MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

thismanlies

Butcher Sacred Cows for they are Sacred.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Matt claims that "muh hurrassmint" made him flag Dame Pesos et al, that he is the primary breadwinner for his family, and that he is the True and Honest father of his girlfriend's daughter:
sadclown1.pngsadclown2.png
https://twitter.com/mjarbo/status/1274058385831260160
>I had my entire life dissected and dismantled, with everything I've ever done being framed in the absolute worst light.
>Every day comments came in telling me to kill myself.

Ah, Matt? Your immediate reaction to having your flagging history exposed was to tell a sob story about how you were seeing a therapist because you were feeling "suicidal." Even then, Keemstar had to pressure you into giving a half-assed apology to the people you fucked over. If you think people were doing this stuff simply because you flagged a few videos, you're wrong. It's because you're a piece of shit and nothing's going to change that.

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
Fucking... YEESH, Matt

In his head, this sounded really Cultured and Progressive.

To everyone else, this sounded like "ohhh yeah. fucking hot. young. hunnnh! Oh no no hey it's ok! Technically I waited until she's 18"
matt_no.png

Matt, who looks like, Matt, is judging the appearance of women he doesn't like. Amazing how he's an ugly Progressive, and yet says a woman looks like Skeletor. Of course as we all know, the main reason Matt doesn't look like Skeletor is the same reason Matt has the Beetus
skeletbeetus.png

Last edited:
  • Horrifying
Reactions: Michael Jacks0n

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
Matt, who looks like, Matt, is judging the appearance of women he doesn't like. Amazing how he's an ugly Progressive, and yet says a woman looks like Skeletor. Of course as we all know, the main reason Matt doesn't look like Skeletor is the same reason Matt has the Beetus
View attachment 1393921
Their names are Kellyanne Conway and Tammy Faye Messner (she divorced Jim Bakker way back in 1992 and married Roe Messner in 93), you inept idiot. That wasn't even a minute of googling, Matt you lazy cockgobbler.
No wonder his channels are dying when that dumbass is even to lazy to do a bare minimum of research.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
OH god please let matt play TLOU2 as his spicy hot takes are going to be so full of buzzwords and agitiprop to be meme worthy for MONTHS. I bet he'll cry at the Abby sex scene and cheer when joel get's 9 ironed to the face. That fat edgey lil fuck would try to go that route for sure.

I hope Dame Pesos never stops destroying Matt.

SuperMaleVitality1776

kiwifarms.net
That is a head scratcher. For one Matt should support Joel for raising a child that is not his own and failing at a delivery job . In addition Joels career ends in a room full of people who yell at him.
On the other hand Matt would have trouble to comprehend a sex scene that is not triggered with the help of a knife behind a church or that involves a white guy penetrating .

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
That is a head scratcher. For one Matt should support Joel for raising a child that is not his own and failing at a delivery job . In addition Joels career ends in a room full of people who yell at him.
On the other hand Matt would have trouble to comprehend a sex scene that is not triggered with the help of a knife behind a church or that involves a white guy penetrating .
If it ends with Matt getting fucked by a tranny with no lube count me in for sending that hot clip to Ralph's show.

SuperMaleVitality1776

kiwifarms.net
Fag.jpeg
When you question one to many times if the child support check is really in the mail and Tyrone has to "peacefully protest" to you that he did not lie by pulling his gun.

At this point I think Matt is just baiting all of us with the stuff he puts out, from the thumbnails to the soundbites he drops for McJarbo and Pesos. Can anyone explain why he would do that to himself, genuinely never met a person who seems such a gluten for punishment and attention

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
In Matt's head, Trump was randomly scrolling through his Twitter feed at 2 a.m. when he noticed a tweet from a person named @mjarbo demanding he resign, with a whopping 3 likes, which caused him to shed a tear and decide right then and there that it's time to resign his presidency and relinquish the White House to Hillary.

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
In Matt's head, Trump was randomly scrolling through his Twitter feed at 2 a.m. when he noticed a tweet from a person named @mjarbo demanding he resign, with a whopping 3 likes, which caused him to shed a tear and decide right then and there that it's time to resign his presidency and relinquish the White House to Hillary.
Nononono. Trump would give the presidency to MundaneMatt. After all he heard that MundaneMatt is an expert in "false flagging"

thismanlies

Butcher Sacred Cows for they are Sacred.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point I think Matt is just baiting all of us with the stuff he puts out, from the thumbnails to the soundbites he drops for McJarbo and Pesos. Can anyone explain why he would do that to himself, genuinely never met a person who seems such a gluten for punishment and attention
Most of his views come from Pesos and MC Jarbo. If he didn't give them soundbites, he'd have nothing.

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
Matt claims a former coworker died of COVID. The former coworker in question is a Republican who believed DRUMPF that COVID was a nothingburger, and died cursing DRUMPF's name. And yes, this is that retarded, It's like watching a Christian bemoan the fact that they believe a dead loved one is now in hell. Side note, Matt claims that this person worked with him at the movie theater in San Diego. Interesting how it was the soycuck, not the Trump Supporter, who is on tape harassing a black homeless guy and calling it his job, no?

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
Matt claims a former coworker died of COVID. The former coworker in question is a Republican who believed DRUMPF that COVID was a nothingburger, and died cursing DRUMPF's name. And yes, this is that retarded, It's like watching a Christian bemoan the fact that they believe a dead loved one is now in hell. Side note, Matt claims that this person worked with him at the movie theater in San Diego. Interesting how it was the soycuck, not the Trump Supporter, who is on tape harassing a black homeless guy and calling it his job, no?
View attachment 1422464
First of all, X to doubt. Especially when he made it about politics.

If real, it's fucking disgusting that he's using his friend's death in this way.

wopirish

kiwifarms.net
Matt has no friends, only people he uses like the parasite that he is. Plus I highly doubt he actually knew a person who died from kungflu, more like a person knew a person who knew a person etc etc.

• Agree
Reactions: Jack Awful