• ”I have a picture of a bee vagina, if anyone's interested.”

Disaster Muslim convert admits to plotting a terror attack on the Disney StoreOh Pooh

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by TheImportantFart, Aug 10, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. Article link

This is just part and parcel of taking your child out toy shopping.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 20
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TheImportantFart

TheImportantFart Prison Break Wind
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Technically we still don’t know that this is a lie.

• Winner  x 20
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of candy canes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. How do they translate Disney songs into kebab?

Be our Convert? Let it Blow? Kiss the Goat?

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    The Shadow

The Shadow The Bitch-King of Wankmar

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's better than that.

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    thismanlies

thismanlies The Crapture Doth Approaches!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Any terrorist attack is bad, but deliberately targeting a place where he knows kids would be with their parents? That's another level of fucked up.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman Especially Good At The Celebrity Overdose

kiwifarms.net
  6. Think of the spergy college girls!

• Feels Feels x 5
    Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley masshole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Obviously these poor individuals were feeling discriminated due to Disneys lack of muslim representation in their products.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Flying_with_the_Penguins

Flying_with_the_Penguins I can put whatever I want in your mouth

kiwifarms.net
  8. Remove Islam.

• Agree Agree x 15
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Anyone who seriously plots a crime such as this should get life imprisonment. It's a disgrace that the police didn't take action sooner, but we should all be grateful for the undercover work that they do in helping to trick these people out of the woodwork.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Other way around, what pisses them off the most is when we "culturally appropriate" their religion and make a bastardized liberal purse puppy rendition of it. What we do to their religion, in their eyes, is no different from what Westboro does with Christianity. Just as Westboro infuriates the majority of Christians, the liberal rendition of the moose lamb religion infuriates actual/real Muslims... often to the point of violence.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. BUT GOYS, I THOUGHT ISLAM WAS THE RELIGION OF PEACE?!‽‽?‽‽

• Like Like x 2
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Woooah, careful there buckaronis. You're gonna offend the tumblrites, because apparently calling out terrorists is fucking "Islamaphobia."

Okay, but seriously, that's absolutely fucked up. A fucking Disney store of all places. A Disney store. A store where many families with children go.

• Feels Feels x 2
    CynicalGardevoir

CynicalGardevoir is not your waifu.

kiwifarms.net
  13. RIP Becky.

• Winner Winner x 4
    metroid_fetish

metroid_fetish Your fetish is vanilla.

kiwifarms.net
  14. Now i am curious.
    How high a percentage of those who convert will immediately start planning an attack?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Fleshy Sanik

Fleshy Sanik sanik is NOT blue

kiwifarms.net
  15. I'm glad this was thwarted. I have a lot of issues with British police and all, but kudos to them on this case.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  16. They're actually mad Princess Jasmine's skin is visible below her eyes like a harlot.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Your Weird Fetish

Your Weird Fetish Intersectional fetishist

kiwifarms.net
  17. We already know he's an idiot, he converted to Islam after all, but why would you write down your plans? Especially when it just boils down to 'Rent van, drive van, splatter innocents because I'm an exceptional individual'?

I don't think he needed to go to The Philippines anyway, he wouldn't need official IS blessing, they'd claim he was working with them anyway.

But I will praise the Police for doing something right for once. It's not often...

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Lol Islamic State only recruits high IQ individuals.

• Agree Agree x 3
    MemeGray

MemeGray Follower of CPU Goddess Vert

kiwifarms.net
  19. Why would you tell authorities you're going to the Philippines as a sex tourist

Ravana

Ravana TAKE WING YE SOULS OF WAR

kiwifarms.net
  20. Skinner Gambit?

Why would you lie about something embarrassing like that?

CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.