• ”right now the kiwifarms satellite is zooming in on this nerds license plate”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry KingTURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by chimpburgers, Mar 15, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. Mundana?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I'd be more surprised if most of that crowd didn't keep up with their KF threads, really.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Jarbo tells naked ape to go back to his day job. The implication being that Matt thinks his weak ass youtube career is the equivalent of some kind of hollywood celebrity.
    Can we add delusions of grandeur to the list?

• Agree Agree x 7
    Toucan

Toucan I am Toucan hear me caw!

kiwifarms.net
  4. You can add "Smug" to the list.
    Specially when he questioned Ape about YouTube and he responds with "You must not have been very good at it".
    Like it truly takes skills to be over 300 pounds and talk about things you find on the internet.
    But hey, his girlfriend bought him a house.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Because he keeps wanting to be known as some big shot who led the charge towards ethics in games journalism but everyone just ends up knowing him as Matt "I started Goobergate please accept me" Jarbo

• Agree Agree x 3
    Bonk

Bonk 6-7

kiwifarms.net
  6. Holy shit, this fucking guy.

So Evangeline Lilly is having a whine about having to be partially nude on set during an episode of Lost and Jarbo the Hutt here goes on a mission to find evidence of nudity in a PG tv show but comes up empty and starts questioning her story.

The article he's reading from gives a small clue as to which scene she is referring to by including a still image of Lilly in the process of having her clothes removed, but this somehow escaped Matt's attention.

3:28.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Why is she complaining again? I've seen a professional actress actually put a dick in her mouth, and this is nothing compared to what Halle Berry did to get the Oscar for Monster's Ball.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrG37RWe-Qs

I know this had prob been posted multiple times before. But I just find this so hilarious him offering to give dsp help and tips. And advice on how to save his channel etc. Then I see all of matts views past months and they are fucking shit. Cause dsp def makes way more than him. Maybe not from youtube but def on twitch. I just def dont think he should be giving youtube advice to anyone

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I mean, in a way he is. Mundane Matt is someone who once had a reasonably successfull channel which is now spiraling towards complete irrelevance (along with the man himself).

So he can just recall what actions he had taken in the last years and advice people to do the opposite.

kiwifarms.net
  10. he was talking as if he was still successful and could help out dsp with some pointers. the date of that video was when his shit was pretty dead. kind of funny cause he spams like dsp does. not nearly as bad but will sometimes put out 5-7 a day

kiwifarms.net
  11. So Ethan Ralph started a stream that had the polar bear video, and it was struck down within 5 minutes. Everyone seems pretty sure that Matt flagged it. Now Matt, Ralph, Jim, and James Allsup are on a stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgqjTJUduno

Shit is going to go nuclear

Keemstar in the stream now god damn

• Winner  x 26
    • Semper Fidelis  x 3
    • Informative  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    #231 Disrespected Pronouns, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Holy shit Keemstar just came on.

This is gonna be good. :popcorn:

EDIT: ninja'd by like a minute

• Like Like x 1
    ComeoutandJULAY

ComeoutandJULAY BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND

kiwifarms.net
  13. Just waiting for Keem to call Matt an N

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Jewed Hunter

Jewed Hunter C O N F R O N T

kiwifarms.net
  14. Ralph's fixation on "why didn't you give active consent when I messaged you!" is autistic as fuck. It's like the one thing that boggles my mind right now since it's not logically inconsistent with then coming on later after being laid with the accusation of striking down his stream.

Also Matt is somehow unable to explain that and is now going on all kinds of tangents about rocks and driving. Honestly, it seems Matt stays mundane as fuck since he's unable to talk without his foot in his mouth.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    #234 Marchesa_ofthe_Vast, Aug 10, 2018
    Marchesa_ofthe_Vast

Marchesa_ofthe_Vast Mediocre Commentator

kiwifarms.net
  15. He probably thought his alibi would be...rock solid! Eh? Eh?

...I'll see myself out now.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    ComeoutandJULAY

ComeoutandJULAY BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND

kiwifarms.net
  16. Matt just fucking blew himself out. Goddamn he's really done now.

• Like Like x 6
    Marchesa_ofthe_Vast

Marchesa_ofthe_Vast Mediocre Commentator

kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm laughing so fucking hard lmao. Perhaps the biggest BTFO I've seen on a stream.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. So during the James Gunn stream, Matt swore up and down that he didn't know who Dame Pesos is.
    During tonight's stream, he said he knew him, but never reported his content.

When pressed to show his report history, he took 7 minutes, until finally showing his history, showing he serially flagged Dame Pesos.

Mundane Matt is done.

• Winner  x 36
    • Like  x 5
    • Agree  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. He has multiple channels. What's the bet he flagged the KillStream from a different one that he's showing.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Matt_Flagging_DamePesos.png

Edit: Additional Img

More_Matt_Flags.png

• Winner Winner x 34
    • Informative Informative x 3
    #240 Spooky, Aug 10, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.