My bad poetry 04/25/20 -

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Not even 15 seconds in and she's already "trolling"

The haydurs are really living rent free in her head lately, thanks for another video addressing the haydurs, Hamber

Edit: In cas anyone forgot or doesn't know, these are the type of poems where she gets inspired from

D72EfQ5UwAABagV.jpg

Trisha Paytas

Icasaracht

You're all fags and I am your lighter.
kiwifarms.net

The haydurs are really living rent free in her head lately, thanks for another video addressing the haydurs, Hamber

Edit: In cas anyone forgot or doesn't know, these are the type of poems where she gets inspired from

View attachment 1253530

Trisha Paytas
The weight is worth it.

timewave0

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1253530

Trisha Paytas
I feel like I need a shower after reading that poem, holy shit. The content itself is bad enough, but combine that with the structure and metre (or lack thereof) and it is just fucking repulsive.

Misaki Nakahara

Don't hate just 'cause you dilate
kiwifarms.net
I feel like I need a shower after reading that poem, holy shit. The content itself is bad enough, but combine that with the structure and metre (or lack thereof) and it is just fucking repulsive.
Typical poem from someone who doesn't understand what a poem is supposed to be and thinks it's just freeform rambling about whatever shit comes into your head, presented in a way that makes it look like you thought about it. Baby's first poem, basically.

Scrim

kiwifarms.net
Watch if you're in the mood for PoetLynns dissertation of PoetLynns poems.
Quoth the Heifer “504.”

The more people ignore her, the more desperate she becomes.
I can't wait to see where she takes it from here because mukbangs and torrid hauls aren't cutting it. With the lack of views and YT tightening its pay outs from 'Rona, we might actually get a leg reveal.

k0ndumba

kiwifarms.net
With the lack of views and YT tightening its pay outs from 'Rona, we might actually get a leg reveal.
Maybe time has changed ALR and nowadays she is more open to shaming herself for coin but don't forget this is a cow that turned down a check fatter than Becky's cawk cause she was too vain to do MSHPL, she instead chose to pretend to have lost contact with the TLC cow hunter.
Edit because words are hard and I have the big dumb.

Tags
None