Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a psychiatrist, but I AM 150% certain that Madeline has autism . She ticks all the boxes for the way autism presents in females.

In particular, there's something about her facial expressions in selfies that really screams "female autistic" to me. This is really weird, but I had a job in college where my main duty was watching videos of Temple Grandin without sound. It's a long story, but briefly, the investigator was studying the role of gesture in language and communication. I dunno, it was easy money. Something about Madeline really reminds me of those Temple Grandin videos. Anyway, I'm not even sure what it is I'm picking up on, but basically, once you've seen it, you can pick it on it.
And now I can't unsee it. Either there's an as of yet unknown facial phenotype for autism in females or it's subtle FAS/D, which has a facial phenotype already and easily gets misdiagnosed as autism because mothers just lie about alcohol consumption.

A tree

kiwifarms.net
Denae is fascinating to me, because unlike a lot of the others in this thread, she had a foundation built for a pretty nice normal life. Cute young woman, educated, married a not hideous man with gainful employment, family that seems to care about her. So many others have such obvious issues that it's not surprising that they turn to crazy illness faking. Denae seems like she could have actually gotten positive attention in real life via her own merits if she put the illness faking energy towards a job or hobby.

Maybe if she gets herself off social media, and away from the zebra brigade, she'll turn it around. But if cows show us anything it's that they seldom get their shit together for long.
She's probably just an absolute cluster B nightmare in person. Nobody goes down this road unless they've got some kind of underlying madness.

I can think of a couple of cluster Bs I know who's social media gives an entirely Rose tinted impression of things

@A Detachable Penis autistic women have more masculine faces than non autistic women. It's thought to be part of the high androgens in utero thing.
Also the "autism smile" which is a square grimace. I don't think that's documented or has a name, its just a person who doesn't see facial expressions well enough to mimic them correctly.

A tree

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this is the right place to talk about her, but has anyone ever looked at @/travelingthelunaverse on TT? Munchie alcoholic mom who tries to present her autistic daughter as low functioning and nonverbal when she just seems to be a bit delayed? I can do a write up but it's hard to figure out where it should go.
Hmm tricky. Its halfway between this thread and tard baby and kinda not. She is definitely a prime cow and there should be loads of milk as Luna becomes more obviously verbal and high Functioning. Will she MBP her like Susan schofield to make her act the way she wants or start a new storyline?

Kate Farms Shill

the responsible monster exiles itself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
friends, posting “do you think @chronicallygirlname is a munchie? i have not documented anything” is a really bad strategy.

You see how my last friend tried to scrub her account to hide that she had a whole faking history before her spine dissolved from steroid abuse? You see how it didn’t work because i already had documented her? That’s because i never acknowledged knowing who she was until after i was done. Take screenshots, provide proof of tomfoolery.

I don’t click any link to an account that’s just dropped here with no info or a “im too busy to work on this now but…” because i assume by the time i see your post, so have they and they’ve either DFE’d or scrubbed their most incriminating posts.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this is the right place to talk about her, but has anyone ever looked at @/travelingthelunaverse on TT? Munchie alcoholic mom who tries to present her autistic daughter as low functioning and nonverbal when she just seems to be a bit delayed? I can do a write up but it's hard to figure out where it should go.
I think she's been discussed briefly in the Tard Baby thread. For some reason, this sounds really familiar to me.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The internet just served me up a Jess tribute act but with rainbow hair and "kweer" She's too boring to document but I'll give a shiny updoot to anyone who can find what's actually meant to be wrong with her. That's one healthy looking low effort munch.

@Vampyroteuthis infernalis the cat mod who seems to be the most active at the moment. They got really upset when people on IF said Jessi being nonbinary trans was bullshit. It was mod vs 99% of commenters ended up shutting the thread down I think.
For the record, it's EDS and crohn's disease. I've been following her for two years and like you said, way too boring to document. She doesn't openly talk about her health but she does post constantly about how gay and disabled she is and how much ableism and bullying she experiences. I just enjoy watching her get dunked on by people who can tell she's taking the piss, laughing at her fashion choices (which I refer to as "sex offender trying to sneak through someone's acid trip"), and watching her get fat.

She will 100% use this as proof that she's being bullied and harassed by the evil keewee farmers even though I've never mentioned her before and scroll by 99% of her posts. I only stop to glance when she's responding to normal people (especially people who have actual disabilities) who point out how she's fetishizing her mobility aids. She gets so smug and arrogant. Most of those call-out posts are fake anyway, by her own admission.

Fun fact: the reason she's always in the garage or outside in her wheelchair pics is because her house isn't accessible. It's a prop she pulls out for social media, nothing more.

A tree

kiwifarms.net
friends, posting “do you think @chronicallygirlname is a munchie? i have not documented anything” is a really bad strategy.
Sorry aunty KFS won't do it again. All her posts were literally identical so figured it's just another identikit one only amusing in passing because she had modelled herself on Jess *but rainbow*

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
I've seen her videos. Doesn't strike me as terribly cow-ish beyond any other parents using their kids for money. She's better than Fathering Autism at least.

The 2 year old is a bit behind, but honestly lately she's been gaining a ton of milestones. The mother seems somewhat reasonable about the kid's devlopment or lack thereof.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry aunty KFS won't do it again. All her posts were literally identical so figured it's just another identikit one only amusing in passing because she had modelled herself on Jess *but rainbow*
Lol that one's not gonna DFE. She's too addicted to the attention she gets from crying bully all the time to give up when she just got a genuine mention on the keewee farmz, which is why I never acknowledged her before. It's like how no one is ever going to give Wedge from the Kevin Gibes Extended Universe a thread because it's what he wants.

I just like when people point out that even if she's not faking, she's still making her entire identity about being disabled and the only way she could possibly be having all these negative encounters she claims daily is if she's antagonizing people for a reaction. I can't stand any of the ones who are all about "activism" for that reason. You're not experiencing ableism. You're creating problems that don't exist that then make it harder for people with real disabilities to get their actual concerns taken seriously. Especially after she admit she made up some of the mean comments she reported experiencing.

A tree

kiwifarms.net
Lol that one's not gonna DFE. She's too addicted to the attention she gets from crying bully all the time to give up when she just got a genuine mention on the keewee farmz, which is why I never acknowledged her before. It's like how no one is ever going to give Wedge from the Kevin Gibes Extended Universe a thread because it's what he wants.

I just like when people point out that even if she's not faking, she's still making her entire identity about being disabled and the only way she could possibly be having all these negative encounters she claims daily is if she's antagonizing people for a reaction. I can't stand any of the ones who are all about "activism" for that reason. You're not experiencing ableism. You're creating problems that don't exist that then make it harder for people with real disabilities to get their actual concerns taken seriously. Especially after she admit she made up some of the mean comments she reported experiencing.
She is pretty lulzy. I hope she enjoys flicking her bean to her big mention here. Shes gained a follower anyway.

A tree

kiwifarms.net
I think she's been discussed briefly in the Tard Baby thread. For some reason, this sounds really familiar to me.
She's on reddit. At first she was claiming seizures, then nonverbal autism. Latest one is that the kid is eloping. She's trying to prove to everyone that you can "travel the world" with an autistic child (she doesn't actually travel the world she went on holiday a few times like any normal person) and all the autism mums are salivating for her comeuppance cos they're all pretty portable for the first couple years. After maybe age 4 you can forget spur of the moment trips.
She also went hard for "single autism mom gets her degree" when she had family caring for the kid the whole time and wasn't under any extra pressure. I think she's got potential depending which way it goes.

JackDonaghysSecretLover

kiwifarms.net
She's on reddit. At first she was claiming seizures, then nonverbal autism. Latest one is that the kid is eloping. She's trying to prove to everyone that you can "travel the world" with an autistic child (she doesn't actually travel the world she went on holiday a few times like any normal person) and all the autism mums are salivating for her comeuppance cos they're all pretty portable for the first couple years. After maybe age 4 you can forget spur of the moment trips.
She also went hard for "single autism mom gets her degree" when she had family caring for the kid the whole time and wasn't under any extra pressure. I think she's got potential depending which way it goes.

This is why I didn't feel worried about mentioning her here (wrt how @Kate Farms Shill feels about it); there's a ton of milk on her that's documented elsewhere, and she's too vain to DFE because she'd addicted to victimhood. Maybe I'll just start her own thread; she's a despicable cow, but she's really in between these themed threads in a way that she both fits and doesn't fit them.

A tree

kiwifarms.net
This is why I didn't feel worried about mentioning her here (wrt how @Kate Farms Shill feels about it); there's a ton of milk on her that's documented elsewhere, and she's too vain to DFE because she'd addicted to victimhood. Maybe I'll just start her own thread; she's a despicable cow, but she's really in between these themed threads in a way that she both fits and doesn't fit them.
Yeah make one out of the worst stuff on reddit and see if it goes anywhere. She will either stop being funny or get funnier.

Vampyroteuthis infernalis

looks healthy with no scabs
kiwifarms.net
Either there's an as of yet unknown facial phenotype for autism in females or it's subtle FAS/D, which has a facial phenotype already
My personal theory is that autistic people tend to have a different natural facial expression than non-autistics. Kind of like resting bitch face, just caused by not realizing that you aren't making a neutral facial expression or not being able to. I've noticed more "tense" facial expressions, not necessarily angry or upset though; the biggest example I've noticed is a slightly furrowed brow. There's also the grimacey smile. Something else I've seen in photos/videos is a look in their eyes like they're always thinking about something else.
(Not an expert, not even very good with facial expressions, just an autist who likes finding patterns)

frippery

kiwifarms.net
My personal theory is that autistic people tend to have a different natural facial expression than non-autistics. Kind of like resting bitch face, just caused by not realizing that you aren't making a neutral facial expression or not being able to. I've noticed more "tense" facial expressions, not necessarily angry or upset though; the biggest example I've noticed is a slightly furrowed brow. There's also the grimacey smile. Something else I've seen in photos/videos is a look in their eyes like they're always thinking about something else.
(Not an expert, not even very good with facial expressions, just an autist who likes finding patterns)
I have an old friend who is autistic and a horse girl and when I saw that picture of MC I legit thought it was my friend. It's the eyes for sure.

A tree

kiwifarms.net
Hot take: Autistic people cannot take good selfies because faceblind. Filters make it easier maybe but it's either boomer selfie, resting bitchface or grimace.

Everyone knows smile means ends of mouth go up but some people are just really good at adding in the rest of it naturally and others aren't and just do ends go up and hope for the best.