MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
His show is decent he will let you call in assuming you don't do ToS shit like F-Slurs (like everywhere else) you can still talk shit and he will accept it even against him so I recommend it. Step up from Ralph's goldstar caller prerequisite. It's a fun place to talk shit about people on tbh.

donjulio

kiwifarms.net
His show is decent he will let you call in assuming you don't do ToS shit like F-Slurs (like everywhere else) you can still talk shit and he will accept it even against him so I recommend it. Step up from Ralph's goldstar caller prerequisite. It's a fun place to talk shit about people on tbh.
Dunno, right now I barely tolerate it if its at least a show on an interesting topic, because at least its not the kill stream. But I feel a strong urge to just listen to something else whenever he shares his opinions on basically anything outside of ralph or ibs. Guy doesn't truly realize how brain dead he still is regardless of what ralph did.

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
Dunno, right now I barely tolerate it if its at least a show on an interesting topic, because at least its not the kill stream. But I feel a strong urge to just listen to something else whenever he shares his opinions on basically anything outside of ralph or ibs. Guy doesn't truly realize how brain dead he still is regardless of what ralph did.
Call in and talk shit at least he allows that. Try and call in to Ralph's cum stained show where its only donors or south dingo calling in. It's a call in show so the callers are what makes it.

donjulio

kiwifarms.net
Call in and talk shit at least he allows that. Try and call in to Ralph's cum stained show where its only donors or south dingo calling in. It's a call in show so the callers are what makes it.
Oh right, I forgot about the callers. They're also pretty bottom barrel for the most part regardless. Only one or two I found mildly amusing so far.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He may be a cuck, a soy-filled bitch, and a flaggot, but that's all Internet bullshit. At least he's actually willing to work a job to support his wife and his wife's son. Can you imagine that corpulent Harkonnen gunt motherfucker ever doing that?

The Gunt and Jarbo are on equal moral levels and lolcow levels on the Internet, but Jarbo is actually a better human being in reality where it counts.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
At least he's actually willing to work a job to support his wife and his wife's son.
As an Uber driver. It's modern day equivalent of "flipping burgers", but with a car involved. Job that requires no skills beside having a drivers license, has 0 perspectives and you can get fired any minute. He also resorted to this only when his channel started bleeding subs, despite being dead. He made next to none money before, so working for Uber was probably not his idea. More likely his girlfriend told him, that she is about to leave him, if he keeps doing that shit. If he cared for his family, he would drop this "internet shit" after Bouldergate to completely focus on supporting them. But he is still here for some reason, unable to even reach the numbers of a guy, who edits his speeches.

AltisticRight

🌽玉米內個🌽
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Somehow no one mentioned this.
jarb.png

Yep, the actual YouTube checkmarked boulder king himself commented on a Jarbo the Hutt video.
I need to get up to date on the Ethan shit. Seems like he imported some meth bitch he groomed from the age of 17 to mount or some equally stupid trailer park houso shit, and he got exposed as a false flagging faggot just like Matt. I might need a new avatar. Replacing the stale corona with a couple meth crystals and Matt with the Gunt is a good start.

Matt is not redeemed. He is a boring energy draining faggot that never apologised for being a massive flaggot. If he apologises and starts shitting on Ethan in a more interesting way, then maybe... maybe. Matt has no personality, his secret consumption of Jarbo the Hutt content tells me that he loves humiliation. So when he isn't busy watching his wife turning black logs into chopsticks, he's enjoying a channel that produces better content, at his expense? Quite pathetic, but nothing new.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
As an Uber driver. It's modern day equivalent of "flipping burgers", but with a car involved. Job that requires no skills beside having a drivers license, has 0 perspectives and you can get fired any minute. He also resorted to this only when his channel started bleeding subs, despite being dead. He made next to none money before, so working for Uber was probably not his idea. More likely his girlfriend told him, that she is about to leave him, if he keeps doing that shit. If he cared for his family, he would drop this "internet shit" after Bouldergate to completely focus on supporting them. But he is still here for some reason, unable to even reach the numbers of a guy, who edits his speeches.
Yeah. People need to stop putting Matt on some pedestal just because Ralph is imploding so much worse at the moment. He's not a hard worker, and he doesn't care about his family. He is a disingenuous, two-faced con-artist who only does things to benefit himself.

This is the guy after all that left his girlfriend and child in the hospital the day after she was born to go see a fucking Star Wars movie in the movie theater.
I need to get up to date on the Ethan shit. Seems like he imported some meth bitch he groomed from the age of 17 to mount or some equally stupid trailer park houso shit, and he got exposed as a false flagging faggot just like Matt.
Wait till you get to the part where he released a sex tape, sucked shit off of his thumb and then had all of his dirty laundry aired by his ex.

All of which happened in the same day by the way.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
I mean as far as I can remember, this fat, talentless fucking cuck has never had a job above 'flipping burgers' level.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: JuanButNotForgotten

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. People need to stop putting Matt on some pedestal just because Ralph is imploding so much worse at the moment. He's not a hard worker, and he doesn't care about his family. He is a disingenuous, two-faced con-artist who only does things to benefit himself.
That's about any cow that pointing and laughing at Ralph right now. I mean, really, flexing on Gunt is the easiest job in the world. Don't forget also, that this is nothing new. Before Jarbo and Krautist one specific cow was spending his days in the Ralph's thread and flexing how he is better than him. Yeah, that's right, Bryan Dunn, King of Pole and has he redeemed himself since? Nope, not a single bit. Funny how people use term "a-log" without knowing history behind it. It is named after a cow that defiantly hated Chris to draw attention from his own flaws. This situation is no different.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
That's about any cow that pointing and laughing at Ralph right now. I mean, really, flexing on Gunt is the easiest job in the world. Don't forget also, that this is nothing new. Before Jarbo and Krautist one specific cow was spending his days in the Ralph's thread and flexing how he is better than him. Yeah, that's right, Bryan Dunn, King of Pole and has he redeemed himself since? Nope, not a single bit. Funny how people use term "a-log" without knowing history behind it. It is named after a cow that defiantly hated Chris to draw attention from his own flaws. This situation is no different.
Bryan Dunn is a strange one. He'll never truly step up and redeem himself.

Instead, he seems to somehow have moved... sideways? He seems to do a slightly better job pretending he's not a sperg... but he is pretending.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Bryan Dunn is a strange one. He'll never truly step up and redeem himself.

Instead, he seems to somehow have moved... sideways? He seems to do a slightly better job pretending he's not a sperg... but he is pretending.
No, and I'll tell you why. He had some sort of good will only during the events so autistic that they outshined his own autism, like his fight with BSV or Ralph going downhill (and GG, but that was his first time in the spotlight). Otherwise he was ridiculed and called out for his spergery and obnoxious behaviour. You think, that he is pretending, because you see his posts from time to time and they don't seem too autistic. Look at the bigger picture.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: rotollo

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
No, and I'll tell you why. He had some sort of good will only during the events so autistic that they outshined his own autism, like his fight with BSV or Ralph going downhill (and GG, but that was his first time in the spotlight). Otherwise he was ridiculed and called out for his spergery and obnoxious behaviour. You think, that he is pretending, because you see his posts from time to time and they don't seem too autistic. Look at the bigger picture.
Not to be rude, but I don't care enough about the guy to look at the bigger picture. Sometimes he doesn't seem spergy. He's nonetheless famous for being spergy/creepy. That's all I was saying.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Not to be rude, but I don't care enough about the guy to look at the bigger picture. Sometimes he doesn't seem spergy. He's nonetheless famous for being spergy/creepy. That's all I was saying.
I understand, but if you want to know more, you can always check his thread. For some fracture of time people called him normal there too.