My Diagnosis Situation Type Deal | Vlogmas Day 9 - 12/9/19

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would be trivial for her to claim she took Twinkie to the vet today [Monday], but chose not to vlog it because fuck the haydurs. She could also claim "lol she's completely fine today, you guys are LiEk ShOoO hARsH"

So, it's whatever tbh. We never get the truth with her so, past a certain point it's useless to sperg.

I hope she can maybe buy one less torrid tent this month and get two $20 sets of dog stairs from amazon so her poor, pitiful fatass dog can get up on that filthy bed, and on the couch in the living room. That's the least she could do. lezbereal if Amberlynn gave a shit twinkie would've already had dog stairs. The fags have stairs in their bedroom for their little dogs.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would be trivial for her to claim she took Twinkie to the vet today [Monday], but chose not to vlog it because fuck the haydurs. She could also claim "lol she's completely fine today, you guys are LiEk ShOoO hARsH"

So, it's whatever tbh. We never get the truth with her so, past a certain point it's useless to sperg.

I hope she can maybe buy one less torrid tent this month and get two $20 sets of dog stairs from amazon so her poor, pitiful fatass dog can get up on that filthy bed, and on the couch in the living room. That's the least she could do. lezbereal if Amberlynn gave a shit twinkie would've already had dog stairs. The fags have stairs in their bedroom for their little dogs.
Especially little wiener dog Trixie. Dachshunds are known to sometimes develop back problems.
PL- I had 2 Dachshunds one time. They are feisty and like to jump. Mumbles definitely needs stairs for her.

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Can't be assed to drive to emergency care for your dog. I find it impossible to believe that there is no 24/7 vet care where she is.

Never forget that one time you drove all the way to Lexington at the wee hours of the morning and actually waited for fucking Cheesecake factory to open. And yet you can't be bothered to Google a place where you can get immediate medical care for your dog.

What a piece of work.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Smug Dumb Quarter Ton
kiwifarms.net
Skinny people do get cellulitis. But they mainly get it because they are immunocompromised from either genetics or severe illness. You get cellulitis because you are 600 pound diabetic with shitty eating habits and only bathe once a week.
Honestly, I think once a week bath is pretty generous.
In the US we do have animal hospitals/24 hour vets, even in a town of 40,000 in the Midwest, we have a 24 hour animal hospitals. They have a vet there at night, you just take your animal in, no problem. I've had to take two different animals to the 24 hour vet clinic in the past; because I was deathly worried about them. Yes it is super expensive, but all vet bills are always expensive, blood work alone runs around $120-$150. Any responsible human who sincerely loves their pets, would take them to an animal hospital, no matter what the cost. You can set up payment plans, open up a care credit card, etc. AL is just a trash human who doesn't take proper care of her pets.
In my town of less than 6,000 people there's an emergency vet available. I was curious so did a quick Google. Amber is just selfish and couldn't be bothered and/or didn't want to spend the money.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber from the Vlog for today: 12/10/19
"So we took Twinkie to da vet and da vet said it's probably just a pulled muscle and there is nothing to do but give her a lil baby aspirin that we hafta pick up at wommart. And the vet said she was probably shakeen from worry but not pain so you guise were wrong liiiiiike Twinkie is fine, and people are sayeen in da comments that there were vets opened like 30 mins away... like whuuuuuuuut? Twinkie HAS a vet that we go to and they dont HAAAAAVE those hours so liiiike we had to wait Liiike I'm a great furmama I would lidurally die for my babies, so I dont know why people are sayeeen Im a bad furmama, everyone in the house tells me how good I am with the animals so you guise dont know what you are talkeen about"

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber from the Vlog for today: 12/10/19
"So we took Twinkie to da vet and da vet said it's probably just a pulled muscle and there is nothing to do but give her a lil baby aspirin that we hafta pick up at wommart. And the vet said she was probably shakeen from worry but not pain so you guise were wrong liiiiiike Twinkie is fine, and people are sayeen in da comments that there were vets opened like 30 mins away... like whuuuuuuuut? Twinkie HAS a vet that we go to and they dont HAAAAAVE those hours so liiiike we had to wait Liiike I'm a great furmama I would lidurally die for my babies, so I dont know why people are sayeeen Im a bad furmama, everyone in the house tells me how good I am with the animals so you guise dont know what you are talkeen about"
She wasn't shaking because she was worried. She was in pain you dumb cow.