Votes: 1 0.2%
  • she will die before we find out

Votes: 176 28.4%

• Total voters

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who don't actually want to change and want everything to be someone else's fault
This is Al in a nutshell. Nothing can ever be her fault, someone or something else is always to blame. I swear, she has the mentality of a 3 year old. It’s fitting, considering she has the looks of an overgrown sped toddler.

Quarter Ton Hon

kiwifarms.net
A dietitian who is giving free tips to someone who's bugging her on Instagram might give that advice.

I can see a real dietitian looking into their DMs, sighing at all the people looking for free tips, and just suggesting calorie counting because they don't feel like explaining how weight loss works to 100 freeloaders a day
Amberlynn watches my 600 lb life she should know that advice, she just a selective listener.

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A dietitian who is giving free tips to someone who's bugging her on Instagram might give that advice.

I can see a real dietitian looking into their DMs, sighing at all the people looking for free tips, and just suggesting calorie counting because they don't feel like explaining how weight loss works to 100 freeloaders a day
Allegedly the dietician contacted ALR first.

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan's therapist
kiwifarms.net
Girl what dietrician is she talking about? The guy who takes your order at burger king isn't a dietrican hes a cashier. Nice try though.

But honestly I would block her too, imagine claiming her as a client. She can't drive to the gym but she can do a walk through of the cheesecake factory no problem.

Edit: it was an online dietrican. So they probably googled her ass and ran when they saw pictures of her that weren't Myspace angles.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure she KNOWS it, but she probably feels like it is personalized advice when coming from her own dietitian.
If only she were smarter, she could be using the tips for weight loss they have on the show MSHPL, such as what patients eat and exercises they do in order to be candidates for weight loss surgery. Of course, that would require effort, planning, and discipline. None of which Al has.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
If only she were smarter, she could be using the tips for weight loss they have on the show, such as what patients eat and exercises they do in order to be candidates for weight loss surgery. Of course, that would require effort, planning, and discipline. None of which Al has.
I bet you she thinks that the doctors basic advice is tailored to each person on the show individually.

I bet she watches Dr.Now suggest the same things on every episode to every single person yet still thinks that if she were on the show, he would say something different to her.

She doesn't want to believe that calorie counting and exercise are helpful because those require work. She believes in a fantasy where a doctor will skip over those and have some magic cure, specifically geared towards her ever so "unique" circumstances

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't have Instagram.

Is "Instagram dietician" an actual thing on there or is this just some :epik: :ruse: she fell for that decided to just dump her for being more annoying than they planned on her being before they reached out to jerk her around?
There are a lot of dieticians who use the platform. I'm sure "I got ALR to lose weight" would be a feather in any aspiring professional's cap, enough that he or she might try to take it on pro bono. Or perhaps she was genuinely sympathetic because she didn't realize ALR is a trash person. Or perhaps she was an elaborate ruse. We don't know because ALR won't give any real details other than she looked legit.

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Welp. The Amberlynn Reid extended universe has been cancelled.

Next to the title, the comment section is pure joy, my friends.

THEY’RE CODEPENDANT

RUN!!!
kiwifarms.net
I totally get why the dietician would go into hiding but as someone who’s supposedly professional, she should have at least left a message saying that she could no longer help AL. If the client was anyone else I think everyone would agree that simply blocking someone with no explanation could be upsetting and confusing and would be considered unprofessional, even though she wasn’t technically a client. And now ALR is never gonna get any help, she’s going to use this as an excuse that everyone abandons her and further strengthens her victim complex.

However this now means that the light at the 600 pound tunnel is looking brighter and closer; now that she has no dietician watching what she eats she’s going to go pretty ham with it.

Tags
None