• ”So he's into weird, depraved shit. That's pretty much half our userbase. Where is the funny stuff?”

Careercow MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / JarbologyTURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by chimpburgers, Mar 15, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. The only useful thing about Matt is that he tends to cover shit happening online before anyone else... but his delivery of the "news" is just so fuckin annoying that you have to just skip into the middle, hit pause and then read the article on the screen yourself without his "mundane reading" and "mundane opinions" on it.

His channel would be so much better if he just shut the fuck up and read the God damn "news" straight off. Or just the headlines. Let more competent/funny/interesting people add commentary and critique, cause his shit is just... like an intellectual stroke.

He's like that annoying, whiny little fuckup who always got picked on in school. You know the one, the fat little turd burglar always creamin his pants over some nerdy shit and never knew when to shut up about it because he was all socially awkward. That's Mundane Matt... except he never grew out of that spaz routine and now he's an adult sized, fat, grubby, belly achin, butt cuck on YouTube having a cry over a lack of "likes" and all his lying horseshit.

Dude is so addicted to the dopamine dribbles he emotionally freaks the fuck out when he's not getting his "fix" and then starts lashing out with reports.

He's the worst kind of emotional fuckup too, because he tries to hide it and bottle it up and pass it off like it's no big deal, even though it's so plainly obvious he's just seething inside with hatred... probably takes it out on his wife too.

Probably too much of a little bitch to physically abuse her, but you just know he's emotionally abusing that bitch every chance he gets.

INB4 Mundane Fatt divorce video.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Fatt Jimbo knows that won't happen when you do it on youtube, instead he'll gain white knights who will defend him because they fear he'll off himself if people are too mean to him.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Henk Hill

Henk Hill Clouds?

kiwifarms.net
  3. So hes gonna pull a boogie?
    Not bad jimbo

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    the autist of dojima

the autist of dojima JUDGEMENT.HAS COME.TO YOU

kiwifarms.net
  4. HAHAHA Dick is keeping up with the news, he just uploaded this Dick Show clip.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    Shaftie

Shaftie The Wifi's keeping me alive.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. If he kills himself I call dibs on his microphone and camera! We should start auctioning off all his worldly possessions now, before he offs himself... the money that's raised can go towards his wife's son. Like some kind of college savings fund. : D

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. It was already dead.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Verified Degenerate

kiwifarms.net
  7. More like undead.

Like a zombie can shamble along like a living person, but it's not alive. This was akin to someone finally putting a bullet through the zombie's head.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Matt I'd start applying to the local gas station if I were you gotta support your girlfriend's boyfriend's child somehow

• Winner Winner x 12
    Pikapool

Pikapool The Pikachu with the mouth

kiwifarms.net
  9. Screenshot (124).png

Matt's uploading style is looking a lot like Dave's. Just like how reporting people like a little bitch is just like Dave.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    NotreallyPutin

NotreallyPutin Dave stole my grill

kiwifarms.net
  10. The only reason I'm not maliciously reporting him to the police so he gets Baker Acted is because I'm worried he might actually attempt suicide and I don't want the authorities to show up and save him.

• Winner  x 23
    •  x 5
    • Feels  x 4
    • DRINK  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Fagnasty

Fagnasty black person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Is that a part of your plan to finally take control of the Farms for your own nefarious purposes of doxing everyone on the internet, including this board, completely untethered from the restrictions placed on you by his oppressive regime?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Catty Bitch
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. wat?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Fagnasty

Fagnasty black person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Not being allowed anywhere near mod powers.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Catty Bitch
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Matt is lucky he has a kid, forces me to give a fuck about him in a weird way. He needs to get a real job.

Allsup and I likely aren’t alone in that, so if Matt is smart he will exploit that. But knowing Matt he will totally ruin it by abusing the protection it gives him.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Here's Zidan with the killshot:

Keep in mind this came after Matt had spent an hour saying "Dame Pesos doesn't bother me" and "I've only flagged a few people who were directly copying content"

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Even in telling the truth he still lies. When he starts to come clean immediately before the screenshot he says that he hasn't done the things he's been accused of on the KillStream. When Jim was interrogating him earlier the first thing asked of Matt was did he report DamePesos and Matt says "nope" without missing a beat.

His constant apologies, the suicide talk, that's just to try and make people feel guilty about kicking him when he's down. There's no sincerity there whatsoever.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Anyone notice that Matt looks like a giant amoeba?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    oddish

oddish itsa me, oddguy

kiwifarms.net
  18. It's kind of impressive that he's managed to go this long and only get like 12 pages until this erupted. I wonder what was going through his mind while he tried to 'play it cool' as he pressed the buttons that would show, undeniably, that he was full of shit.

Even if this is his moment of drama it's still pretty boring, though.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Matt took the video down, mirror here.

• Winner Winner x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I haven't watched him in awhile. He's kind of annoying. Although I initially didn't find him that annoying.

I don't have any sympathy for these types. Get a real job. The Youtube train doesn't run forever unless you're Pewdiepie or someone like that.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Dysnomia

Dysnomia Differently Abled Donald

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.