• ”I am not "fluent" in autism (which I don't believe even has its own language)”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry KingTURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by chimpburgers, Mar 15, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. Dox
    Matthew David Jarbo
    6537 Alpine Dr SW
    Olympia WA 98512
    DOB March 26, 1982

baby mama / co-habitant
    Melissa Pauline Sampson
    DOB September 30, 1981

Since we've been talking about MrMetokur / Internet Aristocrat shit lately, why aren't we talking about this guy at all? After all, Metokur made this hilarious meme out of him so I think he'd be worth discussing in some way. I think he's way funnier too with what kinds of exceptional shit he's gotten into.

He had a role in all that GamerGate drama a long time ago. The ED page went into some of the shit he did and I'm just gonna quote from that.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/GamerGate/POTM#MundaneMatt

Matt Jarbo is a commentator on the whole. Doesn't have any influence. The most boring person you will ever listen to. Gets butthurt over stupid bullshit every two days and cries about it on YouTube which is his meal ticket when he isn't already using food stamps. Every single video is one semi-relevant image with him bitching for 40 minutes.

So poor he records the audio for his shows on a cellphone in his car. Once tried to start a Let's Play channel, but since he is most boring person ever, it did poorly and most videos only have views in the double digits.

Soon, MundaneMatt joined the moneywhore bandwagon and got a Patreon account for his "content". Self-described as "one of the most redpilled motherfuckers around", he is mocked endlessly for the creation of the meme "Turn off that pesky Adblock." after he released several monetized videos of E3 2015. He took those videos down, but the mocking will never end. He even tried to make videos EXACTLY like the ones for ReviewTechUSA because he's so goddamn unoriginal.

He got a lot of dislikes for this video.

[​IMG]

The reason I just remembered this guy is because he was talked about plenty in my Anita Sarkeesian a-logs thread. He's one of those people.

He actually did a long autistic video with Jordan Owen, who worked on The Sarkeesian Effect. I mean you can't any more cucked than that fam. The first video preceding it sums up how much of a hateboner he has for Anita.

@Alan Pardew shared some information in the thread about him making some really exceptional tweets about Sarkeesian a long time ago and here they are.

I finally found the hilarious tweet where MundaneMatt desperately tried to get a PA just to false flag Anita's vids. For those who don't know, it's literally a pathetic campaign to false flag Anita's vids for "spamming" (or "false info"? idk). Anita actually acknowledged him as shown in the vid in the OP, and I think it managed to get one of Anita's vids removed (until it's later restored of course).

https://archive.is/DdMoj

[​IMG]

Just recently, he made some really dumb tweets related to @jennymcpoopypants. They were pretty cringeworthy to read, especially the one at the top.

[​IMG]

I checked his Twitter and it usually has other really dumb shit on there.

[​IMG]
    He's been on The Amazing Atheist's Drunken Peasants podcast before so he's one of those spergs too.

[​IMG]
    He has an entry on The Drunken Peasants Wiki which you can also read.

http://drunken-peasants-podcast.wikia.com/wiki/MundaneMatt

He was a guest on Drunken Peasants episode 92 and was greeted by Lance Sloane. He is a YouTuber and a proponent ofGamerGate (i.e. drone of the Patriarchy). Being the misogynist he is, Matt was quick to display his approval of the Drunken Rapists actions in AnitaGate 2015.

One of Matt's videos where he admits his love of Adam Sandler movies was featured at the end of episode 136. The hosts rightfully ripped Matt a new asshole on his faggotry. The hosts then went down Adam Sandler's filmography, expressing their opinions on almost every film he has made (they hate almost all of them).

He made a second guest appearance on Episode 142. He was surprisingly quiet for most of the episode, and even left before the post show began, but otherwise it was a good guest appearance. At the beginning of the show, Ben jokingly brought up Matt's Adam Sandler obsession, but TJ quickly changed the subject most likely to avoid any hostility.

• Informative Informative x 23
    • Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #1 chimpburgers, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  2. In other words:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Is he the guy with the stutter whose other idiosyncratic tic is snapping his fingers when he stumbles over his words?

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  4. Does he have a skull as his avatar because he is an edgelord or because he likes phrenology

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    autisticdragonkin

autisticdragonkin Eric Borsheim
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. There are several vids where he gets upset over being called out for things. I have never seen him chimp, but just being sad and fretting. -- Much of it over GG and taking the opportunity to gain subs through sperging about it. I listened to some of his vids before GG happened and he was boring, but ya.

Like IA, MM also streams/streamed with KoP, Shoe0nhead and whomever else was pushing it.

And his explanation of GG to Rich of ReviewTechUSA. -- A side note, but compared to the other guys around GG like Sargon, ThunderF00t, IA, ect. Rich is a moron, actually chimps, starts drama and deletes vids when called out.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory ♥♥♥♥♥
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Thanks for the info. I took a look at this ReviewTechUSA guy. I did not know he had this much hate. I don't even know who this is BTW.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league

kiwifarms.net
  7. I hate to say it, but I find ReviewTechUSA, and to a lesser degree Matt, .... tolerable.

I barely know anything about Matt, but if ThatsDoable is right, he's apparently the only one other than Thunderf00t and the Aristocrat making worthwhile GamerGate videos. I've actually only seen one video by Matt, and thought it was okay.

I don't know about ReviewTechUSA's seamier side, but I do find the videos by him that I watched rather informative.

Again, I don't know whatever scams these guys have been involved with.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Alright, which one of you spergs was behind this? Matt just got swatted.... at least he says he was but didn't have the camera rolling.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Feels Feels x 1
    _blank_

_blank_ The Charles Dickens of Disco
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. From his description swatting ain't what it used to be.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Huitzilopochtli

Huitzilopochtli High brow shitposter

kiwifarms.net
  10. Fuck, even DSP had audio of the cops coming to his house. Matt doesn't have jack shit.

• Informative Informative x 5
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league

kiwifarms.net
  11. He snaps his fingers when he stumbles over his words while recording to use as a marker when he goes back to edit it out of the video. Sometimes he fucks up and misses it, which is why you see it from time to time.

• Informative Informative x 9
    The Nameless One

The Nameless One c-cup milking breasts with tits and all
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

12. dood. i forgot about that exchange we had

kiwifarms.net
  13. Oh yeah that was basically it from I see. What I got from that is that he also lives out there in California. I just found his jokes pretty shitty there by any standard.

• Feels Feels x 2
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league

kiwifarms.net
  14. Cops are apparently slowly wising up to exceptional SWAT calls and not just going full spastic every time some high pitched voice 12 year old calls in some ludicrous scenario.

• Agree  x 8
    • Winner  x 4
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. I don't understand, what's with the right wing on YouTube tards and their usage of skulls? I feel that their usage immediately takes away from their point.

• Agree  x 4
    • Like  x 3
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Admiral Piett

Admiral Piett Transdiemensional Racist

kiwifarms.net
  16. He's the only YouTube right winger that uses skulls in videos that I know of. What are some of the others?
    I would assume that it's purely because skulls look "cool" to them and are very mildly edgy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Drossel

Drossel GOD DAMNED BASTARDOUS CHILD

kiwifarms.net
  17. Davis Aurini. It was a joke that anti-feminist YouTuber Shoe0nhead came up with and ran with and that annoyed Aurini greatly.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league

kiwifarms.net
  18. lol he even made his swatting boring, I really don't get why is he so popular.
    His swatting update

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Charles A. Woodward

Charles A. Woodward https://archive.is/BBgWb

kiwifarms.net
  19. Mundane Matt showed a little hypocrisy today.

He did a video on this guy who looked like Shia Labeouf got punched by somebody just because he looked like him. And his response to it was "well Shia Labeouf has a punchable face".

Untitled.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    Watcher

Watcher Cishet dudebro

kiwifarms.net
  20. If anyone wondered if this guy deserves to be labeled as cow here is your answer

lol he is sobbing because he got 100.000 subs

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Charles A. Woodward

Charles A. Woodward https://archive.is/BBgWb

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.