MY FIRST COLOURPOP HAUL (04/04/21) - An Easter gift from the woman shaped like an Easter Eygg.

Bint

Lipsmackin' good
kiwifarms.net
Just skimmed through the latest offering and all I could look at was the mottling on her arms. What in the holy fuck causes that?? She's rotting away from the inside out ūü§Ę

FrownyFace

I SMELL LIKE COCONUT OIL!
kiwifarms.net
Is there anything she doesn't like?

Don‚Äô t forget, ‚Äúfresh green beans from the produce aisle.‚ÄĚ
1426F539-70F4-4BD9-83E5-22BBCA9E93A5.png

Cock wombler

kiwifarms.net
Bit of a make up whore so i follow a lot of beauty accounts on instagram and I've seen some great coloured eyeliner looks. On ambers sickly grey/yellow skin, no, none of them will work for her. Stick to black, it matches everything, even rotting corpse skin tones.

Adding a few pics from a mua account i follow to show coloured eyeliner can look good.
Screenshot_20210406_014914_com.instagram.android_edit_741032768117134.jpgScreenshot_20210406_015206.jpgScreenshot_20210406_014936_com.instagram.android_edit_741013776171304.jpgScreenshot_20210406_015032_com.instagram.android_edit_740980915849434.jpg
Screenshot_20210406_014931_com.instagram.android_edit_741024546732760.jpg
Screenshot_20210406_015040_com.instagram.android_edit_740965914864019.jpg

I never almost drownded

I came here to drink milk and kick ass
kiwifarms.net
Imagine buying all these lippie stix while nursing an active herp sore and then immediately contaminating them. What a waste of money.

Also, is this further confirmation she's messing with the timeline? She was wearing bright yellow liner during the "huge lack of communication" vlog from the 31st. She probably filmed this over a week ago

Super Book

STONE FREE!
kiwifarms.net
I think you're greatly overestimating Amber's reach. She hit her 100k follower milestone in 2019 and has barely doubled it in 2 years. Makeup companies don't give free product to sideshow freaks with less than a million subs and no artistic talent.
Brands doing PR with literal who's actually happens a lot more than you would expect. One of my personal cows is a vlogger with only 118k subs that rarely hits the 15k view mark and she surprisingly still has sponsorship deals with brands like Dossier and Bubble Skincare.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Is there anything she doesn't like?
Sticking to an eating plan, walking/exercising, any fresh foods. The list could go on.

I'll admit that at this point, I'm fascinated by the horribleness that is her skin, in addition to the rest of her horribleness. Eventually, she's going to be like the Nazis in the Indiana Jones movies, and her skin is just going to melt off. Skin is amazingly strong, but even it has its limits.

Retarded Potato

Baked and salty.
kiwifarms.net
Does the fact that she titled the video ‚Äúmy first colourpop haul‚ÄĚ mean that there will be a second? Does the world really need another cataclysm, Amber?

I'll tell you what's multicolored: her body. Many colors. Lack of circulation greys. Inflammation pinks. Bloated body yellow and greens. Death whites.

So many cOlOrS!!¬°!
Not only ‚Äúcolor‚ÄĚ, also ‚Äúpop‚ÄĚ, because her internal organs are about to explode ūüėć

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I'll admit that at this point, I'm fascinated by the horribleness that is her skin, in addition to the rest of her horribleness. Eventually, she's going to be like the Nazis in the Indiana Jones movies, and her skin is just going to melt off. Skin is amazingly strong, but even it has its limits.
I think that if she gets bariatric surgery and lose 100-150 pounds in a year, the drooping will be amazing. There wont be a SC filter that will make a look like a toddler anymore. It will be fun to see how she will react.

Sargon of ACAB

kiwifarms.net
I think that if she gets bariatric surgery and lose 100-150 pounds in a year, the drooping will be amazing. There wont be a SC filter that will make a look like a toddler anymore. It will be fun to see how she will react.
Never gonna happen. I knew someone who got bariatric surgery and netted NO loss after a year or so. Had to lose 50lbs to get it which current narcqueen Amber won't do, and their delusion and addiction is so strong that she'd find a way to overeat after (maybe just intermittently guzzling some kind of peanut butter syrup mixture?). There is no hope, though I'd love some skin flapping in the wind myself.