Careercow Munroe Bergdorf - Repeatedly-Fired Identity Activist Who Wants to Help Kids Transition

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"One more time. Racism is a system that ALL white benefit from. Nobody is above or exempt. Regardless of how non-racist u consider yrself. Nobody is exempt from social conditioning or systemic racism. You can unlearn and be an ally but that doesn't mean you don't benefit from it."

w7nIZBv.jpg

Munroe Bergdorf, for the uninitiated, is a transgender black woman who is notable for her insane racial politics. While there are countless race-baiting identity politicians on social media, few of them quite have the level of unembellished crazy under the hood as Munroe Bergdorf. Rather like Zarna Joshi, Munroe Bergdorf falls into the category of a rare lolcow whose crazy goes into a whole new realm of hilarity.

You see, Kiwis, when we look at other insane race-baiters, like various members of BLM (which she also finds opposition to racist), most of them at least have the foresight to realize that going full-bore in public about how white people are born inherently and uncurably racist might reflect poorly on whoever hired them. Some of them might restrain their urge to claim white people were to blame for mass shootings in the wake of one, or to declare that Australia Day celebrates genocide, if only for the sake of public appearances.

Munroe, however, has no such concerns or restraint - and, as such, has repeatedly been fired within a week or two of being hired, invariably as a diversity hire (because as a trans black woman she's lose to the top of the progressive stack), before she declares that her firings were due to whitey. Because all white people benefit from invisible indefinable privilege, you see, and Bergdorf likewise believe that all the flak she gets from other black people, trans people, and women are secretly coming only from white men. And TERFs. She likes complaining about those too.

The first example of this that came to widespread public attention was when she got fired by L'Oreal for being openly racist a mere 4 days after getting the job as their spokesmodel, when she declared that white people were the most violent and destructive force of nature on the planet.

She would later follow this up by having a spot on the BBC in which she doubled down. Much later on, she'd get nailed again, this time when she got promoted to an advisory position in Labour Party in the UK, only to be removed from said position in days, when she made comments about wanting to "Gay Bash" a television star and people made public her long and glorious tradition of racism, homophobia, and misogyny, with claims like "Women are getting feminism wrong," and the following:

1bJLfYm.png

What's interesting about this one is that we would quickly see that racial supremacy wasn't the only flavor of crazy on tap with her: She got called into question by the Labor Party (of all groups) less for these, and more for being one of the "Kids should be allowed to transition" crowd, and more importantly being someone who was actually in said political advisory position for the Labour Party when she voiced her support for it, basically making the Labour Party look, impossibly, even worse than it did before. And you'd better believe this led to some fucking insane places.....

jbtB2zm.jpg

...including Bergdorf contacting Children as young as 12 to aid them in transitioning, then defending her doing so:

hvsR044.jpg

3P2Lno3.jpg

VHVtT61.jpg

GlqP7et.jpg

cfPGeAP.png

Fact is, Bergdorf's been going after the "Trans Kids" angle for a while. She is a gigantic proponent of kids transitioning and has been calling for it to be pushed for since 2016. Also she refuses to debate anyone on the subject of transgendered children because TERFs. There are fucking ample reserves of crazy to find in this cow for anyone who has the time and effort for some additional digging, and any appearance she makes, interview she gives, or public speaking engagement she headlines gives at least one reliable source of comic gold. There's a lot of potential here, I feel.

Other Highlights:

Let's lead off with this gem, brought to us by @Cato, where back in October, she got absolutely reamed by Andrew Neil in one of the funniest goddamned things I've seen in weeks.

She's repeatedly gone-on-record as being a harsh critic of Islamophobia, because defending a religion whose texts ordain that Munroe herself should be killed makes perfect sense.

Curiously, despite her politics, I've found comparably few connections to the Rat King, which is especially odd as she espouses one of their favorite causes chapter and verse. Honestly, I expected at least a Chelsea Manning retweet or something, but I found nothing of the sort. Indeed, the only connection I found to an existing community was that she supported Trans Lifeline.

Twitter Handle: @MunroeBergdorf
Rat King Connections: Trans Lifeline

Last edited:

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wow, that's a serious cow right there. Do you think her ratking connections will expand as time goes on?

It's certainly possible, but I'm fairly sure that they won't.

Simply put: She's above their pay-grade. Most of the Rat King are indigent economic leeches. Munroe is extremely wealthy and has a professional modeling career.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
It's certainly possible, but I'm fairly sure that they won't.

Simply put: She's above their pay-grade. Most of the Rat King are indigent economic leeches. Munroe is extremely wealthy and has a professional modeling career.

Yeah but would you see her connections expand a different way like donating to lots of ratking paytreons since she has the money to give to a far portion to them?

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but would you see her connections expand a different way like donating to lots of ratking paytreons since she has the money to give to a far portion to them?

That's certainly possible as well - but I haven't had the time to look into it just yet.

KerryDixon9

kiwifarms.net

She's a tranny model and was included in a diversity campaign, which she ended up fucking up by being a racist cunt. I looked on Bellazon, which is a forum about models and the only post they had on her was the response over her getting fired from L'Oreal. She was 24 before she transitioned and only after that did she become a model. I doubt that she's made very much money at all in modeling.

This was another model included in the true match campaign:

true-match-directors-cut-slide6.ashx

There's no way L'Oreal were paying these women (and some men) a lot for this campaign. They'll have been on the minimum rate that any model gets at the start, probably even less.

On the extremely wealthy bit, where do you get that? I read that she grew up middle class, but that doesn't mean much and it could mean absolutely nothing.

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's a tranny model and was included in a diversity campaign, which she ended up fucking up by being a racist cunt. I looked on Bellazon, which is a forum about models and the only post they had on her was the response over her getting fired from L'Oreal. She was 24 before she transitioned and only after that did she become a model. I doubt that she's made very much money at all in modeling.

This was another model included in the true match campaign:

true-match-directors-cut-slide6.ashx

There's no way L'Oreal were paying these women (and some men) a lot for this campaign. They'll have been on the minimum rate that any model gets at the start, probably even less.

On the extremely wealthy bit, where do you get that? I read that she grew up middle class, but that doesn't mean much and it could mean absolutely nothing.

I had gotten that impression from multiple claims in threads covering her. This was backed up by the fact that she could clearly afford SRS, facial feminization surgery, and so on. She's talked about these surgeries at length. Hell, she fucking sexualizes some of them. Several in fact.

If she's not, I'm certainly glad to be corrected with up-to-date information on that one, though it does make her comparative lack of Rat King connections so far all the more anomalous.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm not sure whether she's wealthy or not, but I do think @Jaimas is spot on with his broader point--that Bergdorf has a professional modeling career, has attracted a good deal of mainstream attention to the point of minor celebrity, and has been invited to speak on BBC talk shows and other such platforms. She is more or less just as batshit crazy and dumb as the typical rat king member, but she is much more successful than them and actually has a career beyond e-begging and an audience that extends beyond some niche corner of the Internet (and for what it's worth, she also passes much, much better than them). I mean, even if she got fired extraordinarily quickly, she was just recently an adviser for a major political party, even after the L'Oreal fiasco. The rat king are beneath her notice.

KerryDixon9

kiwifarms.net
If she's not, I'm certainly glad to be corrected with up-to-date information on that one, though it does make her comparative lack of Rat King connections so far all the more anomalous.

I think the biggest separation between Munroe and the Rat King is just the fact Munroe's in London and blowing up about specifically British issues. Most of the Rat King are American and can't really offer any help at this point.

The fact that random tranny kids are getting a response from Munroe will mean that she's susceptible to Rat King's crawling up to her in the future, but I think right now she's managed to generate so much attention that she can push them to one side. But the longer she's selling herself as a tranny activist, the more she'll eventually have to hand over some of her power.

While Scamkeesian isn't a Rat King, I could imagine FF aligned with Munroe and advising her how to monetize this shit.

While Munroe has managed to snag a top tier gig by being appointed as a Labour advisor I don't think that's a sign that Munroe is good at that, it just shows what a fucking joke the Labour Party are.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wanna know where this nut got indoctrinated into IngSocJus. Probably University (insert whacky sociology prefix here) studies.

KerryDixon9

kiwifarms.net
I just wanna know where this nut got indoctrinated into IngSocJus. Probably University (insert whacky sociology prefix here) studies.

He studied English at the University of Brighton. Brighton is pretty much the San Francisco of England.

After university, Bergdorf worked for three years in fashion PR.[3] At the age of 24, she decided to undergo transition treatment;[3] her experience transitioning was the subject of an episode of London Live's television show Drag Queens of London.[2] She described experiencing prejudice as a result of being transgender, stating that "I get abuse every day. I've had my dress lifted up, I've been groped, yelled at. I've heard people I thought were friends referring to me as 'shemale' or 'it'. I've been walking down the street and pushed into parked cars."[2] She claims she was raped during this period and the perpetrator was never apprehended, an event which inspired her to take a greater role in social activism; "It wasn't just standing up for rights that were my own... Islamophobia, antisemitism, anything I saw that I didn't think was right, I would protest or post".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munroe_Bergdorf_race_row_incident