MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

• Search feature needs to rebuild its index. Results will be incomplete until it's done.
    I have declared holy war (فتوى) on the site-loading-like-shit issue, and God willing (إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللّٰ) I will resolve it. If pages look different, that's me trying to optimize the site.
A

AZ 594

kiwifarms.net
Yes, yes it is
Sounds like he'd approve of the Canadian courts and how they handled this case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Zachary_Turner

Zachary Andrew Turner (18 July 2002 – 18 August 2003)[2] was a boy from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador who was killed by his mother, Shirley Jane Turner, in a murder–suicide on 18 August 2003. Turner drugged the infant and jumped into the Atlantic Ocean.[3] At the time, Turner had been released on bail and awarded custody of the infant, even though she was in the process of being extradited to the United States to stand trial for the murder of Zachary's father, Andrew David Bagby.

A 2006 inquiry found serious shortcomings in how the province's social services system handled the case, suggesting that the judges, prosecutors, and child welfare agencies involved were more concerned with presuming Shirley Turner's innocence than with protecting Zachary Turner. The inquiry reached the conclusion that Zachary Turner's death was preventable

In October 2006, Winnipeg-based coroner Peter Markesteyn released the Turner Review and Investigation, which concluded that Zachary Turner's death was preventable and criticised Newfoundland and Labrador's social services system for failing to protect the child from his mother, stating, "Nowhere did I find any ongoing assessment of the safety needs of the children." Markesteyn specifically cited poor communication between social services officials, who worked on the presumption of Shirley Turner's innocence throughout the case and became more concerned for her welfare than for Zachary's. Markesteyn ultimately concluded that internal disagreements between case workers and managers weren't openly discussed, and that an intervention by an outside office should have been made.[18] The provincial government of Newfoundland and Labrador accepted the report's conclusions and its twenty-nine recommendations

Xetzyr

kiwifarms.net
Yes, yes it is
Um, maybe they do things a bit differently in Alabama, but how is a 14 year old still in grade school? Or a "child" for that matter? Or is that just the furtard's impression of CNN reporting on a black thug getting his ass capped by the cops at the corner of Dindu and Nuffin?

Also he sounds a lot like that creepy YouTube puppet/singing guy, where it seems less like he's upset over the gender disparity and more upset that there isn't gender parity when it comes to lax views on the subject. Sort of a, 'it should be okay for men since it's okay for women' instead of a 'it shouldn't be okay for anyone' perspective.

I'm sure Fats would just pass it off as matter of age range though, which is already normalized for both sexes. Like it was an older guy and a younger girl in that one Transformers movie (where they try and normalize it).

Also it's no surprise that Fats is turning SJW, he's become convinced that if he acts like a "good boy" and sucks up to liberals that his online livelihood will be better protected. He hasn't yet realized the harsh reality that YouTube is fucking everybody (including themselves) because the company is being run by idiots.

If all else fails for him though the dad of his wife's kid can always get a job.

Useless Magost Berry

... eat the hot dog, don't be one.
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouaJMlyYltI

He made a video promoting his Patreon. The people in the comments section are tearing him a new one.
I honestly don't blame them for not wanting to donate to someone who sits on their ass all day in front of a camera reading articles and can't edit for crap. Anyone can make a video of themselves reading a news article; it's nothing original and not worth a donation. Sorry, I just don't think reading something nearly word-for-word is a job.

PaiZuri

kiwifarms.net
Looks like his fans are angery over his Gunn video, Matt being Matt picks the worst possible time to shill.
I will always remember Matt as the man who makes Carl Benjamin look intelligent.
I don't watch his videos except occasionally by accident and those few times never make it more than a couple minutes before realizing he has nothing original or of interest to add. But I did watch him cover Alison Rapp.

This irrelevant bore doesn't learn.

He screwed up thinking he was going to score points as coming out as a contrarian to Alison Rapp getting fired and ended up looking like just another clown pathetically whiteknighting. How fucking stupid do you have to be to whiteknight someone moonlighting as a prostitute for the most kid target gaming brand, Nintendo.

And here we are once again a few years later and this clown is trying to score points with the tiresome 'voice of reason' act over James Gunn. Someone with a timeline full of pedophilloic posts for the largest kid brand in the world, Disney.

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
I think I am slow. Please some one explain how YouTube can be forces other private companies to pay for ineffective advertising.

It makes no sense to me how YouTube could force companies to give cash to people with video channels that companies do not wish to be associated with.

Sargoy of Mossad

Alt-Right & Anti-Feminist British YouTuber
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 490528 View attachment 490529 View attachment 490533 View attachment 490534 you either die a skeptic or live long enough to see yourself become an sjw
Oh shit, doesn't he know by now that going down this path doesn't pay, either? Jesus.

Ouch that dislike ratio and comments...

Be working at walmarts by xmas....
Looks like hes turned off his likes/dislikes. You can still vote, but can't see the number. Hidden his comments, too. Poor bastard.

Last edited by a moderator: