MY FIRST COLOURPOP HAUL (04/04/21) - An Easter gift from the woman shaped like an Easter Eygg.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the clothing and makeup would make a lot more sense if she wasn’t bed bound. that’s why you don’t see the people on my 600 lb life wearing expensive clothes and piling on makeup, they have nowhere to go and don’t see the point wasting the money.
All of these things are props, just like the shitty earring "gifts" Becky "bought" for Amber for Vlogmas. If I understand it correctly, all of these things can be written off as business expenses, so it doesn't matter if she never uses them outside of showing them on camera.

Sargon of ACAB

kiwifarms.net
All of these things are props, just like the shitty earring "gifts" Becky "bought" for Amber for Vlogmas. If I understand it correctly, all of these things can be written off as business expenses, so it doesn't matter if she never uses them outside of showing them on camera.
our gorls colourcrap haul

lippie stix, i love this (matte) - $7 (nothing by that name was on the site)
lippie stix, galore - $7
bff liquid liner, try me - $8
colour outside the liner - $88 ($140 full value)
fresh cut, crème gel liner kit - $27 ($42 full value)
lippie stix, after shock - $7
lippie stix, infinite best - $7
lippie stix, bichette - $7
lippie stix, dreamsicle - $7
pressed glitter, renegade - $5
pressed glitter, island hopping - $5
pressed glitter, 20H1/twooh1 (????????) - $5
pressed glitter, palooza - $5

Total spent: $185 (not too pricy)
💋 bye!
The fact that she actually spends her money on this stuff rather than just getting it for free blows my mind. She could tweet all the big brands and a few PR firms and be drowning in technicolor facemarkers as far as the eye could see. She'd have to disclose that she got it for free but other than that, she wouldn't have to do shit other than what she's already doing. Way more problematic people with similar sub numbers get loads of sponsored high class freebies - she's literally just too lazy to send a few emails.

Fupacabra

healthy, but pig
kiwifarms.net
The fact that she actually spends her money on this stuff rather than just getting it for free blows my mind. She could tweet all the big brands and a few PR firms and be drowning in technicolor facemarkers as far as the eye could see. She'd have to disclose that she got it for free but other than that, she wouldn't have to do shit other than what she's already doing. Way more problematic people with similar sub numbers get loads of sponsored high class freebies - she's literally just too lazy to send a few emails.
Who in their right mind would want to associate their brand with this repulsive hambeast? The same way as for example website about fistfucking roadkill would have a hard time attracting banner ads.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Very skippable, the only thing that ticked me off was her saying "i got a lippie stix"

They're actually called Lippie Stix. Which sounds juvenile, but it totally fits Amber's juvenile mindset.

Yellow fucking eyeliner. Several shades of yellow eyeliner. Has yellow eyeliner ever looked good on anyone? I am such a faggot why do I care what this fat cuntless cunt does?

I like Colourpop, but the colored gel creme eyeliners look garish. Maybe I'm a grumpy boomer, but I don't like how they're marketing their shit towards a younger audience. I'll stan the latest Animal Crossing palettes, though. They are cute.

Amber has no grasp of color theory. Unless you're a makeup artist, no woman over 30 has any business having those colors as part of their makeup. Those colors remind of GlitterandLazers, who incidentally has the same tastes Amber does. She's probably gonna slather it on her lid, think "meh" and into the hoard it goes.

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
our gorls colourcrap haul

lippie stix, i love this (matte) - $7 (nothing by that name was on the site)
lippie stix, galore - $7
bff liquid liner, try me - $8
colour outside the liner - $88 ($140 full value)
fresh cut, crème gel liner kit - $27 ($42 full value)
lippie stix, after shock - $7
lippie stix, infinite best - $7
lippie stix, bichette - $7
lippie stix, dreamsicle - $7
pressed glitter, renegade - $5
pressed glitter, island hopping - $5
pressed glitter, 20H1/twooh1 (????????) - $5
pressed glitter, palooza - $5

Total spent: $185 (not too pricy)
💋 bye!
Jeeezus! How many damn lipsticks do 2 lips need??? They’re the only skinny thing on her too 🙄

HAUL&GAIN

One Size fits AL(L)
kiwifarms.net
Only use for those lipsticks is for videos otherwise it's covered by mask as she head out.
I don't think Becky cares so its a waste of money.

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
Original:

Looks like a must-skip under-10-minute boreen video.

Edit: Confirmed it's literally her pawing at cardboard boxes to hamfistedly show-off and squeeeeal at the fact that SO MANY COLORS exist.

One would have thought "artist" Becky would have illuminated that multiple colors exist and can have funny names, but the toddler inside Hamber is delighted at so many colors of eyeliner.

Bonus mini-ASMR as she literally ham-fists piles of colorful sticks to rub around in her hands.

SKIP.
under the 8 min ad mark? wtf is going on lol

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
I would say she will never buy a z-pallet for the single shades to go in but she will not miss an opportunity to buy more shit. She will get the largest one and start buying even more useless shit than before. Maybe she is trying to branch into makeup guru? Or is their an unboxing side of Yt, where ppl just open stuff they've bought? This would be her ultimate level of work. To just sit on camera and open all her new presents she got herself. Aside from eating this is the only thing that has brought her joy over the years.
Edit: words

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you're greatly overestimating Amber's reach. She hit her 100k follower milestone in 2019 and has barely doubled it in 2 years. Makeup companies don't give free product to sideshow freaks with less than a million subs and no artistic talent.