My brother commit sepoku

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

DerKryptid

I killed byuu lol
kiwifarms.net
This is my brother, Joshua.

He an hero'd on the 18th of August, 2021.

Outside of being at the mercy of those damn dirty kiwi farm trolls, our lives haven’t felt that abnormal these past few months. Joshua always was a fecundly rotund man with a charismatic vigour that could never be extinguished. He was always a mad gunt, even from a young age. It made wigger bum fights matches very interesting, but I digress. Joshua showed to me the importance of maintaining a gunt and its proven benefits in boosting testosterone in men. Which is how we formed this ritual between us where we’d take our migrant worker, Dick and throw him in the river cause that nigga can't swim. I felt like our trips to Vegas had a positive impact on our relationship and our health, as we’d be free to appreciate the wigger life, free from the trolls and that stupid kiwi site.

On the 11th, during our walk Joshua broke down crying. He told me that he wasn't a bitch and that "null would pay". My brother and I have always been close enough to know that he ain't no bitch, but there was something different about how he was saying it. He’s never been much of a crybaby. It was the way he said it. “Fuck Null God damn kiwis fuck them too” I had no idea what a “null” was. I told him I hated null too, he was my brother no matter what and he will never be a bitch in my eyes. I asked him if there was anything that he was worried about. He told me that he was feeling stressed about his marriage. He lost his child in a custody battle last year, and he wasn’t up for a restraining order put on him by his baby mama's father, because of the amount of hours he'll have to work to pay child support. I told him that I would continue to help him in any way that was possible, and I’d always be there for him.

He seemed to be a lot better after that day. If you asked me, I would say that he seemed to be in an even better spirit after our chat. Like a huge weight off his fat fucking gunt had been lifted. And I guess it was. Because I found my brother in Vegas on the 19th of August, 2021. He left a note for me explaining how he was tired of the kiwis ruining his life and wanted to end things on his terms. He didn’t want to pay child support for the rest of his life. He explained that he was anticipating freedom, freedom from the trolling of null and his kiwi farm. His marriage to PantsuParty was amazing, but it was painfully lonely for her as my brother wasn't no cuck and slept with as many side pieces as he could fit.

The emotional affect of null's cyberbullying on my brother has been largely ignored. I never would have ever thought that Joshua would commit subaru. I miss this nigga so much 😭

I'm sorry Joshua.

Ralph11.jpg
DVDfZieXkAI81qZ.jpg
images.jpeg

Last edited:

Jolly Copulation

Keeping his Zwei hand strong.
kiwifarms.net
Damn, sorry. I'm glad the response to this thread was less retarded than most. No words I can say will make the pain go away or bring him back, but F.