Musical LOLcows -

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
On a lighter note, watch this great song which is about the guy controlling a 13 year old girls life, and then he spikes her drink... Oh, did I forget the part where he stares into her bedroom at night?
That song wasn't bad at all - JUST really fucking CREEPY... With a better video to accompany the song, this could have been, well... almost - brilliant. ALMOST.

Somerandomfurry

kiwifarms.net
That song wasn't bad at all - JUST really fucking CREEPY... With a better video to accompany the song, this could have been, well... almost - brilliant. ALMOST.
Thats the sad thing with the guy - He can produce decent music, yet makes some of the creepiest music videos ever made. I could link more, but you may as well go to the guys YT page.

Shokew

kiwifarms.net
Thanks but no thanks - I need to be able to sleep and do things that will get me through school properly, no matter how good a suggestion that is, however.

• Agree
Reactions: Somerandomfurry

Shokew

kiwifarms.net
Craig Nicholls from The Vines.

Wow - this guy needs to get some real good meds, big time. I'm pretty sure him and his band aren't famous enough to afford new equipment every time they break it from acting retarded during a performance like that...

Or am I just talking stupid and say "don't stop a - rockin', son!"?

Reactions: Le Bateleur

Queen of Tarts

Do you think you can make me do it again?
kiwifarms.net
...Emilie Autumn or people just trying to jack her style? Cause Autumn is enough of a lolcow on her own. And I'm not counting stage theatrics when I say that.
They're all an extra special kind of "snowflake".

Queen of Tarts

Do you think you can make me do it again?
kiwifarms.net
I always imagine Autumn saw the Dresden Dolls and was like well, how can I steal Amanda Palmer's act and make it forced and lame. Then the Asylum was born.
I always considered her more of a Tori Amos/Bjork rip off, but Palmer definitely had a hand in creating her attention whorish antics.

Shokew

kiwifarms.net
Sigh... I finished reading the article - what did ever see in that guy as a musician is beyond me (or my memory, to be specific...). One thing is for certain - SHIT like THIS is why I've made it a hobby to listen to mostly video game music nowadays... This is just a new low for someone who's already been considered (And honestly is...) a hack, even if just IMHO.

• Dumb
Reactions: Chipskate

Total Dingus

kiwifarms.net
Larry Fischer was crazy but he had a great sense of melody and penned some very catchy hooks in his songs. I have a real fondness for him, especially after watching the documentary "Derailroaded". If you have the chance to see it, please do.

For musical LOLcows I'd have to go with David Tanny as my absolute favorite. I'm sure everyone is already familiar with him. I've spent hours listening to his shitty songs to the point where I actually almost enjoy them. Almost.
I recently met a voice double of David Tanny. He even writes goofy parody songs. I'm still trying to figure out how to leverage this. He had no idea who David Tanny was until I actually asked him if he was David Tanny in disguise, or was related somehow. He used to have a show on WFMU.

http://www.quality-schnallity.com/crosswordsongs/thursdaycrossword.mp3

Am I crazy in hearing the similarity here?

Reactions: Durable Mike Malloy
Tags
None