MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Matt was pretty much the last guy to leave GamerGate, and he's now decided that right-wing inflitrators were the problem there. Matt stayed much longer than all of those people.

Matt also loved the right-wingers when it meant he got to hang out with Adam Baldwin.
gg_no_right.png

Matt was absolutely not done with GamerGate in 2015.

Matt is subtweeting Sargon:
sub.png

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Matt was pretty much the last guy to leave GamerGate, and he's now decided that right-wing inflitrators were the problem there. Matt stayed much longer than all of those people.

Matt also loved the right-wingers when it meant he got to hang out with Adam Baldwin.
View attachment 1457455

View attachment 1457439
Matt accusing anyone else of being a grifter is laughable when he hops on new trends like a prostitute hops on dick.

Jimmy Durante's Ballsack

Live a little
kiwifarms.net
Just for laughs I wandered over to Matt's YouTube channel for the first time in at least a year and a half or two years. Wanted to see what sort of content he was producing and how many people were watching it. That was a mistake. There were no laughs.

Wow Matt. I actually feel a little depressed after doing so... not for Matt, mind you. Just in general. Seeing abject failure of that magnitude will do that to a person. Hopefully Dame Pesos makes a new video very soon so I can laugh.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Just for laughs I wandered over to Matt's YouTube channel for the first time in at least a year and a half or two years. Wanted to see what sort of content he was producing and how many people were watching it. That was a mistake. There were no laughs.

Wow Matt. I actually feel a little depressed after doing so... not for Matt, mind you. Just in general. Seeing abject failure of that magnitude will do that to a person. Hopefully Dame Pesos makes a new video very soon so I can laugh.
lol wow. Even a few months ago I'm pretty sure he more reliably broke 1k views. Now almost every video that has done so is at least 5 days old.

Followed some links on his page, he's still pointing to the defunct twitter from his attempt at ditching the mundane matt brand https://twitter.com/mundanematt
instead of the active one https://twitter.com/mjarbo

this man wrote an e-book on social media success. is he even trying?

Boulder Dash

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1457455

View attachment 1457439
Poor Matt, I am sure that your new antifa audience will be really pleased to see you posing on picture with sargon, warski and computing forever, under the so-called "ok white supremacy symbol" in june 2017, presumably 2 years after you pretend to have left gamergate "because it was infiltrated by the alt-right". Internet never forgets.

jarbovidcon2.jpg

thismanlies

Butcher Sacred Cows for they are Sacred.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor Matt, I am sure that your new antifa audience will be really pleased to see you posing on picture with sargon, warski and computing forever, under the so-called "ok white supremacy symbol" in june 2017, presumably 2 years after you pretend to have left gamergate "because it was infiltrated by the alt-right". Internet never forgets.

View attachment 1462500
Even before Matt got exposed, he knew he didn't belong with those successful internet personalities.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1462500
Looking at that picture is like playing a spot the idiot version of wheres waldo....except its rigged because they're all idiots

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1462500
He was right next to Maddox. Talk about foreshadowing.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
Just thought I would cross post this here from A&N. Matt just posted this video almost a week after it broke and after they already busted the murderers. This fat faggot makes TYT look like journalists lol

WutangLee

Don't you got better things than reading this?
kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to drop by because I decided to look at Jarbos dying youtube channel, and this is by far one of the worst, and simple minded takes I've seen on this story so far. Insultingly simple. He takes jabs at the conspiracy theorists while still banking on the justifiably low bar set for shenanigans related to the case. This is like 5th or 6th hand source level knowledge on even just Deutchbank and their shenanigans.