Music that is the audio equivalent of shitposting -

Martys_not_smarty

kiwifarms.net
Not just the song but the album in general screams tryhard and cringe coming from a guy who wasn't big in a little under a decade releasing this in fucking 1993 post LA riots and Nirvana.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

This which was invented just to create the most unlistenable monstrous abortion of music ever created, a completely unpleasant mess of instrument torture, dissonant nonsense, and screaming and yelling recorded in a mental institution for the criminally insane. I've listened to the entire thing exactly once and a minute or two every once in a while when I feel like listening to absolute audio shit.

Gordon Cole

Give 'em something to remember like The Alamo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really any of the songs from Geteven count, but this is the only one I can find.

OdoIslander

"You're a hard bitch"
kiwifarms.net
A lot of this music I'm about to post is case of me actually enjoying uninronically; a lot of speedcore/noise music would probably fall under "neo-sincerity."
Passenger of Shit makes good speedcore, rap, and noise, all under his personal umbrella term "crapcore."
Maruosa makes a lot of great content for shock value, and there are other Japanese artists like him that mix metal and Jcore.
Also might as well drop some music by a guy who regularly "shitposted" anonymously IRL all the time by pretended to live in a chicken coop raised by chickens.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino