Music that is the audio equivalent of shitposting -

Aberforth

Straight A student in special ed.
kiwifarms.net
Saban pretty much used the Digimon movie they cobbled out of other movies as an excuse to goof around. There's a part where the giant bunny monster is dancing to All Star.

Behold, the first All Star AMV.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember those old albums\musical compilations form the late 2000s that were all themed around music popular on the internet? There was an album centered around music about memes (containing stuff like Chocolate Rain, Over 9000 Penises remix and similar stuff), prison (The Fields of Athenry by Dropkick Murphys, Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy) and there was one containing sad songs (Behind Blue Eyes, Hurt, Alone Again, etc) titled something like BAWWWWWWWWW. Anyone remember what those were called? I think the first one was something like Memetics: Corruption of an something or another.

• Agree
Reactions: TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett

Is bringing a gunn to school... BEWARE!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember those old albums\musical compilations form the late 2000s that were all themed around music popular on the internet? There was an album centered around music about memes (containing stuff like Chocolate Rain, Over 9000 Penises remix and similar stuff), prison (The Fields of Athenry by Dropkick Murphys, Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy) and there was one containing sad songs (Behind Blue Eyes, Hurt, Alone Again, etc) titled something like BAWWWWWWWWW. Anyone remember what those were called? I think the first one was something like Memetics: Corruption of an something or another.
Hey I actually have every one of those on CDs still. I got them from 4chan probably in 2008. Was called the "Raid Music" collection or something like that.

If you want them I could probably find and upload the whole set this weekend. The tracklists seem to be in here.

Also this belongs here:

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Hey I actually have every one of those on CDs still. I got them from 4chan probably in 2008. Was called the "Raid Music" collection or something like that.

If you want them I could probably find and upload the whole set this weekend. The tracklists seem to be in here.

Also this belongs here:
Thank you so much, that list was exactly what I was looking for! Time to reminisce!

Trappin in the Trap

Fight tism with tism, that is your duty.
kiwifarms.net

Jon Mess, the unclean vocalist for Dance Gavin Dance, fucked around for about half an hour in his apartment and that's the whole thing. Truly Inspiring.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net

I remember hearing this once almost 10 years ago and finding it ever since was tough because the only lyrics I remembered were "Chinese Diarrhea". My friend made a FB post about this song the other week and I searched it up... finally, I found it!

Reactions: Circular Tyrant

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
from best to worst
Michael Elphick was an actor best known for playing tough-guy types - not a musician or a singer at all

Reactions: Mister Qwerty
Tags
None