• ”Kirby: i have been completely vindicated of being a pedophile nothing you say matters anymore”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry KingTURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by chimpburgers, Mar 15, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. Of all the side effects of meth, turning you into a pedophile isn't one of them I've ever heard of.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. I've heard meth turns people into absolute horny buggers and it does heavily impair judgment. It's entirely possible they were going at it like rabbits while high on meth and one of them said "hey we could tag the ten year old into this" and in a haze of meth logic the other one went "hey that sounds like a great idea i'll go grab her from the living room" (:_(

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    not william stenchever

not william stenchever it depends on the whale

kiwifarms.net
  3. Jarbo the Hutt should cover this in his next installment.

• Agree Agree x 4
    White Devil's Advocate

White Devil's Advocate The Rock n'Roller outta controller

kiwifarms.net
  4. Whoa there. Matt has fucking done it now. He pissed off the wrong person this time. I had to listen to a Matt video to find what possible opinion he could have said to piss off this badass.

TLDR: Matt simply didn't agree with Ellen page on going after Chris Pratt because of where he goes to church. This troon in response is threatening to call the FBI on him

• Winner Winner x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Well I guess MundaneMatt gets to up his sub count by arguing with fucking exceptional individuals again. Nice.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Hatoful Dandy

Hatoful Dandy Minstrel of Sorrow

kiwifarms.net
  7. Matt's thread replies in a nutshell lately:
    • Somebody posts a video of Soyless Matt Show, Wacky Adventures, or Jarbo the Hutt.
    • Update on Matt's social media metrics.
    • Matt has a rare moment where he says something two-faced on Discord or Twitter or YouTube.
    I'm just waiting for the next shitstorm to occur. Not on the same level as the Killstream callout, but something entertaining to eventually pop up.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Burning Fanatic

Burning Fanatic Lvl. 12 Necroposter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I dunno, I feel like he's pretty much done unless he goes on a shooting spree. His time as a social media personality is over because people have totally abandoned him. He might linger on in the background of gay ops and the "Skeptics" but he's always going to be second fiddle to someone else.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. He really always was.
    Most of his notoriety comes from hounding after the InternetAristocrat or RTU for views.

• Like Like x 4
    MediocreMilt

MediocreMilt Trigger the libs. Own the libs.

kiwifarms.net
  10. I'm not sure there's going to be one to honest. Matt's not going to do anything interesting. Even those Soyless Matt/Jarbo the Hutt episodes will dry up.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Gustav Schuchardt

Gustav Schuchardt TERF war now!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Agreed. If a new shitstorms comes, it will be some irl drama. I'm thinking it will be his girlfriend/wife/whatever will finally come to her senses and leave with their (alleged) daughter.

Glad I couldn't help

Glad I couldn't help Now with edge anime avatar

kiwifarms.net
  12. It would certainly make Ralph laugh I’m sure after that greencard comment in Kraut’s hangout

kiwifarms.net
  13. My guess, his "wife" is already cheating on him big time. If she leaves him, it'll be because he got uppity and forgot his place.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    pwincess fwuffypants

pwincess fwuffypants always napping

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Pikapool

Pikapool The Pikachu with the mouth

kiwifarms.net
  15. Previously people have worried about no more Jarbo the Hutt shows. Worry no more!

• Like Like x 8
    Gustav Schuchardt

Gustav Schuchardt TERF war now!

kiwifarms.net
  16. Navy vet BTFO mundanefatt

• Like Like x 7
    Pikapool

Pikapool The Pikachu with the mouth

kiwifarms.net
  17. Matt's actually really dull. His parody videos are way more entertaining than he is.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    Watcher

Watcher Cishet dudebro

kiwifarms.net
  18. The only reason he was ever interesting is that his fragile ego can't take parody. So really the people parodying him are the ones who made him relevant in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. This is how you NOT comment.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Glad I couldn't help

Glad I couldn't help Now with edge anime avatar

kiwifarms.net
  20. You mean he's...MUNDANE?!‽?

• Winner Winner x 1
    Yolandi

Yolandi Among which

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.