MY FIRST WEIGH IN VIDEO OF 2020 - (1/26/2020) - She's so full of herself (and food), she's making it a PREMIERE tonight!

How much will our dainty gorl weigh-in at?

• Over 600 elbees

Votes: 53 19.4%
  • Over her highest previous weight (572-point-4)

Votes: 36 13.2%
  • Between 550 and 572.4

Votes: 61 22.3%
  • Between 500 and 549

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Under 500

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • It doesn't matter - every weigh-in of hers is faked/manipulated.

Votes: 107 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
I don't have a problem with accepting the 50lbs. As others have said, whether we can see it or not is very subjective with her size and where she is losing the weight fun. What I'm hoping will be more entertaining is now she's actually done the video we see her trying to keep up with it, which I don'r believe she can do. She wouldn't have weighed in if she could have gotten under 500 first.

I'm guessing she's lost her first chunk of relatively 'easy' weight (a bit under 10% of her body weight) and is now struggling to get lower, which is why she is caving to prove her 'progress'. It wouldn't surprise me if she's been stalled for a bit (as is normal after losing some). That should fuel a few videos at least. She'll be smug with her 'new lifestyle' in the beginning, then grow frustrated and follow the usual patterns.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slappy checking back in. Thanks for the summaries as it gave me a chance to catch up on this earth-shattering event.

I doubt the 50 lbs. Didn't happen. She **may** have dropped 15-20 ellbees at best, which in my weightimation would put her just under 600. There is no believing what she tells us, we know that, because NONE of her weigh-ins ever have any controls or real certifiable measure to them. And by her own design, that's deliberate.

But if she thinks can sell it to her pea-brained Ambabies, good for her. Continue to color me skeptical as hell.

Tiki Bar Man

Down the Anal Staircase
kiwifarms.net
Well big al is better at manipulating than most give her credit for. I mean even look at this, over 12 pages when most videos can only hope to get past page 5, just tons of people screeching I bet this and I bet that, here and in the chat.
Anyway yea I can beileve she lost a good amount of weight, is she was being honest about all the antibiotics and being sick. She even had said herself she loves when she's sick because she loses weight. And that's true.
If she was really on that huge cocktail of antibiotics, many many times that amount causes people to get c.diff. besides catching it from others, that's the usual cause of it. Basically our gorl has probably been absolutely shitting her brains out, no joke. Meds probably sapping all her sodium and electrolytes too, turning down the water weight.
I can also beileve she isn't being honest with the actual weigh in. Either way real or not, she only " lost weight " by lying or through meds and she will 100% never keep it off and she fan cry all she wants but her body is a total lost cause and nothing can save her at this point.
Also shout out to all the so called haydurs who are now on big als side so they can look good because she's totally losing weight now guys, my bullying was just helping. See why a great person I am!

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't have a problem with accepting the 50lbs. As others have said, whether we can see it or not is very subjective with her size and where she is losing the weight fun. What I'm hoping will be more entertaining is now she's actually done the video we see her trying to keep up with it, which I don'r believe she can do. She wouldn't have weighed in if she could have gotten under 500 first.
Yes, I'm not so sure why people are acting like there's no way she lost the weight. She's been able to put in effort before when determined to stick it to her audience, and she's had the additional help from being sick.

Remember, she started 2018 at 497 lbs, got sick, and got down to 469.4. She was then soooo proud of herself, and received many shelf pats, then proceeded to end the year 91 lbs higher from that low point in January.

This isn't some crazy anomaly. This is a sequel to 2018.

The 8 of Spades

Knows Where Peter Popoff's Miracle Spring Is.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you honestly believe this bitch weighs 512 you're gullible as fuck. She probably tared it to a bunch of weight so it was reading negative numbers after removed and then stepped her fat ass on it.

Everything she says and does is a lie, highly edited to preserve her ego. Believing her now is just...what.

Clown Baby

you're the bearclaw in the garbage bag of my life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well big al is better at manipulating than most give her credit for. I mean even look at this, over 12 pages when most videos can only hope to get past page 5, just tons of people screeching I bet this and I bet that, here and in the chat.
I just think it's hilarious that a well documented compulsive liar has duped not only her youtube haydurs but seemingly some of the people here, too.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Yes, I'm not so sure why people are acting like there's no way she lost the weight. She's been able to put in effort before when determined to stick it to her audience, and she's had the additional help from being sick.

Remember, she started 2018 at 497 lbs, got sick, and got down to 469.4. She was then soooo proud of herself, and received many shelf pats, then proceeded to end the year 91 lbs higher from that low point in January.

This isn't some crazy anomaly. This is a sequel to 2018.
Well, she's been sick, cue 2018. She's had to change her eating habits somewhat thanks to the butler being out of commission. I have no trouble believing that she lost that much weight because she's so heavy that either one of those things on it's own would trigger weight loss. What matters is where she goes from here. I'd be happy for her if she stuck with it and got healthy. I don't believe it will happen because she's not addressing the root causes of her addiction, but this should be fun either way.

John Webster

You need a fidget spinner; you need to get fucked
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A guilt trip fired at naysayers, greasy tragic tears wiped away by massive baby fists, and a preface to the weigh-in that is an acceptance speech in disguise, feigning her anxiety at this daring reveal... Where is her Academy Award? :story:

When she films these types of videos, she is as close as she can manage to the masturbation her T. rex arms cannot perform.

Last edited:

Depiglio

kiwifarms.net
i don't think any of her weight loss is true at all, in the least bit. but if we give her the benefit of the doubt, if she loses another 50 lbs every two months (which is around the same rate she "lost" this time around), she could be at a normal weight by the end of next year. but obviously she won't do that. i'm shit at math, tell me if these numbers are right!

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if she loses another 50 lbs every two months (which is around the same rate she "lost" this time around)
That's exactly why this is bullshit. I don't care how big you are to start with, it's nearly impossible to drop 50 lbs in ONE MONTH without a lopping off a leg or something. Especially in the first month. Even if she was "so careful and counting every calorie" it isn't going to happen. First, your body has to adjust to less caloric intake and that can take a few weeks before it starts burning any fat cells as a substitute for what you been shoving in your piehole. Second, dropping that much weight that fast is not only unhealthy, it's dangerous. Any doctor in the world will tell you this, but yeah, "I know what works for me!"

About 5 lbs per month loss is average. But times 10X that in 30 days? Sure, Jan!

From the CDC:
What is the magic number to lose weight and keep it off? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), it's 1 to 2 pounds per week. That means, on average, that aiming for 4 to 8 pounds of weight loss per month is a healthy goal. Jul 27, 2016

Lying fooking bitch.

Last edited:

stingray

I'm sorry, Steve Irwin
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly why this bullshit. I don't care how big you are to start with, it's nearly impossible to drop 50 lbs in ONE MONTH without a lopping off a leg or something. Especially in the first month. Even if she was "so careful and counting every calorie" it isn't going to happen. First, your body has to adjust to less caloric intake and that can take a few weeks before it starts burning any fat cells as a substitute for what you been shoving in your piehole. Second, dropping that much weight that fast is not only unhealthy, it's dangerous. Any doctor in the world will tell you this, but yeah, "I know what works for me!"

About 5 lbs per month loss is average. But times 10X that in 30 days? Sure, Jan!

From the CDC:
What is the magic number to lose weight and keep it off? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), it's 1 to 2 pounds per week. That means, on average, that aiming for 4 to 8 pounds of weight loss per month is a healthy goal. Jul 27, 2016

Lying fooking bitch.
... Didn't she say she's had gallstones in the past caused by rapid weight loss? But no, please, go ahead and continue to try to drop a hefty fifty pounds per month, Hamburglar. :story:

hamburgerlardraid

Pro-Cyberbullying Activist
kiwifarms.net
Pardon my autism, but I still have several questions.
Why use the "broken", older scale?
Why didn't she show how she got on the scale?
Why didn't Beggy film her?
Where are the full body shots?
How do we know she was the one on the scale?
Why did the numbers fluctuate so wildly?
How do we know there was no tare on the scale?
How do we know the scale is still functional?
How do we know that scale supports her body weight and give an accurate reading?
How do we know she put her full body weight on the scale?
How do we know she is not holding onto something?
TL;DR she a lah

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I just think it's hilarious that a well documented compulsive liar has duped not only her youtube haydurs but seemingly some of the people here, too.
And after she JUST did the same thing in November and December. She had people chastising others in the comments for not acknowledging her obvious weight loss and how her face looks thinner. Only to later be exposed in bday vids by Eric and Amber, herself, admitting only losing 3 lbs in Dec 2019, despite smugly saying throughout the month, how she was losing. 3lbs was a normal weight fluctuation, for even someone half her size. A normal person would feel stupid, being played like that. She gets tonsilitis and probably loses 15 lbs, and claims she's on the cusp of breaking into the 400s and people are cheering and applauding her lifestyle change, except there's no evidence of any dieting or exercise, just being sick. She's a trooper, though, because she was pretty much maintained while fighting off those other infections in Oct/Nov/Dec for her to have not lost any discernible weight by her Dec birthday.. Illness had to literally attack her throat directly. I'm almost impressed.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Any weight loss is due to, as many have pointed out, circumstances. Becky not being on the same planet as her for months, her various infections & the antibiotics - especially tonsillitis.

Still haven't watched that video... waiting until I eat & my meal is well digested before I risk puking but... did she say from what 'starting weight' that loss occurred? And that's roughly 8-9% loss & there would be visible evidence. Her being her, she'd be smugly showing that off.

She's still not even close to ticking the right discussion boxes for that to be believable & unless we see her get on the scale, I'm not buying.

Tags
None