MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
At the end of last nights Killstream Warski said he had some shit on Matt that he'd cover on his show that was actually evidence of Matt being a pedophile. Did any of you watch and if so, was there actually anything there or was it a nothingburger?
From what was posted in the Ethan thread, the "evidence" was Andy's no-name cohost pretending that he knew Mundane Matt ten years ago and had some kind of dirt on him that would show Matt's a pedo.

Yes, it's exactly as retarded and transparent as it sounds.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
He admitted to it as soon as he was outed, saying that he was going through a rough time or something like that. I think he apologised straight away on the show too, but that wasn't accepted. There is also no chance he's continued flagging as he's gained so much infamy from it, people would be very happy to broadcast his continued behaviour.

The Gunt will never reciprocate your love, Gator.
Nope, he admitted to it only after he was forced to show his flagging history, which he delayed for 10 fucking minutes, deperately trying to hide as much as he could. Then he waited 2 weeks to give half-assed apology on Tumblr of all things. People barely watch his videos, who would've seen it there? Clearly he wanted to eat his cake and have it because he is fat as fuck Then he went to stream with Kraut(who didn't dox anyone too, yep) and some other faggots, who I can't remember, where he denied flagging anyone. Then after months of ridicule and bleeding subs he made a video apologizing for it, but again "this is not my fault, I was too sad because people on the internet said mean things about me". Also, I'm not sure that it is still there. Then on multiple occasions on Twitter he tried to spin it "yeah, I flagged, BUT NO CHANNEL WAS TAKEN DOWN, OK?" Then he had "1 year Bouldergate anniversary" video, where not only he said, that he didn't flag anyone, he doubled down on his "picking boulders story". And eventually he even started denying that he flagged anyone at all.

Who cares? It's the internet, stop taking internet nobodies and their stupid antics seriously. It's a ride.
That's a pretty bold statement to make on a forum, that exist solely for the purpose of documenting online antics of exceptional individuals for laughs and their possible suicides.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
Now would be the perfect time for Matt to just yeet off the Internet. He's riding high off a reasonably good stream where he got to dunk on Ralph a bit and brag about how well his life is going now.

If life is as peachy as he says it is he should get off of YouTube drama, go back to his supermarket delivery job and start being a step-dad to his wife's daughter. End on a high.

He won't though will he?

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to drop by because I decided to look at Jarbos dying youtube channel, and this is by far one of the worst, and simple minded takes I've seen on this story so far. Insultingly simple. He takes jabs at the conspiracy theorists while still banking on the justifiably low bar set for shenanigans related to the case. This is like 5th or 6th hand source level knowledge on even just Deutchbank and their shenanigans.

LOL

captain nazi.PNG

Hal

niggy joo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was no "Redemption Arc" Matts still a boring, unfunny, lying faggot who flagged peoples videos because they made fun of him and makes really boring content as well as sub botting. Just because Ralph ended up being a faggot as well doesn't mean you're not one anymore Matt.

Last edited:

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Now would be the perfect time for Matt to just yeet off the Internet. He's riding high off a reasonably good stream where he got to dunk on Ralph a bit and brag about how well his life is going now.

If life is as peachy as he says it is he should get off of YouTube drama, go back to his supermarket delivery job and start being a step-dad to his wife's daughter. End on a high.

He won't though will he?
No, because he's chasing the high he got when he got false flagged by Zoe Quinn and is on a gambler's fallacy where he thinks that he can gain an audience again if he just makes the right video. He also loves the idea of being a YouTube bigshot. He doesn't care about what videos he makes, he just wants them to be popular, make him money, get him fans, and make it so he doesn't have to work a real job.

Glad I couldn't help

Ohai!
kiwifarms.net

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
No, because he's chasing the high he got when he got false flagged by Zoe Quinn and is on a gambler's fallacy where he thinks that he can gain an audience again if he just makes the right video. He also loves the idea of being a YouTube bigshot. He doesn't care about what videos he makes, he just wants them to be popular, make him money, get him fans, and make it so he doesn't have to work a real job.
I don't even think he wants to necessarily be a YouTuber. He just wants to make money without actually having to do a lot of work.

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
I don't even think he wants to necessarily be a YouTuber. He just wants to make money without actually having to do a lot of work.
Sounds like what a today leftie would say. Simply "Gibs me dat" So he turned from E-Celeb to lefty once the Money dries up (due to his own stupidity) Where have we heard that before?

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
If Matthew really cared about the metrics, he would have changed course, long before now. He needs to embrace the hate, and lash out at those he deems beneath him. This alone is the only thing that could make Matthew any bit entertaining.

Otherwise he will wallow in his mundaneness.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
If Matthew really cared about the metrics, he would have changed course, long before now. He needs to embrace the hate, and lash out at those he deems beneath him. This alone is the only thing that could make Matthew any bit entertaining.

Otherwise he will wallow in his mundaneness.
Matt's channel pivoting is always "Too little, Too late". Hes behind the curve and latest hotness constantly. Anything that he tries to do is always parroting off of someone else who does it better, funnier, and more entertaining. When he tries to do NewThing2020 he fails because his personality is that of a moldy toadstool.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
Matt's channel pivoting is always "Too little, Too late". Hes behind the curve and latest hotness constantly. Anything that he tries to do is always parroting off of someone else who does it better, funnier, and more entertaining. When he tries to do NewThing2020 he fails because his personality is that of a moldy toadstool.

I think that's just how Matt wishes people to see him. Deep down he has boiling hatred, it flairs up occasionally. He's married to some skank who has very little respect for him, his dependents have to be drooling window lockers judging by the available gene pool hes fishing from. There's pent up entertainment there, I sense it.

Matt is the type of person, who 1000yrs ago would have been made to live under a bridge, for fear of being stoned by the village children.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
I think that's just how Matt wishes people to see him. Deep down he has boiling hatred, it flairs up occasionally. He's married to some skank who has very little respect for him, his dependents have to be drooling window lockers judging by the available gene pool hes fishing from. There's pent up entertainment there, I sense it.

Matt is the type of person, who 1000yrs ago would have been made to live under a bridge, for fear of being stoned by the village children.
You think matt is Role Playing as a loser in order to gain....what? That sounds like too much 4D chess for our Boulder Baron.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
You think matt is Role Playing as a loser in order to gain....what? That sounds like too much 4D chess for our Boulder Baron.
Yeah thats reading into it a bit far. I think he wants to be seen as a upstanding moral, level headed member of society. He fails at this which is why he should drop the facade.