MY FIRST WEIGH IN VIDEO OF 2020 - (1/26/2020) - She's so full of herself (and food), she's making it a PREMIERE tonight!

How much will our dainty gorl weigh-in at?

• Over 600 elbees

Votes: 53 19.4%
  • Over her highest previous weight (572-point-4)

Votes: 36 13.2%
  • Between 550 and 572.4

Votes: 61 22.3%
  • Between 500 and 549

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Under 500

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • It doesn't matter - every weigh-in of hers is faked/manipulated.

Votes: 107 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
(dunno if this has been said butttt ) I am willing to bet ANY weight loss she had was from the 32 courses of antibiotics, all probably getting stronger in dose.

Anyone that's taken them knows if you take enough and high enough dose it tears up your guts...for a month, maybe more, and thats just a week round, and she was on them for what? 2-3 months? Starting with a uti, then gut hole rot, and whatever elses she gotten. She probably been shitting out all those counted calories before they can pack any more weight on to the pig

NOT TO MENTION IF YOU HAVE LADY BITS YOU WILL GET A YEAST INFECTION FROM ANTIBIOTICS!! And the fact she is a diabetic (she can liah all she wants, she is) the sugar that pours out of her piss/sweat is feeding it and probably making it worse then say a normal sized ladies bits....she probably could look at flour and it would start rising.

Her meat pie probably stinks 100 times worse then normal! And the chunky cottage cheese she leaves after sitting? Surprised the fags let her sit anywhere

Probably why she cant sleep, been too busy trying to get Beggy to itch her twat

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
Of course she's not losing weight and is a lying cunt. Nothing has changed and never will. This narcissistic piece of shit pathological liar has never lost weight on her own and has been morbidly obese since childhood. I'm stating the obvious here, but I feel like I should remind it as some people are going soft here.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
If she is losing so much weight, so proud and loud....
Why didn't she accepted Charlie Gold challenge?
Oh... the weigh ins needed to be in a doctor's office.... oooh.... damn it...
Because that challenge was just a way for Charlie to get more subscribers and attention, if amber really is losing this weight (lol nope) on her own then good but she doesn’t need to stroke Charlie’s dick while she does it. And Charlie herself has lost fuck all anyway.

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
Why not just wear a tank top and some shorts and weigh in like that? She can do the naked off camera weigh in and then the one in clothes. People would believe her that way AND she'd know how much those clothes add on.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
The scale was awfully indecisive as to wether or not she weighs 519lbs.
It did the exact same thing last year when she weighed herself, but when Becky got on the scale the numbers were immediately accurate. So my guess is Daintilynn did try to fudge the numbers, maybe by only stepping with one layyyyg, or holding a piece of furniture to try and lift herself.
Anyway, I'm here to see her gain again because she's never been able to lose a significant amount of weight, let alone keep it off.
Entertain us, Amber.

If she really has lost such a significant amount of weight, especially for her I don't see why she is still insisting on being completely naked and whatnot while weighing herself. Bitch has some serious OCD she needs to get checked out because literally all she needs to do is film herself weighing in clothed, and then do her typical version while nakey and show us the difference. It would only be a few pounds difference if that, anyway. But instead she must go through all of these little steps just to get on the damn scale, because that .4 of a pound reeeeeaaalllly makes a difference, right?
I agree with your entire post, except this tiny bit. Gorl probably doesn't have OCD nor OCPD, and if she does it's not that serious.
The 0.4lbs matter so much to her because she's desperate about her weight.
She hoards because she's desperate about getting better (journals) or seeming as attractive as a deathfat can be (makeup, earrings, torrid).
Don't get me wrong - her mentulz are fucked, but I think she doesn't suffer from what she claims she has (she also hoards mentul disordurz cause she's desperate for justifications). Most probably googled narcissism, or borderline personality, or pathological liar, recognized herself, then made up her several 'diagnoses' that fit her narrative and garner sympathy.

LatinasAreTheFuture

No niñas!
kiwifarms.net
Ok here’s my two opinions:

1. She didn’t lose any weight. Idk what people are talking about when they say her skin looks saggy or whatever. She looks plump as ever to my eyes.

2. She wouldn’t look half bad if she was thin. Most humans don’t look all that bad when their nice and slim, and the same is true for Amber. I 100% believe that if she actually did lose the weight and did something about the skin and had a fat ass glow up that she wouldn’t look half bad. Idk maybe it’s just me.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
If she is losing so much weight, so proud and loud....
Why didn't she accepted Charlie Gold challenge?
Oh... the weigh ins needed to be in a doctor's office.... oooh.... damn it...
Could be because Charlie Gold is irrelevant af. I don’t usually believe Amber’s claims that she doesn’t watch hate videos on herself but if she said she didn’t know about or kept up with CG I’d believe it.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2. She wouldn’t look half bad if she was thin. Most humans don’t look all that bad when their nice and slim, and the same is true for Amber. I 100% believe that if she actually did lose the weight and did something about the skin and had a fat ass glow up that she wouldn’t look half bad. Idk maybe it’s just me.
So you're saying she would look better if she wasn't 600+ pounds?

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The scale she showed a closeup of is the old car parts scale that she hasn't used in months. Why would she use that one? She claimed she got the It's Ready scale because that old one was too hard for her to stand on. Plus It's Ready says her weight out loud, it's wide and made for obese people. It's just much more convenient for weighing in on camera. So hmmm why would she use the old scale she used to use suddenly after not using it for like a year? It's on the tip of my tongue.

The clip she used in this video of her weighing in at 519 could have been taken 2 years ago and edited into this video. Amber has lied so much that if she isn't on camera stepping onto the scale, I don't buy it. The fact that anyone here believes her has me fucking rolling.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
What can we assume now?
1. The weight she lost was from eating pre-made meals. I suspect that Becky was eating those for a while to control her weight and whatever ails her. Amber is doing what Becky did.
2. Becky being on an other planet could not drive to restaurants or getting fast food, helping then Amber maintaining her regimen.
3. Amber has been sick since late last year, and she probably does not feel to eat as much as before.
4. Essentially Amber has not change her mindset about eating but has use her pre-made meals as a last option.
5. During the holidays, when more food was available, she ate more, even when sick.

What can we expect?
1. She will be getting tired of eating the same food, and Amber hates to be deny food.
2. Becky will eventually come back to this planet and be able to drive Amber to restaurants or fast food place.
3. Her illness will eventually get better, and her appetite will come better and stronger than before.
4. Her weight might plateau which will discourage her.
5. This is the return of the “ 89lbs saga” with expected return to weight gain.

If she does not resolve the reasons she overeat through psychotherapy, this is not going to work.

Tags
None