MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dox
Matthew David Jarbo
6537 Alpine Dr SW
Olympia WA 98512
DOB March 26, 1982

baby mama / co-habitant
Melissa Pauline Sampson
DOB September 30, 1981

Since we've been talking about MrMetokur / Internet Aristocrat shit lately, why aren't we talking about this guy at all? After all, Metokur made this hilarious meme out of him so I think he'd be worth discussing in some way. I think he's way funnier too with what kinds of exceptional shit he's gotten into.

He had a role in all that GamerGate drama a long time ago. The ED page went into some of the shit he did and I'm just gonna quote from that.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/GamerGate/POTM#MundaneMatt

Matt Jarbo is a commentator on the whole. Doesn't have any influence. The most boring person you will ever listen to. Gets butthurt over stupid bullshit every two days and cries about it on YouTube which is his meal ticket when he isn't already using food stamps. Every single video is one semi-relevant image with him bitching for 40 minutes.

So poor he records the audio for his shows on a cellphone in his car. Once tried to start a Let's Play channel, but since he is most boring person ever, it did poorly and most videos only have views in the double digits.

Soon, MundaneMatt joined the moneywhore bandwagon and got a Patreon account for his "content". Self-described as "one of the most redpilled motherfuckers around", he is mocked endlessly for the creation of the meme "Turn off that pesky Adblock." after he released several monetized videos of E3 2015. He took those videos down, but the mocking will never end. He even tried to make videos EXACTLY like the ones for ReviewTechUSA because he's so goddamn unoriginal.

He got a lot of dislikes for this video.

The reason I just remembered this guy is because he was talked about plenty in my Anita Sarkeesian a-logs thread. He's one of those people.

He actually did a long autistic video with Jordan Owen, who worked on The Sarkeesian Effect. I mean you can't any more cucked than that fam. The first video preceding it sums up how much of a hateboner he has for Anita.

@Alan Pardew shared some information in the thread about him making some really exceptional tweets about Sarkeesian a long time ago and here they are.

I finally found the hilarious tweet where MundaneMatt desperately tried to get a PA just to false flag Anita's vids. For those who don't know, it's literally a pathetic campaign to false flag Anita's vids for "spamming" (or "false info"? idk). Anita actually acknowledged him as shown in the vid in the OP, and I think it managed to get one of Anita's vids removed (until it's later restored of course).

https://archive.li/DdMoj

Just recently, he made some really dumb tweets related to @jennymcpoopypants. They were pretty cringeworthy to read, especially the one at the top.

I checked his Twitter and it usually has other really dumb shit on there.

He's been on The Amazing Atheist's Drunken Peasants podcast before so he's one of those spergs too.

He has an entry on The Drunken Peasants Wiki which you can also read.

http://drunken-peasants-podcast.wikia.com/wiki/MundaneMatt

He was a guest on Drunken Peasants episode 92 and was greeted by Lance Sloane. He is a YouTuber and a proponent ofGamerGate (i.e. drone of the Patriarchy). Being the misogynist he is, Matt was quick to display his approval of the Drunken Rapists actions in AnitaGate 2015.

One of Matt's videos where he admits his love of Adam Sandler movies was featured at the end of episode 136. The hosts rightfully ripped Matt a new asshole on his faggotry. The hosts then went down Adam Sandler's filmography, expressing their opinions on almost every film he has made (they hate almost all of them).

He made a second guest appearance on Episode 142. He was surprisingly quiet for most of the episode, and even left before the post show began, but otherwise it was a good guest appearance. At the beginning of the show, Ben jokingly brought up Matt's Adam Sandler obsession, but TJ quickly changed the subject most likely to avoid any hostility.

Last edited:

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are several vids where he gets upset over being called out for things. I have never seen him chimp, but just being sad and fretting. -- Much of it over GG and taking the opportunity to gain subs through sperging about it. I listened to some of his vids before GG happened and he was boring, but ya.

Like IA, MM also streams/streamed with KoP, Shoe0nhead and whomever else was pushing it.
And his explanation of GG to Rich of ReviewTechUSA. -- A side note, but compared to the other guys around GG like Sargon, ThunderF00t, IA, ect. Rich is a moron, actually chimps, starts drama and deletes vids when called out.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are several vids where he gets upset over being called out for things. I have never seen him chimp, but just being sad and fretting. -- Much of it over GG and taking the opportunity to gain subs through sperging about it. I listened to some of his vids before GG happened and he was boring, but ya.

Like IA, MM also streams/streamed with KoP, Shoe0nhead and whomever else was pushing it.
And his explanation of GG to Rich of ReviewTechUSA. -- A side note, but compared to the other guys around GG like Sargon, ThunderF00t, IA, ect. Rich is a moron, actually chimps, starts drama and deletes vids when called out.
Thanks for the info. I took a look at this ReviewTechUSA guy. I did not know he had this much hate. I don't even know who this is BTW.

Hellsperger

kiwifarms.net
I hate to say it, but I find ReviewTechUSA, and to a lesser degree Matt, .... tolerable.

I barely know anything about Matt, but if ThatsDoable is right, he's apparently the only one other than Thunderf00t and the Aristocrat making worthwhile GamerGate videos. I've actually only seen one video by Matt, and thought it was okay.

I don't know about ReviewTechUSA's seamier side, but I do find the videos by him that I watched rather informative.

Again, I don't know whatever scams these guys have been involved with.

The Nameless One

c-cup jerking off breasts with tits and all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he the guy with the stutter whose other idiosyncratic tic is snapping his fingers when he stumbles over his words?
He snaps his fingers when he stumbles over his words while recording to use as a marker when he goes back to edit it out of the video. Sometimes he fucks up and misses it, which is why you see it from time to time.

jennymcpoopypants

kiwifarms.net
Since we've been talking about MrMetokur / Internet Aristocrat shit lately, why aren't we talking about this guy at all? After all, Metokur made this hilarious meme out of him so I think he'd be worth discussing in some way. I think he's way funnier too with what kinds of exceptional shit he's gotten into.

He had a role in all that GamerGate drama a long time ago. The ED page went into some of the shit he did and I'm just gonna quote from that.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/GamerGate/POTM#MundaneMatt

Matt Jarbo is a commentator on the whole. Doesn't have any influence. The most boring person you will ever listen to. Gets butthurt over stupid bullshit every two days and cries about it on YouTube which is his meal ticket when he isn't already using food stamps. Every single video is one semi-relevant image with him bitching for 40 minutes.

So poor he records the audio for his shows on a cellphone in his car. Once tried to start a Let's Play channel, but since he is most boring person ever, it did poorly and most videos only have views in the double digits.

Soon, MundaneMatt joined the moneywhore bandwagon and got a Patreon account for his "content". Self-described as "one of the most redpilled motherfuckers around", he is mocked endlessly for the creation of the meme "Turn off that pesky Adblock." after he released several monetized videos of E3 2015. He took those videos down, but the mocking will never end. He even tried to make videos EXACTLY like the ones for ReviewTechUSA because he's so goddamn unoriginal.

He got a lot of dislikes for this video.

The reason I just remembered this guy is because he was talked about plenty in my Anita Sarkeesian a-logs thread. He's one of those people.

He actually did a long autistic video with Jordan Owen, who worked on The Sarkeesian Effect. I mean you can't any more cucked than that fam. The first video preceding it sums up how much of a hateboner he has for Anita.

@Alan Pardew shared some information in the thread about him making some really exceptional tweets about Sarkeesian a long time ago and here they are.

I finally found the hilarious tweet where MundaneMatt desperately tried to get a PA just to false flag Anita's vids. For those who don't know, it's literally a pathetic campaign to false flag Anita's vids for "spamming" (or "false info"? idk). Anita actually acknowledged him as shown in the vid in the OP, and I think it managed to get one of Anita's vids removed (until it's later restored of course).

https://archive.li/DdMoj

Just recently, he made some really dumb tweets related to @jennymcpoopypants. They were pretty cringeworthy to read, especially the one at the top.

I checked his Twitter and it usually has other really dumb shit on there.

He's been on The Amazing Atheist's Drunken Peasants podcast before so he's one of those spergs too.

He has an entry on The Drunken Peasants Wiki which you can also read.

http://drunken-peasants-podcast.wikia.com/wiki/MundaneMatt

He was a guest on Drunken Peasants episode 92 and was greeted by Lance Sloane. He is a YouTuber and a proponent ofGamerGate (i.e. drone of the Patriarchy). Being the misogynist he is, Matt was quick to display his approval of the Drunken Rapists actions in AnitaGate 2015.

One of Matt's videos where he admits his love of Adam Sandler movies was featured at the end of episode 136. The hosts rightfully ripped Matt a new asshole on his faggotry. The hosts then went down Adam Sandler's filmography, expressing their opinions on almost every film he has made (they hate almost all of them).

He made a second guest appearance on Episode 142. He was surprisingly quiet for most of the episode, and even left before the post show began, but otherwise it was a good guest appearance. At the beginning of the show, Ben jokingly brought up Matt's Adam Sandler obsession, but TJ quickly changed the subject most likely to avoid any hostility.

dood. i forgot about that exchange we had

Drossel

GOD DAMNED BASTARDOUS CHILD
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand, what's with the right wing on YouTube tards and their usage of skulls? I feel that their usage immediately takes away from their point.
He's the only YouTube right winger that uses skulls in videos that I know of. What are some of the others?
I would assume that it's purely because skulls look "cool" to them and are very mildly edgy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino