• yes

Votes: 443 71.5%
  • no

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • she will die before we find out

Votes: 176 28.4%

• Total voters

kiwifarms.net
If the dietician was real and works with weight loss surgery patients maybe she can tell when someone is serious about losing weight. She said to include more fruits and vegetables so then AL considers the little lettuce on the subway sandwich a vegetable (but not the little tomato slice from burger king- gross)

The dietician said starvation mode is a myth but didn't AL say in a Q&A she would starve to death if she didn't eat anything?

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
So, let me get this straight (Assuming she didn't make the whole thing up)

A stranger contacted this trainwreck on their own time. Gave her sound advice (Starvation mode can be debated) and offered to help. Held contact for a bit and probably had to deal with outrageous demands, excuses and whiney bullshit. Finally gives up once she realizes our Glazed Ham isn't wanting to change - gave up and ''blocked" them.

Then Ham threw them under the bus for her unwillingness to change. Banking off it through AdSense which in turn buys Big Ham more diet coke and goopey sushi.

Nice.

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
"But what about MEEEEEEEEE"

Big Al is like a panicking drowning person, latching on and pulling any would be rescuer down with her...

Even her circular reasoning is fat--it's all the haydurs fault, huh? Naw, it's her fault. And the Thumbs fault. Thumbs are at fault for everything..........
You can’t do much without thumbs. Thumbs are enablers

Dec 25, 600lbs. It'll be a Christmas miracle.
It’ll be a Christmas miracle if she wasn’t already 600lbs last month.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wants a “professional relationship” but was asking for free services.

Figured she was “legit” from looking at her IG account and some certificate with letters Al couldn’t be bothered to google.

Totally ignored the woman saying “you don’t have to eat minimum calories per day” proceeds to say this is why she claimed she must eat 2500-3000 calories a day.

This all in the first five min. I don’t even know if I can watch anymore.

Why does Al keep pretending? Just yourself to death Gorl, that’s the only goal she will ever reach.

Last edited:

FitBitch

Gotta go crazy fast
kiwifarms.net
No, she doesn't, but she may want to look 'good' for their fancy dinner at whatever chain Becky chooses for her birthday feast. (I'm betting they go to Red Lobster)
Amber barely notices when she looks bad, if it's not monthly hose down day she'll throw it in a ratty poop bun or those exceptional Wednesday Adams braids and her new dress she wears backwards to show off the "chestpiece", some eyeliner and her ratty yoga pants and our gorl is looking fine and ready to go. She doesn't seem to associate looking good with cleanliness, which is why she wears three day make-up.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I'm inclined to think the dietitian was real and genuinely offered some pro bono help, but rapidly came to the realization that Amber was just a (gigantic) waste of time and energy. All Amber wants to do is talk about losing weight; she doesn't want to actually make an effort to do it. The fact that Amber wanted to put their conversations online must have been an enormous red flag to the dietitian that she was actually being trolled by the Queen of the Lard Goblins.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino