MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / Jarbology / The Quarry King - TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol hes still assblasted over getting made fun of by a teenager in some mexican slum. Its been like a year since dame last made a video about him
View attachment 1591309
Archive, naughty.

I find this rather interesting nonetheless. It gives good insight into his mental state. Matt's evidently seething that despite all this drama happening as of late, he is still a laughingstock.

Drama is drama, but Ralph and Dick are not hurting anybody but themselves when they act stupid. Conversely, nothing will change the fact that Matt tried to maliciously affect other people with his stupidity, and that's not something people are going to forget.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
He really thought the gunt shit would be a turning point for his career 🤣
He is not the only one. All these speds flexing on Gunt reminds me of something.
When ProJared shared his acorn through his psychotic wife with entirety of the Internet, among the pointing and laughing crowd was one man. One greasy fat gout-ridden man, who PeenJared laughed at when he forgot that "the camera was one the whole time" two years prior. This man replied to all of this with ProJared's tweet about him with "Phil" changed to "ProJared" and to his surprise it was retweeted many-many times, including one time by his fellow internet relic Boogie1488. Somehow in his head it looked like people were warming up towards him, not that they were so persistent at making fun of PJ, that they were willing to forget about Phil being a cow for one day just to rub it into Jared's face "see, even DSP is laughing at you". He then made a long stream where he tried to disprove "years of lies and misconceptions about him" and all he did was just telling "this one time when I did this? It's not true". He specifically mentioned, the fact, that his post was retweeted many times. And to his surprise it changed nothing and he didn't change, people moved on from that and everything went back to status quo.
This is exactly what's going on here. Cows thinking, that if people aren't laughing at them at the moment, they won't laugh at them ever again. After all, Ralph was in the same position for some time.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Matt claims he didn't say "my girlfriend's daughter" but "my girlfriend's got her" in his new video
A smart person would have argued that "my girlfriend's daughter" didn't mean what people said it did. If it wasn't true Matt would have come out immediately to quell the people using it against him.

The fact that he's now, after a year of not even addressing the tape, trying to argue that he didn't say the words that he clearly said on that tape fully cements quite a few things:
  • how dishonest he actually is
  • how dumb he actually is
  • that he is in fact a cuck and at least one of his girlfriend's children is not biologically his

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
So I thought I'd see what Jarbo has going on so I checked out his channels.
He's got a podcast now? Who the fuck wants to listen to him talk 2+ hours? Looking at the views of his videos across his various channels.... nobody.

Just get a job Matt. Go back to UberEats just remember this time, the eats bit isn't referring to you doing the eating and you'll do fine.

Psyduck

Be patient, i have AMNESIA
kiwifarms.net
A smart person would have argued that "my girlfriend's daughter" didn't mean what people said it did. If it wasn't true Matt would have come out immediately to quell the people using it against him.

The fact that he's now, after a year of not even addressing the tape, trying to argue that he didn't say the words that he clearly said on that tape fully cements quite a few things:
  • that he is in fact a cuck and at least one of his girlfriend's children is not biologically his
I'm predicting an A-Log situation in the future with Jarbo here, it looks like it's in the works already

He's gonna overreach now that the high of Ralph's faggotry has set in, and that'll just remind people of what an absolute embarrasment Mundane Jarbo's life is

Felt sorry for the aging round balding cum tasting young girl stalking man at one point, but you gotta know when it's best to keep the cock cleaner shut

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Lol hes still assblasted over getting made fun of by a teenager in some mexican slum. Its been like a year since dame last made a video about him
View attachment 1591309
Poor Matt, he was doing so well with his redemption arc. Unfortunately he had to torpedo it instead of just laughing at the Gunt like everyone else.

I’d say most people have moved on from the Boulderstream but not Matt. He can’t let bygones be bygones and move on with his life. This pathetic attempt to rewrite history now that he has some momentum behind him has reminded us of exactly the kind of person Matt Jarbo is. He hasn’t moved on from two years ago and he never will. He probably plays the stream over and over again in his head. Sleepness nights, tossing and turning, tortured by having been bested by a Bhutanese man.

• Agree
Reactions: Jack Awful

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net

And not to forget, he was venting to people he considered to be close friends.

But who really just knew tea when they heard it.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Poor Matt, he was doing so well with his redemption arc. Unfortunately he had to torpedo it instead of just laughing at the Gunt like everyone else.

I’d say most people have moved on from the Boulderstream but not Matt. He can’t let bygones be bygones and move on with his life. This pathetic attempt to rewrite history now that he has some momentum behind him has reminded us of exactly the kind of person Matt Jarbo is. He hasn’t moved on from two years ago and he never will. He probably plays the stream over and over again in his head. Sleepness nights, tossing and turning, tortured by having been bested by a Bhutanese man.
Matt is desperate. He is flailing around looking for a hit. He is always jumping on bandwagons to try and kickstart a new YouTube career. He should have just had his laughs while Ralph imploded and walk away with everyone thinking he's not as bad as the gunt. Him being him he did the exact opposite of what he should have done and instead reminded everyone of what an asshole he actually is.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Again, Matt really just needs to leave YouTube and focus on his family and career.
Aside from him not giving a fuck about those things, why would he? His "career" is Uber Eats with useless movie degree(?) and his family is the woman that chose him only because Tyrone run away, "his girlfriend's got her" and another child he doesn't seem to give a fuck about. On the other hand, like I said already, his channel was dead already before he started bleeding subs, even before Bouldergate he had tarnished reputation of uninteresting bland maggot, who spams videos every day, who told people to "turn off that pesky ADblock", who helped septics to chase Harmful Opinions off the internet during the Candid shitshow, who cried like a bitch when he got a piece of plastic with the standart "thank you for your contribution" letter from YT and who's only claim to e-fame was the possibility that Zoe Quinn flagged his channel.
I'd say, that the only way for Matt is to kill himself, but that's beating a dead horse. I really don't know what he can do. He is lazy, stupid and what's worse, he is egotistic, which prevents him from realizing that he is lazy and stupid.