MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
* Even though EmergencyAwesome's performance has left Matt's in the dust, mainly because he's a pure fanboy/shill type who's enthusiastic about heinous shit like the Watchmen series and doesn't get distracted sperging about politics.
He gets enthusiastic about the Watchment series without getting into politics? Is that even possible? Watchmen is almost nothing but the most heavy handed racial politics available, with a little bit of raw re.tardation holding it together at the seams.

Hell, the big strawman of the show's defenders is that it was always political and the haters only hate it because it's political and they're fake fans.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
He gets enthusiastic about the Watchment series without getting into politics? Is that even possible? Watchmen is almost nothing but the most heavy handed racial politics available, with a little bit of raw re.tardation holding it together at the seams.

Hell, the big strawman of the show's defenders is that it was always political and the haters only hate it because it's political and they're fake fans.
E;R is mauler only with more content and less self fart huffing. Good material all around wish he'd make more.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I've old seen/read reviews of it and it seems like Hollywood woke trash so I've decided to skip it. Honestly, with a few exceptions, I think that applies to all the TV shows and movies coming out of the US right now.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Battle of the Flaggots: Matt Mundane Vs Grug- a battle where no one wins
View attachment 1033963
Matt could scrape more money from the bottom of a public fountain than he could from the videos that got flagged.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1033963
Why would anyone seek to claim ownership of one of Mundane Fats videos? It seems rather counter productive on every front.

MediocreMilt

There is always time to talk about our feelings.
kiwifarms.net
Matt "Jihadi" Jarbo, notorious leader and instigator of the mysogynistic terrorist group "Gamergate", makes a desperate pivot away from his alt-right roots, possibly out of fear of account deletion:
jihadi1.png

jihadi2.png

This sick individual is also owner and operator of the KiwiFarms.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Matt "Jihadi" Jarbo, notorious leader and instigator of the mysogynistic terrorist group "Gamergate", makes a desperate pivot away from his alt-right roots, possibly out of fear of account deletion:
View attachment 1034379

View attachment 1034383

I'm sure the dozens of people that watch his video while needing something relaxing to take a shit on the toilet will hit the +1/Like/Thumbs Up on all Matt's tweets instead of reading what he says. All 7 of those likes are POWERFUL fer sure.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1034379

View attachment 1034383

I heard Matt is also the evil mastermind behind the Russian hacks cause he did say that he was the reason Trump was elected so maybe the media is onto something

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1033963
I'm not sure who Grug is, but I am enjoying the absolute irony of MundaneFatt whining about being false flagged.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Here's my prediction: Things are only gonna get worse and one day that silver play button will be gone. Maybe he'll pawn it off, maybe it will get seized or maybe someone is gonna steal it (Matt does have an awful lot of black people going in and out of his house after all) and that's what's gonna set him off.
Considering how big of a cuck he is, my money go to "taken by his wife after a divorce with a lot of tears from him about it on Twitter".

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Matt is excited for ads on edgy content, he says COPPA won't be bad, and Poley shall never return.
View attachment 1035236
Also video on Oninsion.
The irony of this is Matt can never produce edgier content. He can't bring back Poley the Polar Bear (and he knows this) because it's a symbol of his failure. He can't produce anything else because the moment he does, people will flag it just to fuck with him.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
The irony of this is Matt can never produce edgier content. He can't bring back Poley the Polar Bear (and he knows this) because it's a symbol of his failure. He can't produce anything else because the moment he does, people will flag it just to fuck with him.
Matt's fat face and low energy nasal voice are also symbols of his failure, but that hasn't stopped him from bringing them back over and over.

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1034379

View attachment 1034383

Ok Matt, really, I keep hearing about this “purge of conservative channels” and it never happens. Edgy channels, occasionally, but no normal conservative channels ever get the boot from YouTube. Honestly, if crowder was a better comedian and relied less on shock humor, he would likely still be monetized.
I want this damn purge to happen so I can stop hearing about it. It’s starting to sound like “the big one” earthquake that’s supposed to end life as we know it

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino