• “My holly jolly popcorn is being feasted upon lately, haha!”

MY DIETITIAN BLOCKED ME | VLOGMAS DAY 6

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by andywhorehol, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:01 AM.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

?

will amber hit 600?

1. yes

425 vote(s)
    71.3%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    0.2%
  3. she will die before we find out

170 vote(s)
    28.5%
  1. show us the food diaries, amberlynn. she asked for daily food diaries and you did them, riiiight?

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  2. She only has 5000 notebooks to choose from

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  3. I was going to say - isn't she there, already?

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  4. She should have went out and bought a new one. It surely would have motivated her to use it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. 600lbs and she's still calculating burger king

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. this can be said about most of her videos lmao

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. "Calculating" might be giving her too much credit.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Birthday Dickpunch

Birthday Dickpunch hugs pls \(ouo)/
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. "But what about MEEEEEEEEE"

Big Al is like a panicking drowning person, latching on and pulling any would be rescuer down with her...

Even her circular reasoning is fat--it's all the haydurs fault, huh? Naw, it's her fault. And the Thumbs fault. Thumbs are at fault for everything..........

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    marjoram

marjoram I'm a jerk feline

kiwifarms.net
  9. like, google shit. ya know?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    pentylspacer2600

pentylspacer2600 subgenious computergamer

kiwifarms.net
  10. But whats her link?

kiwifarms.net
  11. I've always said that taking medical advice from the Internet is one of the most fucking rétarded things you can do, the only exception being if you're taking it from someone who can solidly verify their credentials. Like if you email a medical professor and he gets back to you for some reason. And even then it's iffy.

It's how you end up with 20-something straight guys with beards and receding hairlines thinking they're transgender because they like the colour pink and didn't play sports in school. Or weeaboo teenagers who somehow have OCD, OCPD, DID, BPD, HPD, and schizophrenia all at once. And of course it's how you end up with a 600lb woman who thinks she can eat pure sugar and lose weight.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    Xanax

Xanax Niggers

kiwifarms.net
  12. Excellent.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. No way she’s not gonna reach 600. She’s been piling on the pounds like there’s no tomorrow. My money’s on 650 lbs by December 2019. At least 650 elbees.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I question the common sense of any medical professional who gives specific advice to randoms on the internet via social media. The potential for breaches of patient confidentiality/HIPAA alone...

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Aww man, I guess the qualified Instagram doctor turned out to be a scam after all. I'm sure our gorl can find a qualified Snapchat doctor instead.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. You know, I bet even if this was a real person, with real instagram. It was likely not any sort of professional. It was probably just some blog of some one who posts how they diet.

'Well I count my calories and don't drink diet soda. I also write down what I eat'

Hamber though likely had no one and googled basic shit just to try for asspats.

Bitch you weigh 600 pounds as of month ago, you don't need a fucking professional to lose weight, they just help. How about not eating out 5 times a day and guzzling candy every 15 minutes? Moving more then your lips would help too. Start a diet of only eating what you can cook from scratch. Dumb bitch would probably lose weight from the effort of preparing actual food. Since it would require movement.

And Hamber, no making the Thumb do it. Only things you can cook from scratch. Not slathering a half pound of bread with a jar of mayo and then a two pound deli selection of ham. Did you prepare the ham? No. See? She'd lose weight via the effort of how much work goes into preparing food for a landwhale.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. This sums up Amber in a single video. It really is Christmas.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    MillionaireMadman

MillionaireMadman Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price

kiwifarms.net
  18. I can't do it anymore. Watching this stupid bitch make excuse after excuse while eating herself into the ground is just getting boring now. Just another fatty on My 600lb life.
    I need a new cow.

• Feels Feels x 25
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    PiggyPie

PiggyPie I only know good.. and ball.. and rape

kiwifarms.net
  19. Is block another word for consume? I'll be watching those missing people on the back of tard cum cartons.

• Agree Agree x 1
    BeanBidan

BeanBidan Mah names not Shane, kid.

kiwifarms.net
  20. Dec 25, 600lbs. It'll be a Christmas miracle.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    LordKaT

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.