• no

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • she will die before we find out

Votes: 176 28.4%

• Total voters

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
What was the dietitians name on YouTube/Instagram?
I was curious about that. Someone commented about knowing this IG person but it was a case of catfishing since the photos belonged to someone else.

EDIT: Added screencap of the comment.

Attachments

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She can drive 4hrs for cheesecake factory but going to doctor's. Naaaah it's too much work
That’s because she’s a hedonist. She’s willing to put in effort to go somewhere far away if the end result gives her pleasure. Instead of her vice being alcohol, drugs, or promiscuous sex, she chooses food. Specifically, her love for orange chicken, rice, or anything covered in a lot of sauce and deep fried. To her, food is more important than any relationship, romantic or otherwise.

pecansandies

You’ve got a wardrobe full of little murderers
kiwifarms.net
Not even gonna islamic content list this one. It's been SO LONG since she gave us a video worth watching

The eating out/fast food part is still funny to me.

What the dietitian said: try to eliminate eating out. Start by eating out less. If you do, watch your calories. (early on)
What our gorl heard: eat out as much as you want so long as you stay under your calorie limit. (this is the diet plan)

I know that looks like splitting hairs but it's a pretty significant difference. She's not hearing what this woman was telling her (as proven by her continuously asking similar questions over and over)

Last edited:

pecansandies

You’ve got a wardrobe full of little murderers
kiwifarms.net
LMAO @ AL saying she "highly" disagrees with the idea that diet soda makes you gain weight (where your credentials, gorl?). And apparently the dietician said it "absolutely does not". Okay, just to be clear, diet soda itself doesn't make you gain weight, but the way it affects your body can. The most common reason is that it makes you hungry and overeat....NOT that our gorl ever overeats...

But it's just another example of this bitch trying to corner the dietitian into giving her advice she wants to hear, instead of HEARING what is being told to her.

what the dietitian said: water and unsweet tea are best. zero calorie crystal light is fine. diet sodas can trigger a sugar craving so as long as you can handle that you're fine.
what our gorl heard: diet soda is fine

like....really? The binge monster that more or less runs your life can suddenly, magically handle sugar cravings just because you read a thing in an email?

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
There are a lot of dieticians who use the platform. I'm sure "I got ALR to lose weight" would be a feather in any aspiring professional's cap, enough that he or she might try to take it on pro bono. Or perhaps she was genuinely sympathetic because she didn't realize ALR is a trash person. Or perhaps she was an elaborate ruse. We don't know because ALR won't give any real details other than she looked legit.
Thanks. From your reply, I would agree, it's going to be virtually impossible without more information to figure out if this is a fake news click-bait title or not. Cat-fishing big AL specifically like this seems a little desperate for an easy target, so I personally hope it's legit, but it won't take much to fool Amber either so it's really a coin flip as to how true and honest this vlog content is from either side of the story. For now, until discovered otherwise, I'm going to chalk it up as Amber believed it was real and acted as if it were due to that belief so I'm not going to call her an overt liar over it without more light being shed on the fiasco first.

I was curious about that. Someone commented about knowing this IG person but it was a case of catfishing since the photos belonged to someone else.
Stuff like this is why my spider-sense is tingling about this whole affair, it's just a little too personalized a bait for the target to be coincidence it seems to me. It's like a metaphoric waiving of a red cape with "Hey, dumb fatty, come get some," printed on it in front of her then give her the old 'ole when she starts charging her shelf ass at the target full monster truck in the nightlife momentum ahead.

B

BE 911

kiwifarms.net
So, that person has known Amber ever since she was studying to become a dietician, and she browsed Youtube and fell on Amber's channel at the time, because she wanted to check on some "weight loss channels". She must have seen all of these videos where Amber willingly ignores her diet plan and gives it a middle finger, her incessant lying and I will skip over the less glamorous stuff. Amber even sent her the Burger King mukbang and asking her if THAT was okay. All these pieces of advice were given for free as well. Does she really think anyone is okay with wasting their time when they realize that they have to deal with someone this delusional over losing weight?

But yeah, it must be because of the mean comments about her in the comments section that must have made her stop responding. It totally wasn't a facade and keeping a professional look in front of someone that she knows will never really follow any advice and will use her as a way to feed the delusion she is doing anything to lose weight.

Addicted to her fantasies as much as fast food, I see.

mraf

kiwifarms.net
You know you have a personality disorder when...
I'm convinced she has BPD. Maybe it's been established or discussed before. The lies, manipulation, fake rape accusation, crazy with eating and shopping, using people, being so amazed and excited over nothing, bad relationship with parents and I'm sure there's more... it's all there. The recent vlog where she is amazed by Beckys "art" and going on and on about it reminds me of people with it.

FitBitch

kiwifarms.net
LMAO @ AL saying she "highly" disagrees with the idea that diet soda makes you gain weight (where your credentials, gorl?). And apparently the dietician said it "absolutely does not". Okay, just to be clear, diet soda itself doesn't make you gain weight, but the way it affects your body can. The most common reason is that it makes you hungry and overeat....NOT that our gorl ever overeats...

But it's just another example of this bitch trying to corner the dietitian into giving her advice she wants to hear, instead of HEARING what is being told to her.

what the dietitian said: water and unsweet tea are best. zero calorie crystal light is fine. diet sodas can trigger a sugar craving so as long as you can handle that you're fine.
what our gorl heard: diet soda is fine

like....really? The binge monster that more or less runs your life can suddenly, magically handle sugar cravings just because you read a thing in an email?
You're missing the bigger picture here. None of this behavior on Amber's part caused her "dietitian" to be finished with her. It was Amber's haydurs on YouTube. Once again Amber is the victim of other people's actions. Why was she chosen to face such trials in her life?

EmpressOfLucite

I'm just a dry gorl
kiwifarms.net
Lmao so the take away is that we're to blame because we upset her dietician with our mean comments, causing her to block Amber.

Maybe it was the fact that, even with her careful and supportive advice you STILL ate garbage food and were not willing to put in even an ounce of effort to cook healthier foods for yourself or get off your shelf ass.

Watching her narc out on camera and try desperately to control the narrative is hilarious - she's too stupid to realize that using a cunty tone when reading the dietician's advice doesn't discredit anything she was telling her. As usual, Amber is hung up on semantics and using every possible distraction to avoid any blame.

tldr: amber is a fat cunt and she's blaming everyone else for her problems lol

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Even if the dietician wasn't real, bich, what the fuck did you think would happen?
Im kind of convinced that like some of this shit is like, whatever that audition was, she was already 600 lbs then and whoever she was talking to - she mentioned her youtube channel and they suggested she make a clickbait journey until 100k subs out of it because all this shit started around that time.

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
I hope that the dietician is real and does a rebuttal.

Of course it was the haydurs fault. It always is.

Didn’t someone say AL was crying all day on Thanksgiving? And the dietician’s last correspondence was on Thanksgiving? I am thinking that we are missing a part of the convo. People don’t block people for no reason.

She was using the dietician and twisting her advice to put it in the face of the audience. “See I can do what I want and lose. My dietician said so.” That way she could also blame the dietician when she failed.

Tags
None