• ”Autists are improving. It used to be you'd have to hold them down to record their screams.”

MY DIETITIAN BLOCKED ME | VLOGMAS DAY 6

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by andywhorehol, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:01 AM.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

?

will amber hit 600?

1. yes

427 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    0.2%
  3. she will die before we find out

170 vote(s)
    28.4%
  1. So, when the new year rolls around, Big AL gets her own Kentucky zipcode, right?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Wilson

Wilson King of Prussia, Duke of Lizards

kiwifarms.net
  2. If the dietician was real and works with weight loss surgery patients maybe she can tell when someone is serious about losing weight. She said to include more fruits and vegetables so then AL considers the little lettuce on the subway sandwich a vegetable (but not the little tomato slice from burger king- gross)

The dietician said starvation mode is a myth but didn't AL say in a Q&A she would starve to death if she didn't eat anything?

• Agree Agree x 4

kiwifarms.net
  3. The video is waaaaay over-edited making it jumpy and harsh

• Agree Agree x 8
    Cricket

Cricket Evil from Concentrate
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. So, let me get this straight (Assuming she didn't make the whole thing up)

A stranger contacted this trainwreck on their own time. Gave her sound advice (Starvation mode can be debated) and offered to help. Held contact for a bit and probably had to deal with outrageous demands, excuses and whiney bullshit. Finally gives up once she realizes our Glazed Ham isn't wanting to change - gave up and ''blocked" them.

Then Ham threw them under the bus for her unwillingness to change. Banking off it through AdSense which in turn buys Big Ham more diet coke and goopey sushi.

Nice.

• Winner Winner x 9
    Stanley_Buttkiss

Stanley_Buttkiss Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.

kiwifarms.net
  5. lmao, you guys called it, her hair is slowly getting greasier and greasier. She washes it what, once every 3 weeks?

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. The cuts are so she can catch her breath. Even talking is exhausting for her at this point

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Megabolism.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. She washed it before Thanksgiving and will only wash it again before Christmas.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    DarkSydePundit

DarkSydePundit I‘m spooky uguuu~

kiwifarms.net
  9. She might get Becky to wash her hair for Becky's birthday (Dec 11). Her own birthday is two days after Christmas, so the Christmas washing should hold for that.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Lol Amber doesn’t care about Becky

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DarkSydePundit

DarkSydePundit I‘m spooky uguuu~

kiwifarms.net
  11. You can’t do much without thumbs. Thumbs are enablers

It’ll be a Christmas miracle if she wasn’t already 600lbs last month.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Think we could request a Christmas weigh-in as the grand vlogmas finale?

• Like Like x 10
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. "It's everyone in the audience's fault." The lack of self awareness is offensive to me.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. No, she doesn't, but she may want to look 'good' for their fancy dinner at whatever chain Becky chooses for her birthday feast. (I'm betting they go to Red Lobster)

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I've seen hair on a Corncob more well kept, then those strands of failure in this thumbnail.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Asperchewy

Asperchewy Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Wants a “professional relationship” but was asking for free services.

Figured she was “legit” from looking at her IG account and some certificate with letters Al couldn’t be bothered to google.

Totally ignored the woman saying “you don’t have to eat minimum calories per day” proceeds to say this is why she claimed she must eat 2500-3000 calories a day.

This all in the first five min. I don’t even know if I can watch anymore.

Why does Al keep pretending? Just yourself to death Gorl, that’s the only goal she will ever reach.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #96 MirnaMinkoff, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:27 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 3:58 PM
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Becky and I share the same birthday, Time to go to Red Lobster

• Powerlevel  x 5
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Amber barely notices when she looks bad, if it's not monthly hose down day she'll throw it in a ratty poop bun or those exceptional Wednesday Adams braids and her new dress she wears backwards to show off the "chestpiece", some eyeliner and her ratty yoga pants and our gorl is looking fine and ready to go. She doesn't seem to associate looking good with cleanliness, which is why she wears three day make-up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I'm inclined to think the dietitian was real and genuinely offered some pro bono help, but rapidly came to the realization that Amber was just a (gigantic) waste of time and energy. All Amber wants to do is talk about losing weight; she doesn't want to actually make an effort to do it. The fact that Amber wanted to put their conversations online must have been an enormous red flag to the dietitian that she was actually being trolled by the Queen of the Lard Goblins.

• Agree Agree x 20
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I hadn't noticed our gorl was featured today. Good job, Hamby!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.