MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

Boulder Dash

kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to drop by because I decided to look at Jarbos dying youtube channel, and this is by far one of the worst, and simple minded takes I've seen on this story so far. Insultingly simple. He takes jabs at the conspiracy theorists while still banking on the justifiably low bar set for shenanigans related to the case. This is like 5th or 6th hand source level knowledge on even just Deutchbank and their shenanigans.

I was thinking about writing about jarbo tactics in order to get the favors of youtube again.
Then I saw the view count of his video. 539 views in 2 days, 22 comments for something so controversial and debatable.
It's the mark of a dead and buried channel. He can't even get the attention of the public with such a hot topic.
Jarbo's arch enemy, Tim Pool, made 237 548 views when he made a podcast about this case around the same time. That's 400 times more views, and this not even on pool's main channel.
Jarbo's insignificance is getting worse. Nobody cares about him.

WutangLee

Don't you got better things than reading this?
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about writing about jarbo tactics in order to get the favors of youtube again.
Then I saw the view count of his video. 539 views in 2 days, 22 comments for something so controversial and debatable.
It's the mark of a dead and buried channel. He can't even get the attention of the public with such a hot topic.
Jarbo's arch enemy, Tim Pool, made 237 548 views when he made a podcast about this case around the same time. That's 400 times more views, and this not even on pool's main channel.
Jarbo's insignificance is getting worse. Nobody cares about him.
I'd certainly wouldn't mind a thesis statement on Jarbo, he's by far one of my favorite lolcows, no sense of shame, he's untalented, he keeps coming back, and his exploitation of the algorithm is what he's banking on. Tim Pool has his problems, but his dialogue draws people in. Alex Jones draws people in. Jarbo has this way of making it feel like he just wasted everyone's time.

Now lets get the obvious out of the way first
Tim Pools videos are of course headline grabers, and Jarbo gave him shit for exploiting the algorithm for sitting on his ass and not doing live reporting.

pool.png
Now lets look at Jarbo. Notice how he's just a less successful, less interesting version of a spam channel. That's all he is. A spam channel meant to clog up hot topics. As Elon Musk said about Chomsky opinion sharing is the worst and laziest form of entertainment. It requires no talent, and requires no effort. A middleaged man with no skills to speak off. How incredible.
Jarbo.png

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
I get that his channel got nuked on Ralphs stream but it really wasn't ralph who did it so why bother including matt on this stream?

Reactions: WutangLee

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
I get that his channel got nuked on Ralphs stream but it really wasn't ralph who did it so why bother including matt on this stream?
Matt is the butt of Ralph's jokes all the time. Not a day goes by that he does not mention Matt. They celebrate the anniversary of the Boulder stream. Ralph makes money off of making fun of Matt. He has Dame on, who got his start making fun of Matt. Jarbo the Hutt got popular by his stuff being played on the Killstream. There are several reasons why Matt would be upset with Ralph. Just because he wasn't the one to pull the trigger, doesn't mean he didn't 'aim, aim' and dance on the corpse.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
Matt is the butt of Ralph's jokes all the time. Not a day goes by that he does not mention Matt. They celebrate the anniversary of the Boulder stream. Ralph makes money off of making fun of Matt. He has Dame on, who got his start making fun of Matt. Jarbo the Hutt got popular by his stuff being played on the Killstream. There are several reasons why Matt would be upset with Ralph. Just because he wasn't the one to pull the trigger, doesn't mean he didn't 'aim, aim' and dance on the corpse.
I guess more so I just wonder why anyone would want to talk to Matt period. I guess I'll tune for a bit to catch the hot takes that failure fuck has.

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if PPP will call Matt on his new gay politics, or if it'll be a nothingburger. Don't know why Matt would go on with PPP and Jersh considering he's been trying to distance himself from Gamergate, let alone someone as controversial as Josh. Is Matt going to loan out his girlfriend to Josh as a trial wife?

WutangLee

Don't you got better things than reading this?
kiwifarms.net

Matt grew a hate following organically for a plethora of faults not simply because of Ralph, although that is the cherry on top. The flagging, Candid stuff, his crappy opinions, his methods of uploading, completely devoid of anything interesting to speak off, pissing off the wrong people, his insecurity, his sensitivity, his content being 4th or 5th hand sources of media articles just read out loud. Being untalented prevented him from being able to make a recovery, because what is there to go back too aside from laughing at him. If Matt was a musician, animator, or anything that required partial skill, he might've been able to draw in a recovery. But people get more enjoyment from mocking him, than from his content.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
Matt grew a hate following organically for a plethora of faults not simply because of Ralph, although that is the cherry on top. The flagging, Candid stuff, his crappy opinions, his methods of uploading, completely devoid of anything interesting to speak off, pissing off the wrong people, his insecurity, his sensitivity, his content being 4th or 5th hand sources of media articles just read out loud. Being untalented prevented him from being able to make a recovery, because what is there to go back too aside from laughing at him. If Matt was a musician, animator, or anything that required partial skill, he might've been able to draw in a recovery. But people get more enjoyment from mocking him, than from his content.
^100% this^
You know matts stubby little dick is just chubbed up as hard as it can with his ED thinking about all the tens of extra views his videos will get after this for like a week.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
Does Matt think he's reputation is actually salvageable or does he just want to drag Ralph with him?
If Matt didn't think he could fix everything he's done to his "career" he would have moved on and gotten a real job like a big boy a loooong time ago. Can you imagine what his wifes daughter is going to think of that fucking loser when she grows up?

I can see it now, she's in the fourth grade and each student is standing in front of the class taking turns talking about what their mommy or daddy does for a living and in the back corner she forces herself to puke all over herself and her desk so she can go to nurses office so she doesn't have to talk about how her fat fucking step dad drives for uber eats and has been limping along with a dead youtube channel for close to twenty years, getting a couple hundred views per video whilst mommy and uncle sam pay all the bills.

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
Matt will always be a faggot but it's nice when he nuts up and shows his teeth. I think he sounds different because this is him being honest. Usually I can't even stand listening to him because just by the inflection of his voice he comes off as quivering, dishonest, and desperate for approval. He seems like a deeply bitter, hateful asshole on the inside and probably would have always been more likable if he was just open and confident about being that.

Fuck any sort of Tonka redemption arc though. I don't want history to ever forget that he pulled the most dickless move on the internet and indirectly caused a chain of events that made everything kind of shittier.