Votes: 443 71.5%
  • no

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • she will die before we find out

Votes: 176 28.4%

• Total voters

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
LOL so apparently the dietitian didn't say anything about splitting meals in half and eating the rest (an hour) later, so where did Amber get that shit from?
"Just cut all your food in half and it'll be half the calories. And because it's only half the calories, you can eat twice as much!"

Alternate theory about the dietician; she could also be one of those pyramid scheme sellers. Social media is full if people who call themselves coaches, nutritionists, etc. But they work for companies that sell protein shakes (or workout videos, or pills, body wraps, portion control containers, and so on).

They come around very sweetly with friend requests, encouragement, offer free meal plan downloads, etc. They are incredibly encouraging and helpful. And they will evaporate into thin air as soon as you don't buy the sales pitch for their 300 dollar fitness program.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She said in this video her A1C levels were normal.. it's hard to believe with all of her symptoms and those knuckles looking darker every video. If she's being honest I wonder if she misread what in the normal range is. Maybe her A1C was 7 but it says under 5.7 is normal range. like this video shows she'll twist things to hear what she wants to hear and she doesn't want to hear she has diabetes.
It's a moot point anyway, because that bloodwork was over 100 pounds ago...

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I figure we will get some drama from the dietician, either because this video will piss her off so she will offer a reply or someone will dig her up.

If she is an actual dietician, which I tend to believe she is or at least took some online courses, it will be more difficult for her to respond if she wants to avoid her real name and reputation getting soiled from the Al sphere.

Al probably has her scared from publicly revealing anything because she would reap the fatty whirlwind. Al wanted all the benefits and guarantees of a professional relationship and advice without paying for it. Afterall, if she paid a dietician it would deplete money for her fast food binges.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
IMHO, there was no dietitian, and Amber made this shit up.
I thought the "dietitian" was imaginary too, until I watched the video. Going by what Amber read, those were written by someone else - and I doubt anyone in that house, or anyone who would be willing to help Amber to lie, is capable of writing like that.

I don't think whomever was communicating with her is a professional, though. The wording is off, and aside from the person asking about her A1C levels, there were absolutely no technical terms used.

I think this was a ruse created by someone who thought they're very clever and would get Amber to tell them the truth about what and how much she really eats, and also more info about Amber's health. Problem is, Amber will never tell the truth about how much she really eats not even to herself, and she hasn't had any blood tests done other than a very simple one way back at the beginning of the year.

Just a reminder that right before consulting the "dietitian", Amber quit Weight Watchers claiming that she didn't want to participate in a diet where eating McDonald's was acceptable as long as you stayed under your points because that's "not hulthy".

Somehow within a matter of days she decided an all fast-food diet was going to be the key to losing 400 elbees. Truly exceptional.
You're missing Amber's logic here. She didn't want to eat McDonald's, but Burger King is perfectly fine. If only WW mentioned BK she wouldn't have quit.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
"Just cut all your food in half and it'll be half the calories. And because it's only half the calories, you can eat twice as much!"

Alternate theory about the dietician; she could also be one of those pyramid scheme sellers. Social media is full if people who call themselves coaches, nutritionists, etc. But they work for companies that sell protein shakes (or workout videos, or pills, body wraps, portion control containers, and so on).

They come around very sweetly with friend requests, encouragement, offer free meal plan downloads, etc. They are incredibly encouraging and helpful. And they will evaporate into thin air as soon as you don't buy the sales pitch for their 300 dollar fitness program.
Oh God. I totally forgot. A MLM hun would definitely do this! See a 600lb person getting hate as customer and acting with sympathy to sell a shitty mlm weight loss product. Shout out to r/antiMLM

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
She's so absurd. Why even phrase it like that? A person who you've never met, who's credentials you don't know, who has never given/sent you to tests nor been privy to your official medical records (meaning, received them from an official source) is NOT 'your' dietitian! They may not be a dietitian, at all, let alone yours. Even if they were, they would be a private citizen, who is in that profession, not your personal dietitian. There are lawyers who chime in on some forums who give people helpful hints and advice, on their own time..they take no retainer or payment. If they respond or PM you, you don't go, 'Well, I spoke to my attorney..'

She should've known, or people who believed her should've, that it was a joke when people asked why did she eat the whole portion, when she said she should eat half, then half later, and she responded that she normally eats a double portion, so that *is* half.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Amber actually believes cherries that have probably been glazed still count as one of five a day. Absolute nectar
Not just that, she actually doesn't realise how much ice cream would need to be eaten to get maybe one serving of fruit. And while I don't doubt she'd be more than capable of eating that amount of ice cream, the cons really outweigh the good there even if the cherries had any nutritional value after being processed
Side note, why is she even defending fake her if these are manufactured texts?

Pervious

Profoundly Disabled
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 609264 Caught this on Twitter from AL’s ody account regarding yesterday’s vlog. Pure Good, and probably not far from the truth
I mean she says it's fake but clearly doesn't realize cherries in ice cream really aren't great for someone trying to lose weight so it's entirely possible it's a conversation she could have, and therefore one I chose to bevel she did have.

• Informative
Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

Prince Lotor

My dad is a fish-person. My mom fucks fish-people.
kiwifarms.net
@13:42, as narrated by SufferLynn Reid:
"Dietician": I know you previously lost a good chunk of weight, so you at least know what you're doing. How many calories were you eating then?
SufferLynn Reid: I didn't really count calories, but looking back now in the very beginning it was probably no more than 900 calories a day.

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying :lit: She's so fucking delusional and I haven't even gotten to the 'blame the haydurs' part yet.

WTF? She's messaging her dietician for emotional support regarding comments on a YouTube video she posted where in 10 minutes she ate 70% of the calories the "dietician" recommended she eat in a day and washed it down with a half-gallon of diet soda, while acting like a complete cunt the whole video wow No fucking shit that was the last time you heard from her :story:

JFC SufferLynn, you're so goddamn stupid you think a network error is proof you were blocked and your first response when you don't get an immediate diaper change is to make a bitchy YouTube video dragging them for whatever narc fantasy you invented. She already gave you everything you would need for months. You had tons of diet information sent to you, you had a plan in place to follow to lose weight, she told you the specific baby-step diet changes to incorporate, she answered every question you had a dozen times over as you kept rewording the same question-type deal and you are throwing that all away because she didn't pamper your crocodile tears after being a complete cunt to your audience.

So you have to make a 25 minute video bitching out someone who was helping you for free because for 1 moment they weren't available to be your emotional security blanket all because you needed an excuse to throw another diet out the window and play VictimLynn :cringe:

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino