MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
The problem for Matt is a redemption arc won't cut it, because the boulder stream isn't really what killed his channel. It was more the coup-de-gras, hastening its inevitable demise. Even if Matt had never flagged anyone his channel would still be in this state because he's boring and his content sucks. He only gained a following because people were really into GaymerGate and he was a regular source for updates on that stuff.

The reason Kraut bounced back is because he is capable of producing good content. Matt Jarbo sadly is not.
Kraut bounced back mostly because he fucked off for a year before rebranding himself. I don't think he did genuinely change, but he at least made the right steps to make it appear like he was remorseful for what he did do.

I've said this before, but the thing that really ruined Matt wasn't the flagging revelation. It was his reaction to it. He needed to issue a genuine apology that showed he was remorseful for what he had done. He also needed to leave for awhile to make it appear like he was going through a rough patch in his life mentally.

Instead he half-asses claims of being in a bad headspace that are completely see through. He continues to act like nothing happened, only addressing it on his channel half-assed when he realizes it's not going away. His reaction revealed that he was a disingenuous piece of shit.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
but he at least made the right steps to make it appear like he was remorseful for what he did do.
What? From what I've seen and taking into consideration his stream with Metokur where he "cleared some misunderstandings", he outright denies going after Rage after Storm, running a doxing server and doing all kinds of gay ops. His new audience is either too stupid or lazy to look into this shit or stupid enough to take anything he says at face value. Or maybe they are desperate to validate their own retarded worldview, after all that's how skeptics got their audience in the first place.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
What? From what I've seen and taking into consideration his stream with Metokur where he "cleared some misunderstandings", he outright denies going after Rage after Storm, running a doxing server and doing all kinds of gay ops. His new audience is either too stupid or lazy to look into this shit or stupid enough to take anything he says at face value. Or maybe they are desperate to validate their own retarded worldview, after all that's how skeptics got their audience in the first place.
That's what I'm getting at. I don't think he did change, but by leaving and letting things cool off for awhile he at least gave an impression that he had changed. He put up a better front of "being in a bad headspace" than Matt did.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

thismanlies

Butcher Sacred Cows for they are Sacred.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1521669
Weird to see a Matt vid/stream with more likes than dislikes.
At the time I clicked the link, the like/dislike ratio was 65-46.

It's certainly a positive sign for Matt. But he has to remember that flaggot shit he pulled is going to hang around his neck like... well... a fucking boulder. And don't even get me started on how long it took him to issue a formal apology (on Tumblr) for his flaggotry. Like an athlete who had to take steroids to set a world record, that's an asterisk that'll always be by his name.

But I'll give him credit, he persisted. Even though people laughed at him for making youtube videos in between delivering meals for Uber Eats (I know I did), he tried new things to see if he could break that pesky like/dislike ratio. Now it seems like he's using the opportunity created by the Gunt's fall from grace to embrace the criticisms that have been hurled at him over the years to rebuild himself. Time will tell whether or not he succeeds or fails. But if he does succeed, maybe he can save his money so he can support his (girlfriend's) kids without using his own vehicle to deliver burgers to random strangers.

Farmer Dave

kiwifarms.net
Did another stream, he got $20 or so in super-chats. At 31:00 he starts talking about the whole "girlfriend's daughter" meme, and mentions that he jokes about the "girlfriends daughter" and Tyrone meme IRL. Towards the end of the stream he starts talking about MC Jarbo.

• Informative
Reactions: Nigero

SuperMaleVitality1776

kiwifarms.net
Matt will never be redeemed, is fatal flaw is being a weak bitch without any ability to think in the mid or long term. Everything Matt does is avoiding pain or getting minuscule pleasure in the moment and this will always fuck him in a medium that remembers forever.
If he had any self control or ability to think things through he would just sat back and watch Ethan Ralph immolate himself. With Ethan losing the relevance to drag Matt out as the retard of the week every week and this corner of the Internet losing interest in Matt because Ralph has turned into the bigger laughingstock who gives more entertaining spergout when you poke fun at him , Matt "won". Matt has not the spine to keep eye contact with a microphone ( except it is big and black, than he starts a little drooling ) so exiting this space and getting to do his toy-movie reviews for poverty pay while no-one cares enough to bother him is the best outcome he can get.
Instead he re-inserts himself into this world by playing the useful idiot on PPP/Kraut/Josh streams for the illusion of being invited back in or being the person who gets to do the bullying for once. He is like the loser high school kid who gets egged on by a group of friends to inflict pain on another social outcast and willingly doing it for a moment of belonging. No-one will respect Matt as a result, but Ralph will use him for another year as a prop in his failing Killstream.

Not Even Twice

kiwifarms.net
Credit where it's due, I found Matt's last stream where he interviewed the methhead ex of Ethan Ralph's new girlfriend pretty interesting, in spite of said ex being more dull than a lecture on statistical economics.

momy daddy dont touc my penus no~~~ awoo!~ brittan
kiwifarms.net
Majestic Matt can't be redeemed because he never needed redeeming. He never did anything wrong. Ever.

Listened to a bit of his call-in streams and they're okay. If he can get gud finally he has something that seems pretty chill, add that driving gimmick from earlier and have call-ins while he makes deliveries and stuff. Would be pretty chill and cool.

Just a reminder to all you Gunt Guards out there, your whole "Flagging is Bad" psuedo-morality is derived from Ethan Ray himself. It's the same as saying killing people is bad just because some oldhead made the first shitty top 10 list on Mt. Sinai.

Grow up, get a job, stop a-logging, soak your dick with a hot rag because it's not getting any cleaner.