fingers scleroderma or is it his made up EDS?
december 28th 2019.jpg
December 28th, back to telling the MCAS subreddit he has POTS and EDS.
december 30th 23;14.jpg
December 30th, those spasms and the hiatal hernia come up again.
december 30th 2019.jpgcolors genetic.png
December 30th, Numbnuts posts his at home genetic testing results on reddit. Confirms nothing fun was found.
December 30th 4;58.jpg
Finds out they’re useless because there’s no such thing as a crystal ball to tell you if you’re going to randomly have a heart dissection. Gets told to see an actual geneticist.
december 31st 18;20.jpg
On new years eve he talks to people in the EDS subreddit about how drunk he gets with his undiagnosed POTS.
december 31st 2019.jpg
Ponders where blood is going because he doesn’t bleed all over the place (except when he’s having his arteries rupture without him noticing of course.) I can't imagine how his doctor must feel when he shows up to appointments and acts like he knows what he's talking about :story:
december 31st 15;06.jpg
Tells the poor soul that explains to him what happens to the water he drinks that he is developing gastroparesis.
december 31st 21;30.jpg
And some final thoughts in 2019, he never ever feels thirsty...
january 1st 3;43.jpgKyle is ringing in the new year by asking about liquid IV and if he can get it outside of the hospital.
January 2nd 17;08.jpg
January 2nd - Numberwang returns to his post on scleroderma and reckons the calluses on his fingers mean his blood vessels are doing the same. Acknowledges the anxiety.
January 3rd 18;44.jpg
January 3rd- Wang is telling other people to use the at home genetic testing. He claims his veins are super visible (they’re not). Insists that it would be uncommon for somebody with his veins to not have EDS.
january 06th  3;31.jpg
January 6th- Upon hearing he may be able to genetically test for sjogrens which he’s been munching for, he asks another user about 23&me. Despite already having completed a home DNA test.
January 7th 1;04.jpg
January 7th - Still saying he has EDS.
January 7th 6;05.jpg
January 7th - Claiming EDS and POTS without a diagnosis. He claims he has a tolerance to lidocaine and tells us his electrolytes were fine when they were checked.
January 7th 20;03.jpg
More self diagnosis.
January 8th 0;54.jpg
January 8th - Looking at chiari again. Time to start munching for a standing MRI.
january 8th 2020 (4).jpgJanuary 9th  00;01.jpg
Goes straight to r/chiari to find out if the neurologist appointment he scored for his POTS (still not diagnosed, still claiming) can diagnose him with it too.
January 8th 2020 (2).jpg
January 8th- Says he’s looking at a connective tissue disease akin to how somebody may be looking to purchase a car. Insists it’s severe. Still claims translucent skin despite being told by several people his skin is normal. Wants to know if the medication he begged his GP for will actually help his self diagnosed issues. It’s almost as if you should let your doctor diagnose and then subsequently treat you.
january 8th 2020 (3).jpgjanuary 8th 2020 mens health peen.jpg
Spends the rest of the 8th posting his penis on various subreddits because he thinks it has varicose veins. :story: He opted not to post it in the pecker checker thread.
January 8th 2020.jpg
Are these varicose veins on my penis?
wang.jpg
January 8th 4;50.jpg
Is reassured that veiny peens are normal by a chap called dribblyboi.
january 9th 2020 (2).jpg
January 9th, tells reddit he has a gastric emptying scan for his alleged gastroparesis on the 10th. We never hear about this again. It’s almost as if the gastroparesis he was claiming over on the ehlers danlos subreddit was entirely self diagnosed.
January 9th 17;57.jpg
Diagnosing other people in r/dermatology with connective tissue diseases months after they've posted.
January 9th 2020 17;00.jpgJanuary 9th 2020 03;26.jpgJanuary 9th 2020 2;33.jpg
Doctor is still rolling her eyes at him when he is still pestering her for lyme treatment despite his tests coming back clear.
January 9th 2020 2;46.jpg
Tells somebody else he has EDS, POTS and likely MCAS. Still has none of them diagnosed.
January 10th 03;16.jpg
Telling people Marfans was ruled out by his at home genetic test.
January 10th 7;23.jpg
Back to diagnosing everybody he comes across with EDS and claiming his veins are visible. Not a doctor. Not qualified. Varicose veins are pretty common in pregnant women so his uneducated guess is shit.
January 10th 20;32.jpg
He never gets sick. He must be sick.
january 11th 2020.jpg
January 11th, tries salt pills for his POTS for an entire day and decides they don’t work.
January 11th 19;41.jpg
Allergic to laughing.
January 13th 2020 21;33.jpg
January 13th, still claiming EDS.
January 16th 7;22.jpg
January 16th. Somebody tells somebody else that they do not meet the diagnostic criteria for EDS and point out that the same shit Wang claims is common. Wang disagrees. Flat feet are not part of the diagnostic criteria.

January 16th 18;09.jpg
January 16th, tl;dr OP has been clinically diagnosed with classical EDS for 9 years and has been concerned it may actually be vEDS. Goes for genetic testing and is finally genetically confirmed to have cEDS which is a relief to them. Wang goes ahead and tells them they’re still likely to die of a vascular issue because he’s a bit of a cunt.
January 16th 2020 18;09 2.jpg
Wang reckons he has classical EDS but reckons he needs more genetics testing because his at home kit doesn’t cut it.
January 16th 2020 7;15.jpg
Back to munching for chiari when OP just wants a fitbit recommendation.
January 17th 20;04.jpg
January 17th, wang returns to a post he made a month previously to complain that hEDS doesn’t get enough of the spotlight even though he doesn’t have an EDS diagnosis and nothing has indicated he has a vascular condition. Is looking at classical like EDS.
january 20th 2020.jpg
Wang spends January 21st feeling up his chest.
January 21st 05;49.jpg
The medication he self prescribed from himself after nagging his GP until she caved is making him feel worse. All he knows is he has POTS. Still not diagnosed.
january 21st 2020.jpg
HyperPOTS makes him itchy for two weeks lmao. Confirms he is travelling to Montreal for testing for POTS (so STILL not diagnosed but still claiming).
January 22nd 06;15.jpg
January 22nd, claiming water causes him issues with his gastroparesis. But no word of results from GES or any treatment plans (and let’s face it, we’d have heard about it by now if he was diagnosed).
january 22nd 2020.jpg
My theory is he went back to his GP after the clonidine “didn’t work” and begged for another medication which she caved and prescribed whilst he waits to see the specialist in Montreal. Back to munching MCAS and admits the doctors don’t think he has it.
January 23rd 17;49.jpg
January 23rd, munching for thoracic outlet syndrome. Never mentioned these symptoms before.
January 23rd 23;34.jpg
Gluten test came back all good. Still claiming stomach issues caused by EDS. No mention of the results of his GES for gastroparesis.
January 23rd 23;48.jpg
Tells reddit he had two of the positive markers for sjogrens (and now subsequently has the symptoms!) His doctor still doesn’t think he has Sjogrens. It sounds like he’s seen the results and is just running with it now.
January 24th 5;39.jpg
January 24th, back to CCI.
January 24th 21;33.jpg
Admits he’s not as hypermobile as he’s been letting on. Telling more people about his positive ANA. Hints that he’s seeing a rheumatologist. Is still telling people he has EDS/HJD.
January 24th 21;37.jpg
“To pass”
January 25th 01;45.jpg
January 23rd, munching after scleroderma.
January 25th 03;28.jpgJanuary 25th 6;10.jpgJanuary 25th 6;19.jpg
Finds out about the connection between POTS and Raynaud’s. He admits his fingers are red when cold and none of them turn white.
January 25th 07;01.jpg
Determined to collect all the comorbidities, he rinses his hands under cold water for 2 minutes to demonstrate his raynaud’s. He shares some of the grossest looking toe nails I’ve seen as well as completely normal hands with ZERO indication of Raynaud’s.

actual raynauds.jpg
Cut your freaking toenails man, jesus.
January 26th 2;49.jpg
January 26th, Necroing month old threads to as about Sjogrens.
january 26th 2020 10.jpg
Posts asking about tingling. Still claiming EDS and POTS. Still has neither diagnosed.january 26th 2;19.jpgJanuary 26th 2020.jpg
Starts necroing other old threads including one of his to see if he should buy himself a cervical collar.
February 1st 18;10.jpgFebruary 1st, Wang is allergic to hot drinks which is either due to his POTS or his MCAS.
February 1st 18;24.jpg
Continues to not know the word cough.
February 1st 20;43.jpg
Back to giving medical advice.
February 1st 20;46.jpg
Lumpy chest again.
february 1st 2020.jpg
Still not diagnosed with POTS and EDS. Lists psychosomatic symptoms and is hoping for a CCI diagnosis. Complains his self prescribed treatment for his undiagnosed POTS isn’t working so it must be time to jump straight to surgery.
February 1st 2020 21;11.jpg
User questions his logic and is confused as to why he has prescribed himself exercises and why he expects results in 2 weeks. It’s definitely due to a lack of specialist help where he lives.
February 2nd 23;16.jpg
February 2nd, back to health anxiety. Small crack from his neck must be a rupture. His hospital (and I guess the ones in all the local towns considering his ER hopping) is shitty.
February 2nd 23;17.jpg
Argues with people over in r/medical.
February 4th 2020 21;21.jpg
Posts on a comment about seeing Henderson a month after it was made to ask why a neck brace would be needed for a flight to Montreal to see neurology.
February 4th 2020 23;17.jpg
February 4th, replying to month old comments finding out how he can get a CSF leak diagnosed. Emails a clinic in America.
February 5th 18;36.jpg
February 5th, intermittent pulsatile tinnitus may be hardening veins.
February 5th 23;19.jpg
Has been to ER again for his “dissections” and was likely diagnosed with anxiety again.
february 5th 2020.jpg
Is his sjogrens he isn’t diagnosed with yet causing all of his “neurological” symptoms?
February 7th 6;31.jpg
February 7th, replies to another munchie saying he is annoyed that people dismiss his undiagnosed EDS because he doesn’t have chronic pain,
february 7th 2020 (2).jpgfebruary 7th 2020 (3).jpg
February 7th, posts asking about thoracic outlet syndrome and is advised to see a surgeon. Explains his nerve conduction test (they put electrodes on your arms, zap you and see i if it travels along your nerves came up squeaky clean. For some reason thinks they didn’t find anything because his arms were straight.
February 7th 2020.jpgFebruary 7th 21;35.jpg
February 7th, doesn’t have an EDS type (because he doesn't have EDS. Says he’s had auras his whole life.
February 8th 6;57.jpg
February 8th, more self diagnosis, back to TOS.
February 8th 23;20.jpgFebruary 8th 2020 23;04.jpg
February 8th, complaining that the ER won’t help him with his thoracic outlet syndrome which he has AS WELL as the EDS he is in the “middle” of getting diagnosed.
February 9th 7;42.jpg
February 9th - Wants an apple watch to do a god damn EKG because I guess his at home EKG isn’t good enough.
February 10th 01;32.jpg
February 10th, asking people posting in a subreddit for clot survivors about their TOS.
february 11th 2020.jpg
February 11th, IIH, still claiming POTS and a connective tissue disease.
februaru 11th 2020.jpgfebruary 13th 2020.jpg
More migraine shit.
February 11th 2020 5;05.jpg
Spends a lot of time gargling white fluid.
February 11th 17;27.jpg
Devastated to find out he may be allergic to sex as though that’s not the least of his sexual worries.
February 11th 12;19.jpg
February 11th - Back to telling people about his elevated ANA and SSA.
February 11th 2020 23;42.jpg
February 11th, Wang has tinnitus.
February 12th 5;32.jpg
February 12th, tells somebody with ordinary scarring to ask their doctor about EDS.
february 12th 2020.jpg
February 12th - Eyes “pulsing”. Starting to wonder if Wang took the phrase “It’s all in your head” and just ran with it with all this IHH bullshit.
February 12th 2020 6;11 IFGW.jpg
Joins us over in IFGW to blog about being chronically dehydrated.
February 12th 7;07.jpg
February 12th. If your symptoms are caused by CCI is your IHH really idiopathic?
february 13th 2020 (2).jpg
February 13th, if you can munch one diagnosis maybe he can munch them all.
February 13th 2020 19;43.jpg
Still looking at sjogrens.
february 13th 2020 (4).jpg
I love that Wang seems to think everybody around him thinks he has sjogrens rather than garden variety hayfever like Bloomsatnight’s doctors.
February 14th 4;22.jpg
His doctors are ignoring his test results! (Probably because they’re borderline and he has had countless bloods).
February 13th 2020 21;20.jpg
“For some reason”
February 14th 6;30.jpg
Will his GP give him a lumbar puncture? :story:
february 13th 2020 (3).jpg
Still not diagnosed with EDS, still claiming it. Diagnoses himself with sjogrens using an online test. :story:
February 13th 21;54 1.jpg
Claims to have been evaluated for connective tissue diseases, still doesn’t have a diagnosis. Confirms rheumatologist thought nothing of his levels.
February 14th 4.20am.png
February 14th, tells somebody else that they shouldn’t worry about vEDS without a good reason much like he spent months doing.
february 14th 5.14am.pngfebruary 14th 5.44am.pngFebruary 14th 5.47am.png
Asks somebody else about another genetics test in the hopes he can order another genetic test. Sadly the website only sells the testing kits to actual doctors. Finds out his test probably isn’t as accurate as one carried out by actual doctors.
february 14th 4am.png
Sounds like legit medical testing to me.
February 14th 5.15AM.png
Back to talking about vEDS in a way that almost seems fetishistic.
February 15th  22;59.jpg
February 15th, diagnosing and prescribing PT to somebody who is dying of EDS lmao
February 15th 5;11.jpgFebruary 15th 5;30.jpg
Back to posting in r//illnessfakers to show his expertise on EDS. Continues to tell people that beighton score is all you need to be diagnosed with EDS lmao.
february 15th 2020 (2).jpgfebruary 15th 17.15.png
February 15th, googling more medications. Hopes the POTS doctor will also diagnose him with a CSF leak or IIH.
february 15th 2020.jpg
God dammit Kyle, you’ve already ruled our vEDS with your home test.
february 15th 2020 (4).jpg
February 15th, another test came up absolutely fine so Wang starts looking for new tests he can munch in order to continue wasting money and resources.
February 16th 6;11.jpg
February 16th, “probably has sjogrens”.
February 19th 20;44.jpg
February 19th, trying to diagnose thoracic outlet syndrome at home.
february 21st 2020 (2).jpgFebruary 21st 12;25.jpgFebruary 21st 12;58.jpg
Suddenly the white fluid at the back of his throat is mostly clear since being told that cerebral spinal fluid is clear. Says his POTS never makes him pass out (he will contradict himself later).
february 21st 2020 (3).jpg
February 21st, more TOS stuff.
february 21st 2020.jpg
Based on him reckoning he has raynaud’s based on completely normal limbs, I’m going to hazard a guess that he has no idea what blood pooling actually looks like.
February 22nd 2020 01;05.jpg
February 22nd, Kyle posts on somebody else’s post in r/radiology and gets called out for asking for medical advice.
february 22nd 2020.jpgFebruary 23rd 03;24.jpgFebruary 23rd 15;41.jpg
February 22nd and 23rd spent discussing IIH and CSF leak with leakybrainjuice.
February 24th 15;30.jpg
February 24th, This is all stuff you should ask your doctor but you won’t because they already told you that this is all in your head.
February 26th 02;26.jpg
February 26th, prescribing himself PT again.
February 26th 16;19.jpgFebruary 26th 21;31.jpg
Pretty much all of this is made up. Still not been diagnosed with EDS. Has not been told that his spine is hypermobile.
February 26th 2330.jpg
February 26th, starting the autoimmune protocol.
February 28 6;20.jpg
More guesswork on his part. Rheum doesn’t want to diagnose sjogrens. No lip biopsy was ordered. I find it rather strange that a rheumatologist would “suspect a connective tissue disease” and yet not give an inkling as to which one it may be.
February 29th  15;33.jpg
On February 29th he slept on his arm.
February 29th 00;31.jpg
And he’s concerned about stroke. Tells people he has TOS despite this being a self diagnosis.

Attachments

Last edited:

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
She fell down the stairs and broke her toe. Busy week.
View attachment 1386726
Going to Evil Dad's friends barbecue.
Going to a bar later - very excited.
New sunglasses
Driving and going woo!
Cuts to sad lying down vlog. Was too sick to finish original vlog.
Has the shits.
Hot, cold, shits, achey - sounds like stomach flu.
New medical backpack.
Cuts to lying down somewhere else. Fell down the stairs.
Fall down the stairs cured her stomach flu.
Cjuts to talking about painting. Painted plant room.
Not taking anything for knee pain because she hates taking meds. (Lol)
Gives a weather report.
Cuts to leg bruises.
Cuts to life saving saline set up. Now that she has her life saving saline connected she's off to a bar.
Came home drunk and stubbed her toe.

View attachment 1386723
Broke her toe last night. Self DX broken toe.
Keeps messing with her port area while explaining how the home care nurse thinks she knows how to do everything with her port and doesn't need help.
Messing with the port needles.
Tapes toes together.
Taking her wheelchair for a walk.
Forgot wheelchair gloves. Torn between going home and getting them or powering through.
Shows her mad wheelchair skillz.
Wheelchair motor stops working when she tries to get up the hill to her driveway.
Limps into her house crying.
Oh, for chrissake ...I am SO glad I work with old vets who are tough as nails. I hate fakers. Can I say that?

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if she is posted, or goes by other names or is posted else where. (I don't really frequent IFGW)

Munchie be here

Something about this girl screams faker, she has a nose tube and a J tube, picc lines flapping in the wind and claims GP, POTS, ED and I'm sure everything else on the munchie list of munching....she seems to have a lot of toys too, crutches, chairs, ect

Anyone know anything about her?

--Edit-- she has been posted on IFGW, and apparently she knows because she decided to make a vid to reddit calling her a faker

Last edited:

Daughter of Cernunnos

#amplifymelanatedvoices
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if she is posted, or goes by other names or is posted else where. (I don't really frequent IFGW)

Munchie be here

Something about this girl screams faker, she has a nose tube and a J tube, picc lines flapping in the wind and claims GP, POTS, ED and I'm sure everything else on the munchie list of munching....she seems to have a lot of toys too, crutches, chairs, ect

Anyone know anything about her?

--Edit-- she has been posted on IFGW, and apparently she knows because she decided to make a vid to reddit calling her a faker
Look at this video. She looks like a proto Amanda Baggs. This is what AB probably looked like before she decided to apply testosterone cream to her face and gain 300 pounds.

• Winner
Reactions: Ihatechildren

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
So I've actually fainted a few times, about 75% of the time I can feel it happening and if I lay down on the floor quickly, I can stop myself from passing out entirely. The rest of the time, everything goes white suddenly and I don't even remember falling - those are the times I get injured or wake up face down in a laundry basket. There are different reasons for fainting and some of them give you a few seconds to realize what's happening, you don't always just hit the floor. That said, she's still probably full of shit.