My boyfriend just finished a video game. Only to find that known murderwhore Zoe Quinn worked on the title. What should I do? -

F

FF 215

kiwifarms.net
Tell him to play snatcher. He'll then see how wholesaledly it's ripped off by ROM (except kojima never shoved in tons of gay characters, trannies and clique shilling).
He says that Snatcher is a 7/10! I may play this. He didn't like a lot of ROM characters, but liked Turing. He says you're totally right actually lol. I may look it up.

Reactions: Coolio55

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
He says that Snatcher is a 7/10! I may play this. He didn't like a lot of ROM characters, but liked Turing. He says you're totally right actually lol. I may look it up.
I agree with him on the Turing sentiment tbh. He was the only character I didn't want to punch.

Also lol that they gave one of the villains Jim Stirling's voice acting so you knew you were supposed to hate him immediately.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
Basically everything in this game is ripped from some other property.
One of the characters is literally just Stephen from Shin Megami Tensei.
HASSY is a reference to the drink in Crazy Games's Dreamcast classics Blue Stinger and Illbleed.
I am almost certain the polar bear butler in Zoe Quinn insert No. 2's house is ripped from some konami property (Also IIRC it is joked that she fucks him. Getting an early start on the zoosexual bandwagon are we?)

There's more but I can't be arsed to remember it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino