MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

Psyduck

Be patient, i have AMNESIA
kiwifarms.net
Majestic Matt can't be redeemed because he never needed redeeming. He never did anything wrong. Ever.

Listened to a bit of his call-in streams and they're okay. If he can get gud finally he has something that seems pretty chill, add that driving gimmick from earlier and have call-ins while he makes deliveries and stuff. Would be pretty chill and cool.

Just a reminder to all you Gunt Guards out there, your whole "Flagging is Bad" psuedo-morality is derived from Ethan Ray himself. It's the same as saying killing people is bad just because some oldhead made the first shitty top 10 list on Mt. Sinai.

Grow up, get a job, stop a-logging, soak your dick with a hot rag because it's not getting any cleaner.
Lol the Jarbs is a failure at life with or without Ethan Ralph's gunt looming over him. Thread was quiet for a while until the gunt came crashing down and Matt saw that as his next schtick to fail at. The fact that the dude still believes a youtube career is only a gimmick away from his boring, painfully uncharismatic hands is amusing to me. Wonder how long the gunt saga will last.

Seriously though, of all the people you could simp for, are you really going with Mundane Matt?

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Majestic Matt can't be redeemed because he never needed redeeming. He never did anything wrong. Ever.

Listened to a bit of his call-in streams and they're okay. If he can get gud finally he has something that seems pretty chill, add that driving gimmick from earlier and have call-ins while he makes deliveries and stuff. Would be pretty chill and cool.

Just a reminder to all you Gunt Guards out there, your whole "Flagging is Bad" psuedo-morality is derived from Ethan Ray himself. It's the same as saying killing people is bad just because some oldhead made the first shitty top 10 list on Mt. Sinai.

Grow up, get a job, stop a-logging, soak your dick with a hot rag because it's not getting any cleaner.
Hi Matt. Did the dopamine rush you got from Ralph's recent implosion finally give you the courage to post on your thread?

Obviously I don't really know for sure this is him, but it sure does read suspiciously similar to how he posts on Twitter. I wouldn't count it out.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
The entire reason he had any fame whatsoever was because he was bitching about Zoe Quinn or some other chick from GG false-flagging him.

Learn the lore before sucking this balding, lazy retard's cock.

This nigga needs this same advice. He's only working part-time with Uber Eats because he's still clinging so desperately to the notion that one of these days, he'll figure out the magic words to make a living putting in the lowest amount of effort possible and can finally never have to work again, with easy marks like you forever keeping him afloat just to spite Ethan Ralph of all people.

Propping up Matt to get at Ethan is the very definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face. It's asinine.

momy daddy dont touc my penus no~~~ awoo!~ brittan
kiwifarms.net
The entire reason he had any fame whatsoever was because he was bitching about Zoe Quinn or some other chick from GG false-flagging him.

Learn the lore before sucking this balding, lazy retard's cock.

This nigga needs this same advice. He's only working part-time with Uber Eats because he's still clinging so desperately to the notion that one of these days, he'll figure out the magic words to make a living putting in the lowest amount of effort possible and can finally never have to work again, with easy marks like you forever keeping him afloat just to spite Ethan Ralph of all people.

Propping up Matt to get at Ethan is the very definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face. It's asinine.
Okay Log, you eed to double shrek your hisotyr. Majestci Matt was the one that started gamergame.

WeWuzFinns

Don't mind me. Just farming corn and gay hops.
kiwifarms.net
The biggest problem with Jarbo is that he doesn't produce engaging content. I suspect that one big contributor is that he is low IQ, so he doesn't have anything interesting to say. He predated Tim Pool in doing this fence sit bullshit news, but his personality isn't energized enough to keep people watching the videos and his clickbait game is subpar.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
The biggest problem with Jarbo is that he doesn't produce engaging content. I suspect that one big contributor is that he is low IQ, so he doesn't have anything interesting to say. He predated Tim Pool in doing this fence sit bullshit news, but his personality isn't energized enough to keep people watching the videos and his clickbait game is subpar.
His voice itself is rather forgettable too, which doesn't help.

Really, his entire appearance is best described as "forgettable". He's just one of those people. It wouldn't be a bad thing if he weren't trying to be an e-celeb.

GenericReviewerDraco

Annoyed wizard
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph may be a burning dumpster fire, but at least he can still keep a fanbase despite making an ass of himself hard enough to hit Yandev levels of content. Matt "my girlfriend's daughter" Jarbo lost everything to a simple flagging.

The price you pay for having negative charisma almost as bad are MarzGurl. The Gunt at least had some charisma (debatable) and had a purpose beyond reading articles on the internet.

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
What's up with this "Boulder Podcast?" I can't be assed to listen to it, but it sounds like he's trying to embrace his trolling now or something?

garakfan69

Mentally Enabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
I never cared for Matt's content and even at the height of Gamergate I could not make it through a single MundaneMatt video. He will never be a YouTuber I follow.
But I don't think he should be cancelled for all eternity for being a flaggot, even after years of stopping this shit.

Ralph, just like Matt, is a false-flagging bitch who got his fame exposing a false flagger. But if Ralph were to fix his horrific mess of a life and make the Killstream interesting again, I'd probably watch it again.

WeWuzFinns

Don't mind me. Just farming corn and gay hops.
kiwifarms.net
No matter how many child brides the gunt has and even if you need an electron microscope to see his penis and despite being bigger flaggot than Matt, the killstream is many times more entertaining than anything Matt does. Only way for Matt to be part of an entertaining podcast is by being a co-host for someone more talented.

I can't blame the dude for trying and what he does is pretty ok hobby. At the end of the day Matt is a father and a husband, while the gunt is a liver failure waiting to happen.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph may be a burning dumpster fire, but at least he can still keep a fanbase despite making an ass of himself hard enough to hit Yandev levels of content. Matt "my girlfriend's daughter" Jarbo lost everything to a simple flagging.

The price you pay for having negative charisma almost as bad are MarzGurl. The Gunt at least had some charisma (debatable) and had a purpose beyond reading articles on the internet.
I never cared for Matt's content and even at the height of Gamergate I could not make it through a single MundaneMatt video. He will never be a YouTuber I follow.
But I don't think he should be cancelled for all eternity for being a flaggot, even after years of stopping this shit.

Ralph, just like Matt, is a false-flagging bitch who got his fame exposing a false flagger. But if Ralph were to fix his horrific mess of a life and make the Killstream interesting again, I'd probably watch it again.
What's the point of trying to find out who's the biggest faggot among them, if in the end they all are?

What's up with this "Boulder Podcast?" I can't be assed to listen to it, but it sounds like he's trying to embrace his trolling now or something?
More like acknowledging that it exists. How one can embrace "my girlfriend's daughter"? "Yesterday I asked my girlfriend's daughter "Hey, sweety, where is daddy?" and you know what? She didn't know! Just like my girlfriend!"

At the end of the day Matt is a father
Stepfather.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
The problem is though that he hasn't stopped. Or owned up to it. It's been documented that he is continuing to flag people. While still making excuses and telling lies about what happened.

Not just that, but there is more to hating Matt then just the flagging. He's a very shady and disingenuous human being. He was involved in Candid, is an e-begger, lies repeatedly, pivots to whatever audience he feels can bring in views. Let's not also forget more serious things like the church story or the entire swatting incident.

Pale Empress

kiwifarms.net
It's a call-in/talk show thing. He's been talking about Ralph a lot but said that's mostly just because of the Harvest and that he wants to turn the show into a general topics program driven by guests and callers. He had that Vito guy on the night before Vito was scheduled to be on Killstream.
I've dropped in to the past couple and they're ok, he rolls with the bants and doesn't kick callers off. It's very heavy on the consoomer topics with DCU/MCU discussion, but that's just Matt in general. It has potential to be an entertaining show if he books good guests.