MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

Festivus

kiwifarms.net
He claims it's an arbitrary metric but didn't the guy write a book on how to be successful on the Internet? Didn't he also brag about how he went to every big meeting they had at the YouTube conference a couple years back and then run around VidCon doing "research" into how to better his content? Doesn't he have Google Alerts set up for his name? I thought he was meant to be knowledgeable about Social Media...?

kiwifarms.net
He claims it's an arbitrary metric but didn't the guy write a book on how to be successful on the Internet? Didn't he also brag about how he went to every big meeting they had at the YouTube conference a couple years back and then run around VidCon doing "research" into how to better his content? Doesn't he have Google Alerts set up for his name? I thought he was meant to be knowledgeable about Social Media...?
Has Matt ever actually done anything wrong ever? From a real, actual point of view?

Flagging streams is gay, but the United States used chemical warfare all the time. There's a german music video where Gobbels says Total Warfare and that's a real thing. It means using everything to do the war.

I was talking to black people in New Orleans and they hate rats, even if the rats are rats to enemy blacks only.

It was a bit weird that be purchaed boulders but we live in a captalist country so I guess you can buy whatever you want.

BadGoy1488

Sonichu OC is best OC
kiwifarms.net
Has Matt ever actually done anything wrong ever? From a real, actual point of view?

Flagging streams is gay, but the United States used chemical warfare all the time. There's a german music video where Gobbels says Total Warfare and that's a real thing. It means using everything to do the war.

I was talking to black people in New Orleans and they hate rats, even if the rats are rats to enemy blacks only.

It was a bit weird that be purchaed boulders but we live in a captalist country so I guess you can buy whatever you want.
Nigga, what the actual fuck are you on about?

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
I'm enjoying how this cockroach slithers out from underneath his boulder to shit on the gunt with equally retarded spergs as if that redeems him or makes us all forget what he did.

You're still a fat cunt Matt, this dogpilling is not gonna give you back all you lost. So go and make some shitty walmart dvd review or something.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
I'm enjoying how this cockroach slithers out from underneath his boulder to shit on the gunt with equally retarded spergs as if that redeems him or makes us all forget what he did.

You're still a fat cunt Matt, this dogpilling is not gonna give you back all you lost. So go and make some shitty walmart dvd review or something.
The only people who believe that anyone thinks this redeems Matt unironically are the Gunt Guard.

I'm not even sure if Matt thinks this redeems him, but time will tell on that one.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
I would hope he doesn't think it does... All I imagine the boulder kid doing is while people point and laugh at gunt and his folds (shannon and the rest), he tries to laugh hard and point with them so maybe he'll be included.

Reactions: Jewin' MacEwan

GenericReviewerDraco

Annoyed oriental wizard
kiwifarms.net
Jarbo is too beyond any form of salvation due to not having any form of charisma/being the DSP of Gamergate a-logging (read: hated from day one). A bland loser like Quarterpounder has more charisma than the Boulder Cuck Flaggot.

The only "redemption" Matt will have is the Gunt and his capos will eventually trainwreck, but there won't be any edgy songs about Ethan Ralph being a pedo prison bitch or Gaytor sucking the Gunt like its a ballsack.

Last edited:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Everybody that got mad at that post, should consider reading it again.

It's one of the funniest posts I've come across on this site, and is a higher form of trolling

SPERGSTROM

kiwifarms.net
I just find Matt Jarbo to be bland and basically unthreatening..

let’s get it straight. Matt got extremely lucky because of GayGate and the attention he received. Right place right time. If it was not Jarbo it would have be someone else.

The fact that Jarbo flagged people’s videos because he felt bullied due to lack of a spine as far as gay ops go is pretty low tier shit. Other spergs like Ethan, Quartering, Warski, Dick, Sargon, kraut and the rest of those types have done far far worse than no charisma Jarbo.

he does not and will not ever be redeemed because there is nothing there worth redeeming. He seems happy with his 500 on average views uploading his hot takes on murder mysteries. If it wasn’t for gaygate that’s where he would’ve always been. It just took a few years for the universe to correct itself.

don’t take this as pity for the Jarbo. For me there is just indifference towards the guy.

Last edited: