Music you like created by pedophiles. - Convicted pedophiles only

Lemmingwise

✊Black in solidarity with black lives matter✊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only one psych could treat deviance and sexual fetishes- Wilhelm Reich. His secrets died with him.
A guy who cheated on his wife with multiple women is not the guy you want to trust to treat deviance.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
A guy who cheated on his wife with multiple women is not the guy you want to trust to treat deviance.
Got to wrestle pigs to get to know them.
Anyway. Psych is a fraud, and Freudians are the worst of the frauds. However, Wilhelm Reich fucking knew SOMETHING that we can't fix even today.

Reich was a fucking idiot - believed in 'Orgasm Rays' and he died in a US prison for fraud. But he could fix sexual deviance.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we get a status update on this guy, I want to know more.
Last I checked RYM finally banned him for excessive autism and he seems to have retreated to his *NO FUCKING NAZIS FUCK OFF* discord basement. A shame really, as I tend to peruse rym a fair bit and always enjoyed seeing the new inexplicable entries to his bible to super-duper nazi subhuman musicians

Lemmingwise

✊Black in solidarity with black lives matter✊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got to wrestle pigs to get to know them.
Anyway. Psych is a fraud, and Freudians are the worst of the frauds. However, Wilhelm Reich fucking knew SOMETHING that we can't fix even today.

Reich was a fucking idiot - believed in 'Orgasm Rays' and he died in a US prison for fraud. But he could fix sexual deviance.
His position was the typical jewish one; "overthrow your leaders and you will have utopia. All your problems stem from oppression by those guys."

Is there any evidence for him being able to treat any deviancy? He's on my list of people to research, but even the preliminary searches show him as advocating children to have completely unrepressed sexuality, following every libido. How's that a cure for deviancy, exactly?

Longcat

Feline of Extraordinary Length
kiwifarms.net
Lostprophets. Lead singer is a baby fucker and in prison but this song still bangs

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
One of the reasons I am not crazed about Judas Priest is that their drummer until 1990, Dave Holland, was a known pedophile who basically got away with fiddling a teenage boy stone of his drum clinics.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sable_Starr

Starr first attended concerts around Los Angeles with older friends who had dropped out of school in late 1968. She claims to have lost her virginity at age 12 with Spirit guitarist Randy California after a gig at Topanga, California.[3] She had a younger sister, Corel Shields (born 1959), who according to Chris Charlesworth was involved with Iggy Pop in Autumn 1973,[4] when Corel was 13-14. Pop later immortalized his involvement with Starr herself in the 1996 song "Look Away." It refers to Sable being thirteen, which would be in 1970 or 1971.

I slept with Sable when she was 13,

Her parents were too rich to do anything,
She rocked her way around L.A.,

'Til a New York Doll carried her away…
Iggy No! Iggy NOOOOOOO!

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
I know Gary Glitter has been mentioned here multiple times, but Do You Wanna Touch Me will always be a vibe.

But for my own personal mention, I'm gonna go with Die Antwoord, specifically Ninja (Watkin Tudor Jones), I think Yo-Landi was just said to be brainwashed by Ninja to be complicit in everything, but I haven't looked too deep into it.

Europa Kommando

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Townshend was a pedophile. If you can prove otherwise I'll listen though.
He claimed that the images he had were for "research purposes"...gotta love well paid lawyers. You can just imagine the conversation:
"Ok, its a long shot but we're going to say you were doing research"
"They'll never go for that, cant we think of something remotely plausible?"
"Dont underestimate the stupidity of dumb people..."

Lmfao, being guilty or not guilty hasnt got anything to do with jury's etc, its how good someone can argue on your behalf

Megaroad 2012

What if I said, "Which nigger took the last donut?
kiwifarms.net
Love the Mothers of Invention but bassist Roy Estrada was such a pedo that his plea bargain involved admitting to fucking children
I've been listening to Zappa for years but never been too knowledgable about anyone beyond the Zappa homested, Vinnie Colaiuta, Steve Vai and Warren Cuccurullo so this is a surprise to learn.

Islamic Creampie

kiwifarms.net
One of the reasons I am not crazed about Judas Priest is that their drummer until 1990, Dave Holland, was a known pedophile who basically got away with fiddling a teenage boy stone of his drum clinics.
He only played on the 80's albums, and that happened years after he was out of the band. He also did time for it.

There's no excuse for not listening to Priest.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
Here's a (somewhat arbitrary) playlist I just made up on the spot:

The Lovin' Spoonful - She Is Still a Mystery (guitarist Jerry Yester is serving time for CP)
Little Feat - Teenage Nervous Breakdown (bassist Roy Estrada is serving a long sentence for child sexual abuse)
John Mellencamp - Hurts So Good (keyboardist Eric Rosser served time for producing CP, got out, and is back in for new CP)
Lynyrd Skynyrd - What's Your Name? (drummer Artemis Pyle was arrested for statutory rape, never convicted)
Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love (Jimmy Page had an infamous affair with a 14 year old)
Aerosmith - Rag Doll (Steven Tyler became legal guardian to a 16 year old he was banging)
David Bowie - Suffragette City (was known for sleeping with underage girls in the early 70's, including Lori Maddox (15)
Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls of Fire (married his 13 year old first cousin)
Elvis Presley - Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear (used to openly make out with 14 year old Jackie Rowland backstage)
Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever (Courtney Love claims to have given him head when she was 12)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Catholic School Girls Rule (Anthony Kiedis boasted in his autobiography about banging a 14 year old)
The Rolling Stones - Stray Cat Blues (Bill Wyman dated 13 year old Mandy Smith)
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing (Had an affair with 15 year old Denise Gordy, daughter of Barry Gordy)
Eagles - New Kid In Town (Don Henley got busted for a tryst with a 15 and 16 year old)
Jefferson Starship - The Girl With the Hungry Eyes (drummer Aynsley Dunbar was kicked out of Jefferson Starship and Journey for alleged "predilections" Never charged)
I recall that Steven Tyler pressured that girl into having an abortion at about five or six months. She later became ultra religious and forgave him.

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Benjamin Britten was not a convicted pedophile, but there is zero doubt that he was sexually attracted to boys. He's shared a bed with the pre-teen David Hemmings but, according to Hemmings, never sexually molested him nor to any children. Instead Britten channeled his erotic impulse to his music, and this perverse eroticism is nowhere more obvious than in the final scene of Act I of his opera The Turn of the Screw.

Amidst the scintillating sound of celesta and flutes, the ghost Peter Quint entices the boy Miles, his melismatic serenade like a entwining vine that grows towards the boy. The enraptured Miles moans in response. You don't need a degree in music to realize this is sex music, sex music between a grown man and a boy.

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
This guy went beyond just pedophile. He straight up hooked up with fans who had children so he could diddle their babies. Disgusting piece of trash, but I still like the music.
Someone else linked LostProphets. I liked their Fake Sound Of Progress album way back in the day.
The album is still catchy to me but now when I play it I can't not think of Mr. "Ifuckkids" Ian Watkins.
Lostprophets. Lead singer is a baby fucker and in prison but this song still bangs

BUT WE SING IF WERE GOING NO WHERE YEAH WE SINGGGGGG IF ITS NOT ENOUGH YEAH WE SINGGGG

Edit:NVM ian watkins is far worse than i realized jesus fucking christ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUFvlwRAUG0
Came here to post Lostprophets, I see that others have beaten me to the punch. For years the song Lucky You was my all time favorite song (it still ranks highly on my list of personal favorites).

I didn't even know about the lead singer until over a decade after I heard this song, as it was the only song of theirs I had listened too for years. Out of curiosity one day I went to look into the band, and read about the horrible shit he had done. Realizing that such a great song had been sung by such a piece of shit made me sick to my stomach. The song is still incredible.

The good news is that the rest of the band moved on after his arrest and have distanced themselves from him. They're in a new group called No Devotion, and have released some good music.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Daddy's got a new ride, kiddies.
kiwifarms.net
Think I remember at least one of Manowar's members getting caught up in a case of kidtouching. Camp as hell, probably batshit crazy and completely believe their own metalhype, but the music's fun.

Tags
None