MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

Captain Manning

We are bullies. I love your wife. I want revenge.
kiwifarms.net
Matt, if you're reading this I'm sorry for calling you a fag.
I'm not. He committed flaggotry, and his content is lazy garbage (save for some recent zingers against Ralph).

That said, I agree with the sentiment expressed by some people here that the Killstream crew went way fucking overboard in attacking him for everything under the sun.

That Killstream episode was legendary, but if Ralph is gonna bask in it from now to the end of time, he's also a lazy faggot.

Also, it bears repeating that that whole thing was rightfully Zidan's victory. Not Ralph. Not that Ralph would ever admit it.

thismanlies

Butcher Sacred Cows for they are Sacred.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching Matt's appearance on PPP was interesting, to say the least. I remember during the infamous Killstream episode, people criticized Matt for being a bland fence sitter who was afraid of getting into Internet confrontations. Seeing the Matt I saw today makes me wonder what would have happened if he never adhered to that "Mundane" gimmick.

Too bad we'll never know. Matt might have looked good standing next to Ralph. But that still makes him the boulder king in a quarry full of flaggots, if the accusation that Ralph flagged PPP is true.

WutangLee

Don't you got better things than reading this?
kiwifarms.net
PPP, Ralph, and Matt. A competition for least likable faggot of the century. What is there to say on that. I guess Ralph should've known better than to be this insecure over accusations considering his jabs at Matt.

I'm not. He committed flaggotry, and his content is lazy garbage (save for some recent zingers against Ralph).

That said, I agree with the sentiment expressed by some people here that the Killstream crew went way fucking overboard in attacking him for everything under the sun.

That Killstream episode was legendary, but if Ralph is gonna bask in it from now to the end of time, he's also a lazy faggot.

Also, it bears repeating that that whole thing was rightfully Zidan's victory. Not Ralph. Not that Ralph would ever admit it.
We've all seen it 3 or 4 times now. Ralph didn't do shit. Metokur, Zidane and Keemstar did all the work. Ralph and Quartering really didn't do anything.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net

The lesson here is that the internet if filled with spergs and dirtbags of all kinds. You are not necessarily immune from it because you stood against a bad one. And one doesn't stop being one just because the people going after him are ones as well.

At the end of the day, both Ralph and Matt need to be laughed at because they are both colossal laughingstocks.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, Matt is actually genuinely entertaining in this. Intentionally, that is. Spicy Matt has a kick that is actually inciting to watch. How strange, because I just rewatched the Mundane Matt exposed stream just yesterday.

I maintain that him trying to flag people was unforgivable, but at the very least, and I mean the very, very least, he's owned up to it and tried to improve. I still don't support Matt, but good for him. I don't know what he's making now, but if he's always like this, he may be the only person from the skeptic community that doesn't intensely annoy me from speaking alone. Shame about the, you know, flagging.

On the flip side, I haven't been following Ralph, nor have I ever, but he just seem and looks like a sad potato now. I'm not entirely sure why Jim abandoned ship in the first place, perhaps he lost all confidence in the man at the helm at the first sign of trouble as always, but he made a good call since it seems like everyone from that stream is now wallowing in their own muck.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
I maintain that him trying to flag people was unforgivable, but at the very least, and I mean the very, very least, he's owned up to it and tried to improve. I still don't support Matt, but good for him. I don't know what he's making now, but if he's always like this, he may be the only person from the skeptic community that doesn't intensely annoy me from speaking alone. Shame about the, you know, flagging.
What world are you living in? Matt has not owned up to the flagging in anyway. He continues to deny it or downplay what happened. He also has not improved, since he likely is continuing to do it to this day.

GenericReviewerDraco

Annoyed oriental wizard
kiwifarms.net
What world are you living in? Matt has not owned up to the flagging in anyway. He continues to deny it or downplay what happened. He also has not improved, since he likely is continuing to do it to this day.
Feels like Jarbo the Hutt's channel (or some other detractor) would be dead several times over if this obese layabout got mad enough. I don't think Matt changed at all, but I'm impressed he hasn't gone on Ethan Ralph esque rampages on Youtubers.

Last edited:
He admitted to it as soon as he was outed, saying that he was going through a rough time or something like that. I think he apologised straight away on the show too, but that wasn't accepted. There is also no chance he's continued flagging as he's gained so much infamy from it, people would be very happy to broadcast his continued behaviour.

The Gunt will never reciprocate your love, Gator.

WutangLee

Don't you got better things than reading this?
kiwifarms.net
The problem is once we delve deeper we find that Matt is more rotten at his core, and simply chooses not to reveal it because he's a coward at heart, and taking criticism is just a front, for what he really believes.

Wow, Matt is actually genuinely entertaining in this. Intentionally, that is. Spicy Matt has a kick that is actually inciting to watch. How strange, because I just rewatched the Mundane Matt exposed stream just yesterday.

I maintain that him trying to flag people was unforgivable, but at the very least, and I mean the very, very least, he's owned up to it and tried to improve.
He didn't.

He's a pathological liar with a huge inferiority complex. He hasn't improved as far as I can tell. He's holding on to his dying brand because he's incapable of doing anything else, and 38 years old with no talent. I certainly give him credit for not having any shame, and not pretending to be better much like a Ralph.

He admitted to it as soon as he was outed, saying that he was going through a rough time or something like that.
That's the last defense of a coward. Threatening suicide, self harm, and depression. Matt has more issues than just insecurity, and possible depression. Lashing out isn't typically a symptom of depression, going completely silent is, much like spoony. I believe Matt flags on a whim of vindictiveness, and has certainly gotten better in that regard. Maybe he's learned he's basically been feeding people content.

Hazel Motes

"I can smell the sin on your breath"
kiwifarms.net
The Holy Corn has washed away Brother Matt's lolcow sins. Truly, salvation is only offered to those willing to stream with and be baptized by God's own worker, PPP.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: The Monkey

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He seemed to admit fault in that stream, but he did indeed deny that he specifically flagged Ralph's stream as a clear attempt to downplay it. It makes sense he'd continue to deny it as that was his first defense when he was caught and outing himself would have further tarnished what little dignity he has left. Although I find it odd that he would do so despite being caught flagging everything else. Also in that regard, I suppose he would have no reason to stop flagging despite being caught, using some twisted logic to justify for himself that nobody would suspect him or care.

Still, having to hear Mundane Matt before, he's at least not insufferable in this stream. For me, that is.

• Agree
Reactions: Not Really Here

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, some people here definitely are running away with the whole "redemption arc" meme. I'm saying that no, the picture you posted is more how this all works. We're in agreement on that part. Hell, the part of your post I cut off is basically repeating what you quoted in a slightly different way.

"Redemption arc" is a stupid, stupid meme. A guy being a bigger piece of shit doesn't lessen how much of a piece of shit the people he exposed are, is all I'm getting at.
I mean it's a meme, only extreme autists would take it seriously. It doesn't make it any less funny.
...Right?

Matt, if you're reading this I'm sorry for calling you a fag.

Still, having to hear Mundane Matt before, he's at least not insufferable in this stream. For me, that is.
This is why I called it out in the Ethan thread.

Life isn't an anime, and one man sinking lower than those he exposed, does not lessen the faggotry of the people he shone the spotlight on.

Jesus Christ people. Get a grip. I know the boulder stream was a while ago, and in his recent appearance he lit ralph up like a Christmas tree, but you should go back and refresh your memory of just how much of a slimy, faggot prick Matt was in that stream before giving him a "redemption arc".

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
...Right?

This is why I called it out in the Ethan thread.

Life isn't an anime, and one man sinking lower than those he exposed, does not lessen the faggotry of the people he shone the spotlight on.

Jesus Christ people. Get a grip. I know the boulder stream was a while ago, and in his recent appearance he lit ralph up like a Christmas tree, but you should go back and refresh your memory of just how much of a slimy, faggot prick Matt was in that stream before giving him a "redemption arc".
People have an innate tendency to think the person they hate at the moment is an absolute piece of shit, while the person mocking them is good, or, if he was bad in the past. redeemed by his current actions.

Same goes for Matt now. He got a little spicier yesterday, but there was still a lot of cringey behavior from him, and hes certainly not repentant. My real belief is that Matt, Kraut, and even Null are useful idiots or at best fairweather friends for PPP and Godwinson in their campaign to torment Ralph like flies on a buffalo, and bringing them on to shit on Ralph while exceeding Ralph's viewer count is supposed to only add to the sting.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
I fully support the redemption of anyone if it leads to more laughs.

View attachment 1472279

Said after an hour of lying to everyone there, swearing to god, even, that he didn't do it.

Like I said, rewatch that stream. You don't have to "redeem" someone to have them shit on someone else, that's fucking autistic. Matt did a good job dunking on a guy who's officially sunken lower than he did, I'll give him that.

Vetti

Mister Minor League
kiwifarms.net
At the end of last nights Killstream Warski said he had some shit on Matt that he'd cover on his show that was actually evidence of Matt being a pedophile. Did any of you watch and if so, was there actually anything there or was it a nothingburger?