• ”I am not a lolcow. I had enough. This is bullshit.”

Careercow MundaneMatt / Matt Jarbo / Jihadi Jarbo / Deciple87 / JarbologyTURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK; YouTube Gamergater, Anita Sarkeesian A-log; Owner of Kiwi Farms

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by chimpburgers, Mar 15, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. For one of the most red pilled motherfuckers around, he seems awfully upset about this. The funnier thing is they're very right to continue calling him out, he's been nothing but a slime ball to the community like his lying about candid and that free speech con. He won't change and an apology won't cut it anymore.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Finally finished Ralph's stream and I have to say my theory about Matt destroying his girlfriends car out of anger is becoming more and more believable.

Think about it, the timeline of events:
    > Matt drama with Kumite/Johnny Fox
    > Kid about to be born
    > Killroy drama
    (All Happening Same Time)

Then out of no where "Someone" comes to his house ( Which he lives in the middle of the fucking woods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkwMqE0EDOE / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTGlx02tTg4 ) and randomly goes for a joy ride and destroys his girlfriends car for the Holidays.

My theory is Matt was as he put it on the KillStream "Not in a good head space" and either went on a drinking binge or allowed his anger to get the best of him (Which is now something proven to happen as Matt admitted) and went to blow off some steam. Matt admitted he was suicidal, maybe he attempted to kill himself in the car, but fucked it up and had to come up with an excuse as to why the car was stolen.

https://twitter.com/mundanematt/status/946216833220165632

https://twitter.com/mundanematt/status/945789508808617984

https://twitter.com/mundanematt/status/945821537587703809

• Informative Informative x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net

3. At least he can take pride in knowing that he died on the same show as his beloved Maddox.

Fortunately, "a coward dies a thousand deaths".

It's been bandwagoning and whoring out for money since Gamergate.

Amazing how he's able to continually pick the wrong side and lose out badly. You'd think he would learn to do research considering thats what he got Z-negative celebrity status for.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Verified Degenerate

kiwifarms.net
  4. what an amazing shitshow. I guess Matt Jarbo isn't as mundane as he let's himself on to be :cunningpepe:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. tl;dr
    Matt is a fat lying flagging sack of putrid shit.

Longer version:
    1. Matt made an old video featuring a polar bear puppet making some (statistically accurate) nigger jokes.
    2. Dug up, Metokur tweets it out, Ralph decides to play the video on his Killstream.
    3. Stream is shoahed instantly, prime suspect is Matt. Stream hosted on a different channel.
    4. Matt joins with Ralph, Zidan, Hapa^3 Allsup, Metokur etc. to "explain himself". Keemstar pops in and out shouting at Matt.
    5. Matt spends 1 hour being a lying sack of shit. Conjures up with idiotic excuses such as "picking up boulders therefore I have no time to flag".
    6. Matt tells people he knows who Dame Pasos is, and his "Soyless Matt Show" whereas in another stream he claims he doesn't know the guy and never flagged him. Lie.
    7. People ask Matt to show his report history.
    8. Matt spends 10+ minutes while everyone else was able to post the screenshot in seconds.
    9. People see the screenshot and his report history. He has reported people from the Kumite, Andy Warski, Dame Pasos, Ralph etc. Another lie.
    10. Matt attempts damage control prefacing shit with "I swear to God". He did the same when he claimed he din report nuffin.
    11. Matt Jarbo "apologises"

Matt says he's gonna "recalibrate his channel". I think he should just sunset himself.

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Informative Informative x 5
    AltisticRight

AltisticRight Jewland for the Jews, Goyland for the Goys.

kiwifarms.net
  6. He'll need some very thick rope to hang his fat fucking neck and the treebranch better be strong enough too to hang this overgrown fat sack of shit.
    Alternatively he can just get a katana, to his fat belly, it better be sharp enough to cut through all that layers of fat.
    Or the easiest way would be to take a long run off a short cliff. Too bad he'll damage the vegetation underneath, but it's a good price to pay.

• Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 17
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    AltisticRight

AltisticRight Jewland for the Jews, Goyland for the Goys.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Best quote of the evening (from Jim): I'm not saying you're setting out to be the biggest cunt on the internet, but that's what my gut is telling me.

Can he lure a guy into a trap, or what? ROFL.

• Agree Agree x 13
    Tackleberry

Tackleberry Hack Fraud

kiwifarms.net
  8. Didn't watch the stream yet, but from reading the comments here, I have to wonder: How self-centered does Matt have to be in order to suicide bait while he has a child? Like what if your partner reads/hears about it?

Otherwise, I am really looking forward to watching the stream when I get back, sounds like a blast.

• Agree Agree x 14
    neural

neural Judgement is Coming
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Oh, I forgot to mention the most damning thing from the stream: He watches Rachel Maddow every night. No wonder he believes his gut about Trump being bought be the Russians.
    Which is why this:
    Was such a great slam dunk.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. what neck?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Tackleberry

Tackleberry Hack Fraud

kiwifarms.net
  11. I was watching it just as I saw this post so I was able to download it. what should I do with it?

EDIT:
    Just talked to Ralph. zidan/scratchpoint took it down because they thought they might get a strike.

Second Edit:

Ralph is uploading a copy here. Will be up soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGBXFRyFBMw&feature=youtu.be

• Informative  x 5
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #333 oddish, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:01 AM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 10:17 AM
    oddish

oddish itsa me, oddguy

kiwifarms.net
  12. God, he's just so fucking lame, so of course he would take up Maddox's side on the lolsuit.

He has a fucking kid. Time to get a real job that he can actually make money at to support his family.

This reaction video to his 100k play button tears is pretty funny:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super It means what you think it means.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Some shit is going down, literally and figuratively, right now:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This dumpster fire just never ends, does it?

EDIT: Hoo boy, here it is. Going straight for the kill:

[​IMG]

Prepare your anuses, my fellow Kiwis.

• Winner  x 25
    • Informative  x 11
    • Like  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #335 ComeoutandJULAY, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:33 AM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 10:41 AM
    ComeoutandJULAY

ComeoutandJULAY BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND

kiwifarms.net
  14. Jesus, I used to think Destiny was a vindictive little bitch for filing DMCA claims against videos and social media posts making fun of him. He still is, but he's gotta move over for Matt now.

He's literally a twenty million dollar lawsuit away from being Maddox.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 1
    thismanlies

thismanlies Loots corpses.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Jihadi Jarbo doesnt let you expose him and get away. Hes gonna nothing personnel Jim's whole youtube career.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    #337 NumerousNeighbours, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:40 AM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 10:58 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Jesus Christ. I briefly looked at this thread last night, decided it was boring and noped out. But now? This seems to be moving from dumpster fire to California wild fire. I'm in. Can somebody please explain the Streisand Effect to Jarbo the Hutt?

Even though that nickname doesn't really fit. The Hutts were a lot smarter than this.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Doubtful he is just self centered. Personally I think he is a sociopath. I swear I saw a clip of Matt talking about how he can't feel emotions or something just before his baby was born. He also insulted his baby mama for "Forcing her labor the day Star Wars comes out".

EDIT: It was post to this thread unironically

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    #339 BoomerPhil, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:51 AM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 11:05 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  18. At least destiny somewhat came up with a semi-plausible explanation for DMCA-ing people, Matt did it because he's just a bitch. That's it :story:

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.