My cunt wife and mother of my children is cheating on me.... what say you? -

OnlyFacingRear

Where the fuck is my GUN!?
kiwifarms.net
Obviously I’m not a cuckold. I filed for divorce the next day after I found out but I still need to live in the house with her and the kids for the optics. I don’t want her to get custody of them because her job requires her to be out of the state 3-4 days a week.... that’s why she has a boyfriend in Atlanta and we live in California. She has been accusing me of cheating on her since June/July with the 20 year old girl next door at work. I didn’t even know that fucking girls name at the time. Looking back now... she was talking to this dude at this time. I’m not even mad that she’s got a boyfriend, she is the worst fuck I’ve ever had. Good luck dude (side note, 3 years into our marriage she showed up from out of state work with herpes. Me being dumb believed her it was dormant from her youth. LAMO). She was my best friend for 14 years.. That’s where I’m struggling.

This cunt is making my life miserable in the mean time. She transfered all of my vehicles out of our name and into hers only. She took $30,000+ out of our line of credit on our house. I have no vehicle to drive, I’m borrowing vehicles like a fucking high schooler. Shes squeaking about money, that I’m not doing enough around the house when she’s gone... For example, the weekend after I found out about her boyfriend she went back to Atlanta and left me a chores list to do while she was sucking his dick for 4 days. lamo, ya I’ll get on that whore.

Now its not all doom and gloom in my world. I ended up taking that 20 year old out on a date last week and we’re going out again tonight. Going from a fat, mother of 2 with gigantic legs (no knee caps, no ankles) to a 20 year old who fucking weights 90 lbs soaking wet has been amazing. The 20 year old is into some crazy ass shit (choking, spitting, slapping) so it’s been a wild fucking ride. The dating pool for a single dad of 2 who is in his mid 30s is pretty shitty so... It’s also weird as fuck because... its like “yo we need some more rum, can you stop... oh wait that’s right”. Luckily the conversation isn’t weird other than normal 20 year old drama with her friends which doesn’t bother me because we kind of connected on a base level and I just like spending time with her. Fuck me, this girl is trouble.

ANYWAYS “SIR THIS IS KIWI FARMS”. Ya ya, my question to my favorite faggots on the internet is... what can I do to make my soon to be fat ex wife life miserable while I’m living here? We have 2 kids and I will not fuck up my chance of keeping them. But small thing that will make my fat ex hate it here and want to leave.

Love you all, miss you all.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
Obviously I’m not a cuckold. I filed for divorce the next day after I found out but I still need to live in the house with her and the kids for the optics. I don’t want her to get custody of them because her job requires her to be out of the state 3-4 days a week.... that’s why she has a boyfriend in Atlanta and we live in California. She has been accusing me of cheating on her since June/July with the 20 year old girl next door at work. I didn’t even know that fucking girls name at the time. Looking back now... she was talking to this dude at this time. I’m not even mad that she’s got a boyfriend, she is the worst fuck I’ve ever had. Good luck dude (side note, 3 years into our marriage she showed up from out of state work with herpes. Me being dumb believed her it was dormant from her youth. LAMO). She was my best friend for 14 years.. That’s where I’m struggling.

This cunt is making my life miserable in the mean time. She transfered all of my vehicles out of our name and into hers only. She took $30,000+ out of our line of credit on our house. I have no vehicle to drive, I’m borrowing vehicles like a fucking high schooler. Shes squeaking about money, that I’m not doing enough around the house when she’s gone... For example, the weekend after I found out about her boyfriend she went back to Atlanta and left me a chores list to do while she was sucking his dick for 4 days. lamo, ya I’ll get on that whore.

Now its not all doom and gloom in my world. I ended up taking that 20 year old out on a date last week and we’re going out again tonight. Going from a fat, mother of 2 with gigantic legs (no knee caps, no ankles) to a 20 year old who fucking weights 90 lbs soaking wet has been amazing. The 20 year old is into some crazy ass shit (choking, spitting, slapping) so it’s been a wild fucking ride. The dating pool for a single dad of 2 who is in his mid 30s is pretty shitty so... It’s also weird as fuck because... its like “yo we need some more rum, can you stop... oh wait that’s right”. Luckily the conversation isn’t weird other than normal 20 year old drama with her friends which doesn’t bother me because we kind of connected on a base level and I just like spending time with her. Fuck me, this girl is trouble.

ANYWAYS “SIR THIS IS KIWI FARMS”. Ya ya, my question to my favorite faggots on the internet is... what can I do to make my soon to be fat ex wife life miserable while I’m living here? We have 2 kids and I will not fuck up my chance of keeping them. But small thing that will make my fat ex hate it here and want to leave.

Just saw this.
I am wondering if you divorced yet?
Look up Marlyn York on some tips to get custody.

Videowatcher69

kiwifarms.net

Dad?

Ha, but seriously. Uh, this seems like a stereotype, life imitates art I guess. I will say though, the shit married couples can do to each other like the car and credit shit. Has me not viewing any women under a certain age as worth while. Young people are fucking trouble no matter what. They WANT to do stupid crazy shit, pump and dump. Or just don't play the game. I had a couple times where I could have played, and always refused. Except recently, but I am letting that slowly die, I am seeing the effort they are wanting, and I can't be bothered giving a fuck, once you hit a certain age (hopefully) you realize what a one sided friendship/relationship looks like. Golden rule of relationships of any kind: IF IT FEELS LIKE TOO MUCH WORK, IT OFTEN IS. On the flip side WOOOOOOOOOO boy did I dodge a bullet on one of them HAHAHAHA. The only people i even know who are happy are all dating in a tight age range with equal socio economic backgrounds. Or if outside their socio economic background, you can at the very least tell their relationship takes little effort and they support each other openly and frequently.

I will say though OP, this sounds seriously fucking fake.
If it isn't then I can at least see what lead to your current state. You have shit taste in women. You knocked up a cunt who fucked you over. Then you go head first into a a fucked up wild thing. I mean, ya man, take a step back. You are in your 30s, no bros are gana high five you, the only 5 finger palm touching your skin will be your own, slapping your stupid face after whatever nuke she drops on you.

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net
If this is real I hope you don't get fucked over in family court. The system is heavily heavily biased in favor of the woman, regardless of who is at fault for the destruction of the marriage.
Hes in cali and if marriage story told me anything hes fucked.

But your divorce lawyer didnt give you guidance on what to do before filing for divorce? Like close the joint account and take all the money?

Youre like the star wars guy in marriage story.

Schlong song

kiwifarms.net
If she works away, let the new cuck look after the kids. They'll grow up hating her and the new tosser

In the mean time, hit the gym, 'cool' out your house, get a nice car and fuck as many young pieces of arse that come your way. Doesn't matter if they're hot or not, just start smashing back doors in like it's a raid on a drug farm.

When your kids get older and come to visit because mum is a bitch, they'll see how cool you are and never go back.

Play the long game. Dudes age like fine wine, women age like shit, generally.