Votes: 1 0.2%
  • she will die before we find out

Votes: 176 28.4%

• Total voters

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
"But what about MEEEEEEEEE"

Big Al is like a panicking drowning person, latching on and pulling any would be rescuer down with her...

Even her circular reasoning is fat--it's all the haydurs fault, huh? Naw, it's her fault. And the Thumbs fault. Thumbs are at fault for everything..........

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, a dietician wouldn't tell a nearly 600 lb woman to "eat whatever as long as its under her calorie limit". An actual dietician would tell her to cut all carbs and sugar because shes dangerously at risk for diabetes, also increased blood sugar makes you hungry. You cant take baby steps at 600 lbs.
I've always said that taking medical advice from the Internet is one of the most fucking rétarded things you can do, the only exception being if you're taking it from someone who can solidly verify their credentials. Like if you email a medical professor and he gets back to you for some reason. And even then it's iffy.

It's how you end up with 20-something straight guys with beards and receding hairlines thinking they're transgender because they like the colour pink and didn't play sports in school. Or weeaboo teenagers who somehow have OCD, OCPD, DID, BPD, HPD, and schizophrenia all at once. And of course it's how you end up with a 600lb woman who thinks she can eat pure sugar and lose weight.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
You know, I bet even if this was a real person, with real instagram. It was likely not any sort of professional. It was probably just some blog of some one who posts how they diet.

'Well I count my calories and don't drink diet soda. I also write down what I eat'

Hamber though likely had no one and googled basic shit just to try for asspats.

Bitch you weigh 600 pounds as of month ago, you don't need a fucking professional to lose weight, they just help. How about not eating out 5 times a day and guzzling candy every 15 minutes? Moving more then your lips would help too. Start a diet of only eating what you can cook from scratch. Dumb bitch would probably lose weight from the effort of preparing actual food. Since it would require movement.

And Hamber, no making the Thumb do it. Only things you can cook from scratch. Not slathering a half pound of bread with a jar of mayo and then a two pound deli selection of ham. Did you prepare the ham? No. See? She'd lose weight via the effort of how much work goes into preparing food for a landwhale.

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Is block another word for consume? I'll be watching those missing people on the back of tard cum cartons.

• Agree
Reactions: ybardia
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino