Music that is the audio equivalent of shitposting -

Liber Pater

Haha racecar go VROOM
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this has already been posted, but almost everything this artist makes is a shitpost

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: skeng

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
The all-time musical shitposting champion of the world is Sir Paul McCartney.

After the Beatles broke up, John Lennon got so smacked out of his gourd that he developed a major messiah complex, and insulted Paul in multiple interviews for not using his music as a political platform, and even wrote and recorded the song “How Do You Sleep” to harass Paul about it, accusing him of doing nothing but writing “silly love songs”.

Paul is so sick of putting up with the bullshit for years that he writes a song entitled Silly Love Songs, which is about how other people may have a message, but he just wants to enjoy his life and write silly love songs to pass the time and make more money.

The icing on the cake is that Silly Love Songs went to number one in many countries and sold millions of singles and albums for Wings, while How Can You Sleep became a footnote.

That, my fellow Kiwis, is God-tier shitposting in music!

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The all-time musical shitposting champion of he world is Sir Paul McCartney.

After the Beatles broke up, John Lennon got so smacked out of his gourd that he developed a major messiah complex, and insulted Paul in multiple interviews for not using his music as a political platform, and even wrote and recorded the song “How Do You Sleep” to harass Paul about it, accusing him of doing nothing but writing “silly love songs”.
This is maybe the best McCartney shitpost song.

Even Beatles fans often hate this song. I love it.

John hated it so much he threw a tantrum about it. Even the usually mellow Ringo Starr vocally despised it and called it "the worst track we ever had to record." Paul forced them to do four sessions to record it anyway.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net

John hated it so much he threw a tantrum about it. Even the usually mellow Ringo Starr vocally despised it and called it "the worst track we ever had to record." Paul forced them to do four sessions to record it anyway.
The highlight of that track is Paul himself cracking up in the middle of a verse. He couldn’t even take it seriously.

ISDwarnedus

kiwifarms.net
Grand Belial's Key = /pol/ shitposts before /pol/ existed, in black metal form

Delivered from her guileful genitalia
Greedy tentmakers and soothsayers
Unleavened bread for seven days
Unclogging the birth canal
Oh, most merciful queen of life
Mother of harlots and stalkers
On the mule rides the swindler
From the first Jew Abraham
To the last standing crippled bastard
Declared part of their kin by their mother’s field placenta

So frightened by the goyim
So convinced of his own nobility
Crawling on the excretion of asses
And corpses covered with flies
etc etc

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I would've gone with Revolution 9, but Maxwell's Silver Hammer is a gem.

Tags
None