• ”brouhaha”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry KingTURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by chimpburgers, Mar 15, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Tackleberry

Tackleberry Wields a gun instead of a rifle.

kiwifarms.net
  1. I was watching it just as I saw this post so I was able to download it. what should I do with it?

EDIT:
    Just talked to Ralph. zidan/scratchpoint took it down because they thought they might get a strike.

Second Edit:

Ralph is uploading a copy here. Will be up soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGBXFRyFBMw&feature=youtu.be

• Informative  x 5
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #322 oddish, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    oddish

oddish itsa me, oddguy

kiwifarms.net
  2. God, he's just so fucking lame, so of course he would take up Maddox's side on the lolsuit.

He has a fucking kid. Time to get a real job that he can actually make money at to support his family.

This reaction video to his 100k play button tears is pretty funny:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Some shit is going down, literally and figuratively, right now:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This dumpster fire just never ends, does it?

EDIT: Hoo boy, here it is. Going straight for the kill:

[​IMG]

Prepare your anuses, my fellow Kiwis.

• Winner  x 27
    • Informative  x 11
    • Like  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #324 ComeoutandJULAY, Aug 10, 2018
    ComeoutandJULAY

ComeoutandJULAY BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND

kiwifarms.net
  4. Jesus, I used to think Destiny was a vindictive little bitch for filing DMCA claims against videos and social media posts making fun of him. He still is, but he's gotta move over for Matt now.

He's literally a twenty million dollar lawsuit away from being Maddox.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Feels Feels x 1
    thismanlies

thismanlies The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Jihadi Jarbo doesnt let you expose him and get away. Hes gonna nothing personnel Jim's whole youtube career.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    #326 NumerousNeighbours, Aug 10, 2018
    NumerousNeighbours

NumerousNeighbours My english may be broken but so am I.

kiwifarms.net
  6. Jesus Christ. I briefly looked at this thread last night, decided it was boring and noped out. But now? This seems to be moving from dumpster fire to California wild fire. I'm in. Can somebody please explain the Streisand Effect to Jarbo the Hutt?

Even though that nickname doesn't really fit. The Hutts were a lot smarter than this.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Doubtful he is just self centered. Personally I think he is a sociopath. I swear I saw a clip of Matt talking about how he can't feel emotions or something just before his baby was born. He also insulted his baby mama for "Forcing her labor the day Star Wars comes out".

EDIT: It was post to this thread unironically

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    #328 BoomerPhil, Aug 10, 2018
    BoomerPhil

BoomerPhil Sock of Bryan Dunn
    Official Pet Cuck of the Kiwi Farms

kiwifarms.net
  8. At least destiny somewhat came up with a semi-plausible explanation for DMCA-ing people, Matt did it because he's just a bitch. That's it :story:

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Just a little FYI, if you want these flagged videos restored and you get rejected by YouTube's internal system you'll need to contact YouTube's legal department right nyah...

legal@support.youtube.com

Make sure you include the LINK to the deleted video, otherwise they can't restore them.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  10. You forgot the time he cried because he got a YouTube plaque, he sure felt those emotions that day. :story:

But seriously, someone getting butthurt about criticism is a feeling, so he probably isn't a sociopath, he is just a cuck.
    Thank you so much for this, now excuse me while I go prep for the whole thing. :popcorn:

• Like Like x 8
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Which video of Jim's got taken down and struck though?

Burning Fanatic

Burning Fanatic Lvl. 12 Necroposter

kiwifarms.net
  12. I guess that is true. What I do not get is why he is such a pathological liar and willing to do sneaky things to hurt others. it makes me question everything ever accused of him from gamergate to now.

• Agree Agree x 4
    BoomerPhil

BoomerPhil Sock of Bryan Dunn
    Official Pet Cuck of the Kiwi Farms

kiwifarms.net
  13. Jihadi Jarbo finally blew himself up :story::story::story::story:

• Winner Winner x 28
    kiwifarms.net
  14. (Probably late, but fuck it)

Glad Matt's finally eating shut. If you think about it, he's the """skeptic's""" (for lack of a better word) Zoe Quinn, Anita Sarkeesian, Brianna Wu, etc. (Not saying the others are good, though)

He really only became notable because during very early Gamergate he made a video about the Zoe Post that Zoe Quinn DMCA'd, turning him into a kind of martyr and example of how shitty Zoe and co. are.

His content is pretty damn boring, and he seems pretty damn smug.
    Example:

• Agree Agree x 7
    Manly-Chicken

Manly-Chicken Laughs at Tards

kiwifarms.net
  15. Don't let crazy stick its dick in you

• Agree Agree x 8
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  16. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 47
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  17. He's an idiot with no self-awareness.

Self-awareness is what makes us understand where and what we did wrong, because it makes us self-conscious of our missteps and wary of repeating them.

Matt doesn't have that, otherwise he would see the link between his channel's rise and Zoe Quinn DMCAing that video, and he would understand that the Streisand effect is applicable to him as well, not to mention seeing the irony of it all.

• Agree Agree x 11
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Who'd have thunk that the mundanest of the mundane, the most boring of the boring... would've become the featured cow?

It's funny how quickly he went on his word about reports. Something I noticed is that many of the people that cry foul about 'FREE SPEECH, YO!' are also quite quickly to report criticism, or try to delete comments on social media against them. I can kinda understand though, most humans are sensitive in some way or another. The thing is when you build your 'career' out of denouncing them and then acting above it all.

Bonus points fro blaming the good ol' depression.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Darksydepickle

Darksydepickle I might be a Falcon Pickle.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Way to blow up your thread Matt. It was barely in the double digits yesterday, now your antics will cause it to climb for at least a week.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.