My Diagnosis Situation Type Deal | Vlogmas Day 9 - 12/9/19

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If ANY new Ambaby on her channel thought she was 'nice' and/or had turned over a new leaf... they are getting their eyes yanked open & a bonus squirt of pepper spray. But for AL 'old timers'... she's spent Vlogmas so far prattling about how she's changeeeen, 'working on herself' & other blatant bullshit. I didn't think she could piss me off any more - wrong. At the beginning, after discussing poor, pain filled Twinkie, instead of saying: "I hope the vet can diagnose & treat her quickly so she'll feel better", she says: "I hope the vet can say something to make ME feel better." Yeah, love that new & improved empathy, bitch. Thanks to Sperginity for the handy summary on infections but 1 thing AL said is puzzling. She speaks of urine, blood & sputum being cultured for bacteria; says she waited there for hours for results. Been out of the health care field for too long but I don't recall culture results being available in less than 24 hours, never mind just a few. And... she claimed bacteria were found in her blood but the white blood cells found in her blood worried her more - she's got her worry priority ass backwards. White cells good when fighting infection, blatant finding of bacteria in blood - bad. A little TMI - 2 recent admissions with a family member where cultures were done as a matter of urgency needed 24 hours to even begin to rule out some things. She was told last bladder infection not to hold her urine & probably to drink more - at her size, she needs more fluids than your average bear. I doubt she paid attention. I'd love to know what emerg & her new doctor really said to her as her recent added activity & supposed weight loss only goes back as far as about the same time she went to emerg… if she can be believed. The toe thing is sketch as hell but trust her to inject some drama. She claims she turned back a nail from her little toe but that it GUSHED blood. Bullshit - the tiny arteries & veins in baby toes couldn't produce an honest gush if their lives depended on it; even if she was putting all her weight on that foot. I'm pretty sure she has lymphoedema in both legs & yeah, she ticks most of the boxes for cellulitis risk. As to her indignant comment that D & D paid for the meal; really? Isn't this the same D & D who claimed they have over $2,000/month in bills on top of their rent?

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, where's the part of diagnosis we're supposed to get satisfaction from? It's not like we're unused to being right. A UTI? Cellulitis? So what. That isn't it.

All my internet money on her leaving out the part where they tested her blood sugar and it was sky high. That would have given us the satisfaction she is desperately trying to deny us.

UTIs and cellulitis flourish in uncontrolled diabetics, and they're highly prone to bolth to begin with.

Spill it, BeetusLynn.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
You're just full of terrible imagery tonight, aren't you?
At least they didn't mention that her shitty hygiene, crummy circulation, and poor wound healing and tons of heavy sweaty folds makes her prone to a bad case of maggots from an opportunistic mommy fly with a batch of eager eggs just waiting to hatch.

I think on M600PL, one fat lady had them around her vag.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone else curious who the mysterious subscriber is who convinced Amber to tell us her tale of infected bladder and broken toenail-induced cellulitis? I have a hard time believing she'd open up to any of them in the first place, because she has no way to know if a subscriber is an actual fan or a haydur looking for dirt. I think she's running low on content and figured she'd use the story to fill time (and it did take up a big chunk of time) and she's pretending someone else talked her into telling the story.

UTIs and cellulitis flourish in uncontrolled diabetics, and they're highly prone to bolth to begin with.

Spill it, BeetusLynn.
Yeah, no fair leaving the good part out.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
I hope that's not true, That is beyond Islamic Content....jesus....
Opps, it was not around the vag but probably in the skin folds under her fat apron and around the legs. It's the 'Lisa' episode.

Though in the Google searching, I have found medical articles that do mention patients with maggots living in their vaginas, so might still be a possibility for Big Al, considering how bad her hygiene seems to be down there.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I'm anticipating a backpedal-lynn moment either in tomorrows vlog or on social media about how "of course she took Twinkie Storr to the vet and she's perfectly fine. Y'all are just crazy for makin' up shit"

I love it when she tries to pull that shit, because people throw her own videos right back into her fat face. It's like she doesn't understand the videos don't just vanish when she says something contradictory in a subsequent vid.

Is anyone else curious who the mysterious subscriber is who convinced Amber to tell us her tale of infected bladder and broken toenail-induced cellulitis? I have a hard time believing she'd open up to any of them in the first place, because she has no way to know if a subscriber is an actual fan or a haydur looking for dirt. I think she's running low on content and figured she'd use the story to fill time (and it did take up a big chunk of time) and she's pretending someone else talked her into telling the story.

Probably one of those "hundreds and hundreds" of mystery fans DMing her their support because they just won't post publicly due to haydur nation. I bet they all live in Canada, so we wouldn't know them anyway.

She a LAH.

Edit: I also see her ratios returning to normal. If no one learns anything on the internet, they should learn that not taking care of your pets is the third rail.

Suddenly Stupid

kiwifarms.net
When the vet diagnosis that poor fucking dog with a burst disc because it's gigantic owners were shoving as much food into it as possible, like they're after Twinkee fois gras, do you think the blobs will realize it's time for a change? :optimistic:

How many more dead and diseased family members does Al really need anyhow?

sperginity

why the fuck does a dolphin need a wheelchair?????
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to Sperginity for the handy summary on infections but 1 thing AL said is puzzling. She speaks of urine, blood & sputum being cultured for bacteria; says she waited there for hours for results. Been out of the health care field for too long but I don't recall culture results being available in less than 24 hours, never mind just a few.
they probably did a gram stain on one of her samples. Gram positive or gram negative just tells them what antibiotic to try first, not a whole lot of info to be gleaned besides that. Its the only microbiology test that can be turned around that quickly.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I'm anticipating a backpedal-lynn moment either in tomorrows vlog or on social media about how "of course she took Twinkie Storr to the vet and she's perfectly fine. Y'all are just crazy for makin' up shit"

"HAYDURS want to kill me because I was worried about twinkie!! I'm overly worried about my pets when they seem like something's wrong. y'all, it's not just me, rite? Twinkie is fine, she just stubbed her paw and pulled back one of her talon-like nails. Why is everyone so worked up? Trust me, I would know if my dog needed to go to the emergency clinic. She didn't but I needed to go to Chili's"