Music you like created by pedophiles. - Convicted pedophiles only

Raw Meat

kiwifarms.net
Hasn't partaken in pedophiliac activities in over a decade if his apology is taken at face value, but can treatment ever cure anyone with such a vile ailment? Some good music came out of this band.

SigSauer

kiwifarms.net
Lel.

If mass murderers count, I’d pick End Apathy. They used to have a lot of shit on YT before they took it down. This is the only thing left.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to a wonderfully amusing specimen I discovered on rateyourmusic who has unironically declared the likes of slayer, motorhead, and joji/filthy frank, and as subhuman neo nazi scumbags for having "problematic aesthetics and use of irony" I have a tidy collection of various artists who have been accused of pedophilia.

Of these I enjoy the works of Deathspell Omega* and Inquisition. Seach "pedo" on the list if you want to see if your ultra-yikes-problematic-friendo fav

*sorry @RichardMongler

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to a wonderfully amusing specimen I discovered on rateyourmusic who has unironically declared the likes of slayer, motorhead, and joji/filthy frank, and as subhuman neo nazi scumbags for having "problematic aesthetics and use of irony" I have a tidy collection of various artists who have been accused of pedophilia.

Of these I enjoy the works of Deathspell Omega* and Inquisition. Seach "pedo" on the list if you want to see if your ultra-yikes-problematic-friendo fav

*sorry @RichardMongler
Oh God, THAT retard. I call it Rent Free: the List.

He would purposely downrate every right-wing album to 0.5 so much that moderators stripped away any weight his ratings would carry. He can fakerate every NSBM album 0.5 all he wants, but it won't make a lick of difference in the mean score of all ratings.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh God, THAT exceptional individual. I call it Rent Free: the List.

He would purposely downrate every right-wing album to 0.5 so much that moderators stripped away any weight his ratings would carry. He can fakerate every NSBM album 0.5 all he wants, but it won't make a lick of difference in the mean score of all ratings.
Yup. Discovered him a few months ago while scoping out some of that dank slavmetal and saw his list on the sidebar of Brannikald. Back then he had yet to include the likes of Slayer or Motorhead but the list was already a thing of beauty and perfection. Upon googling him I found that the very day I discovered him he had spammed the reedit thread of the latest MGLA album with "FUUCKKKY YOU NAZI SCUMM!" comments.

There is something just comically perfect about somebody claiming to be a massive extreme metal/black metal fan while also being so fucking uptight and aggressive against any perceived breaking of a social taboo or transgression to the point he has three separate entries on his list of evil nazis for Filthy fucking Frank because he deems the act of merely *joking* about the taboo to be proof of ultimate subhuman bigotry.

Its like some extreme militant vegan who regularly harasses and tries to assault "suspected meat-eaters" declaring themselves the ultimate connoisseur of burgers, barbecue and bacon

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a (somewhat arbitrary) playlist I just made up on the spot:

The Lovin' Spoonful - She Is Still a Mystery (guitarist Jerry Yester is serving time for CP)
Little Feat - Teenage Nervous Breakdown (bassist Roy Estrada is serving a long sentence for child sexual abuse)
John Mellencamp - Hurts So Good (keyboardist Eric Rosser served time for producing CP, got out, and is back in for new CP)
Lynyrd Skynyrd - What's Your Name? (drummer Artemis Pyle was arrested for statutory rape, never convicted)
Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love (Jimmy Page had an infamous affair with a 14 year old)
Aerosmith - Rag Doll (Steven Tyler became legal guardian to a 16 year old he was banging)
David Bowie - Suffragette City (was known for sleeping with underage girls in the early 70's, including Lori Maddox (15)
Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls of Fire (married his 13 year old first cousin)
Elvis Presley - Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear (used to openly make out with 14 year old Jackie Rowland backstage)
Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever (Courtney Love claims to have given him head when she was 12)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Catholic School Girls Rule (Anthony Kiedis boasted in his autobiography about banging a 14 year old)
The Rolling Stones - Stray Cat Blues (Bill Wyman dated 13 year old Mandy Smith)
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing (Had an affair with 15 year old Denise Gordy, daughter of Barry Gordy)
Eagles - New Kid In Town (Don Henley got busted for a tryst with a 15 and 16 year old)
Jefferson Starship - The Girl With the Hungry Eyes (drummer Aynsley Dunbar was kicked out of Jefferson Starship and Journey for alleged "predilections" Never charged)

Last edited:

MakeItRain

taste the waste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Bowie is a maybe but probably not. He and Lori were never photographed together, he had no track record of sleeping with any other specific underage groupies that I'm aware of, she claimed that she lost her virginity to Jimmy Page up until an interview she gave the day after Bowie died, and her timeline doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone else linked LostProphets. I liked their Fake Sound Of Progress album way back in the day.
The album is still catchy to me but now when I play it I can't not think of Mr. "Ifuckkids" Ian Watkins.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net
Yup. Discovered him a few months ago while scoping out some of that dank slavmetal and saw his list on the sidebar of Brannikald. Back then he had yet to include the likes of Slayer or Motorhead but the list was already a thing of beauty and perfection. Upon googling him I found that the very day I discovered him he had spammed the reedit thread of the latest MGLA album with "FUUCKKKY YOU NAZI SCUMM!" comments.

There is something just comically perfect about somebody claiming to be a massive extreme metal/black metal fan while also being so fucking uptight and aggressive against any perceived breaking of a social taboo or transgression to the point he has three separate entries on his list of evil nazis for Filthy fucking Frank because he deems the act of merely *joking* about the taboo to be proof of ultimate subhuman bigotry.

Its like some extreme militant vegan who regularly harasses and tries to assault "suspected meat-eaters" declaring themselves the ultimate connoisseur of burgers, barbecue and bacon
The Slayer shit makes me laugh considering the band have emphasized for fucking decades now that they're deliberately trying to piss people off. This dude's literally falling for a joke the band themselves have let everyone know is a joke since 1986.

I'm almost wondering if this dude's joking because Slayer's probably the most transparent band when it comes to singing edgy material for the sake of being edgy.

Reactions: Circular Tyrant

ISDwarnedus

kiwifarms.net
The Slayer shit makes me laugh considering the band have emphasized for fucking decades now that they're deliberately trying to piss people off. This dude's literally falling for a joke the band themselves have let everyone know is a joke since 1986.

I'm almost wondering if this dude's joking because Slayer's probably the most transparent band when it comes to singing edgy material for the sake of being edgy.
Tom Araya is known to idolize Pinochet, which has drawn the ire of a few antifa types who happen to know incredibly obscure Slayer curio. That guy probably isn't aware of this and is just a retard though.

It's sort of an open secret that Genesis P-Orridge of Throbbing Gristle sexually abused children. (Not music I like, but somebody here probably does)

Steve Albini (producer/engineer guy of Big Black/Shellac semi-fame, of course) wrote in lurid detail in his Big Black tour diary about how he procured CP tapes in Europe and "enjoyed" them in his hotel,

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Circular Tyrant

Megaroad 2012

What if I said, "Which nigger took the last donut?
kiwifarms.net

*sorry @RichardMongler
Can we get a status update on this guy, I want to know more.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Hasn't partaken in pedophiliac activities in over a decade if his apology is taken at face value, but can treatment ever cure anyone with such a vile ailment? Some good music came out of this band.
Sexual deviance is forever. Execution of pedos/sickos is a blessing to society and them.
Only one psych could treat deviance and sexual fetishes- Wilhelm Reich. His secrets died with him.
My profs taught me that a fetish is essentially incurable, save for radical surgical/chemical/electrical changes to the brain.

Tags
None