My Diagnosis Situation Type Deal | Vlogmas Day 9 - 12/9/19

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At the start of Eric's vlog today he talks about how the girls are planning to go to Chili's. View attachment 1043366
It's daylight when he said this, (see the window behind him), so Amber had plenty of time to take Twinkie to a regular vet before they closed. She probably didn't want to go because Destiny and Dana were on their way over. Eric and Rickie end up going to Chili's with them and he talks about what Dana ordered, so it's the same Chili's venture and not a different one.
He also said Chubbs was having seizures but won't take him to the vet either.
This bunch doesn't need pets.

Box Tie

kiwifarms.net
You know, of all the lying, scamming and generally cunty behavior of the cows on these boards it is the animal abuse / neglect that gets me mad on the internet.

The gall of this bitch to make this whole production out of appearing to be so into her feels about her beloved furbaby being in pain only to do NOTHING to help it, even when she's likely directly responsible for this poor dogs health issues. For twinkie's sake I hope she's trolling / being a drama queen because if anything happens to the dog she'll never live it down.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
If mental gymnastics burned calories, then our gorl would be a skinny legend! It's fascinating how her mind works in order to avoid taking any kind of responsibility for her actions. This is why she will never lose any significant amount of weight - all of this nonsense about "skinny people get cellulitis too" is the equivalent of sticking her grubby fingers in her ears and going "lalalalalalalalala" whenever she is confronted by the truth of her situation.
Yes, skinny people can and do get cellulitis, but a 600 lb person has a higher predisposition to infection for a number of reasons:
  • decreased circulation in limbs > peripheral neuropathy + peripheral vascular disease (linked to diabetes)
  • being unable to see feet because of fupa (more likely to trip / stub toes)
  • body weight makes her unable to reach feet to keep clean and check condition
  • clumsy shuffling gait as unable to lift feet clear of obstructions
The whole "skinny people get sick too" is just a variation of her "other youtubers do xyz and nobody gets after them" argument. Keep it up Amberlynn. I look forward to hearing about other skinny youtubers who also need their limbs amputated or treatment for heart failure.

PotatoSalad4711

Racist Beagles
kiwifarms.net
I’m still amazed that she didn’t know she had a bladder infection. Is that a thing? Because it’s usually fairly obvious something is wrong.

And she didn’t mention her gross toe to the ER doctor one night prior? You mean to tell me in ONE night, that foot started to get red and swollen from a month old injury. Okaaaay.

We at least got confirmation that Becky “doesn’t do toes” and almost passed out at the sight of blood, so she’s not going to be a great caretaker for the 600-pound behemoth who can’t see her lower half and leaks fluid and blood from her bellybutton.

SweetDee

wheat bag🚬
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m still amazed that she didn’t know she had a bladder infection. Is that a thing? Because it’s usually fairly obvious something is wrong.

And she didn’t mention her gross toe to the ER doctor one night prior? You mean to tell me in ONE night, that foot started to get red and swollen from a month old injury. Okaaaay.

We at least got confirmation that Becky “doesn’t do toes” and almost passed out at the sight of blood, so she’s not going to be a great caretaker for the 600-pound behemoth who can’t see her lower half and leaks fluid and blood from her bellybutton.

She's probably so uncomfortable on a daily basis that she either didn't notice a new painful sensation or thought nothing of it.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
You know, of all the lying, scamming and generally cunty behavior of the cows on these boards it is the animal abuse / neglect that gets me mad on the internet.

The gall of this bitch to make this whole production out of appearing to be so into her feels about her beloved furbaby being in pain only to do NOTHING to help it, even when she's likely directly responsible for this poor dogs health issues. For twinkie's sake I hope she's trolling / being a drama queen because if anything happens to the dog she'll never live it down.
If something happens to the dog, the blowback will likely be nuclear. I would not be surprised if she even started getting death threats, because the neglect of her pets is there for all to see. Especially as there is video evidence of her choosing to go to a restaurant and stuff her gob over taking her poor suffering dog to the vet.

And E&R not taking THEIR dog to the vet to see why it is having seizures? That is revolting neglect. Hell would be too good for these pieces of shit.

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
430273._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was approximately 1 year ago that our gorl had enscruciateen layyg pain and the doctor told her it was due to poor circulation. AL had worried it was a blood clot which is the only reason she dragged her shelf ass in to see the doctor; later, she retconned the entire issue into being just a pulled muscle.

Anyway I'm curious as to whether the cellulitis is in that leg.

Teresa77

kiwifarms.net
If something happens to the dog, the blowback will likely be nuclear. I would not be surprised if she even started getting death threats, because the neglect of her pets is there for all to see. Especially as there is video evidence of her choosing to go to a restaurant and stuff her gob over taking her poor suffering dog to the vet.

And E&R not taking THEIR dog to the vet to see why it is having seizures? That is revolting neglect. Hell would be too good for these pieces of shit.
I have a feeling someone is going to get another visit from the animal abuse police (not sure what they are called, I have never known anyone who abused their animals to the point of having to have an intervention, It takes a special type of evil to get to that point.)

Phalanx

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He also said Chubbs was having seizures but won't take him to the vet either.
This bunch doesn't need pets.

OK ready for my MOTI;

If that house caught on fire, I hope those pets run and they all honestly sizzle in their own melting fat. Utterly VILE humans, calling them human is offensive because humans for millennia have been using animal husbandry meaning a human has the compassion to care for a fellow creature.

agree with the other she has to damage control ASAP people on the internet love pets, animal abuse is hated more than child abuse frankly and people get the authorities involved and start that death threat cannon. She does not have the fortitude for it either because if she thinks she is hated, its way worse.

Enola Straight

Everybody betrayed me! I fed up with this world!
kiwifarms.net
I might be a little mad at the internet, and this may have been said before but I find it infuriating that Amber can pout and bitch until Becky makes a 1+ hour-long ride to the Cheese Cake Factory, but she can't do it for her little dog who, according to Amber, is in serious pain. There's no way there isn't a 24-hour vet within an hour or two of the Fagshack, I don't care where they live. I used to somewhat like Rickie but now I'm realizing he ain't shit either for letting his exceptional husband neglect Chubbs by not taking him to a vet.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She is squooshy all over and has rolls and cannot reach places to notice the changes. You have to wait awhile for it to cause a fever. The infection forms an abscess (a pocket of pus), depending on if it is close to the surface or not doctors may or may not choose to drain it.
Most of the time when you get diagnosed with a UTI, the doctor will order a culture + sensitivity, the sensitivity part means they test different antibiotics on the culture to see what is most effective. A lot of the time the sensitivity cannot be performed if the sample isn't collected through a catheter or through a clean catch urine collection (you have to wipe with disinfecting towlettes and catch the urine mid stream). A clean catch would be really really difficult to get on AL because of her size. If the sample isn't correctly collected then a bunch of germs from the surrounding skin gets swept up into the pee sample and it is hard to figure out what is in the bladder and what is from the skin. So its kind of like playing whack a mole with antibiotics. Last year the press picked up stories about UTIs that were resistant to all known antibiotics. In those cases you have to rely on your immune system to work well enough to keep you alive.

You're just full of terrible imagery tonight, aren't you?

look at this fucking clusterfuck of "decor"
View attachment 1043236

Her hand is just horrifying.

The fallout from Twinkie-Gate will be hilarious. Amber will be trying to justify (without success because fuck her) why she didn't take Twinkie Stor to the vet for years.

Two ways this can go: they get the dog to the vet and it turns out to be nothing much at all - in which case, she will catch hell for being MelodramaticLynn and using it as clickbait plus a distraction to her diagnosis of fat. OR. It turns out the dog has something really serious going on, and she'll be roasted to the 7th level of hell for feeding her fat gob instead of taking the dog to the 24/7 vet right up the road from where they were eating.

Either way, it should provide loads of hilarity. Although I do hope the dog is ok. Big Al can fuck right off.

Chad Dustin to the rescue, as Becky is cucked by her own squeamishness.

Edit: Also, didn't watch lol, but did she mention even making a non-emergency vet appointment for Twinkie? Even if she excuses herself out of finding and going to an emergency vet right then, the obvious thing would be to make a check-up appointment for her as soon as the standard vet's office opens.

She said she was going to make an appointment "tomorrow" (it was Sunday).

And who cares if skinny people get the same illness. Fact of the matter is, AL is not skinny she is mega obese and she is getting one infection after another. Why is she concentrating on skinny people and not her own situation?

She has to justify it somehow.

Last edited: