MY FIRST WEIGH IN VIDEO OF 2020 - (1/26/2020) - She's so full of herself (and food), she's making it a PREMIERE tonight!

How much will our dainty gorl weigh-in at?

• Over 600 elbees

Votes: 53 19.4%
  • Over her highest previous weight (572-point-4)

Votes: 36 13.2%
  • Between 550 and 572.4

Votes: 61 22.3%
  • Between 500 and 549

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Under 500

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • It doesn't matter - every weigh-in of hers is faked/manipulated.

Votes: 107 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Commiechu

Zap to the extreme comrades!
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly why this is bullshit. I don't care how big you are to start with, it's nearly impossible to drop 50 lbs in ONE MONTH without a lopping off a leg or something. Especially in the first month. Even if she was "so careful and counting every calorie" it isn't going to happen. First, your body has to adjust to less caloric intake and that can take a few weeks before it starts burning any fat cells as a substitute for what you been shoving in your piehole. Second, dropping that much weight that fast is not only unhealthy, it's dangerous. Any doctor in the world will tell you this, but yeah, "I know what works for me!"

About 5 lbs per month loss is average. But times 10X that in 30 days? Sure, Jan!

From the CDC:
What is the magic number to lose weight and keep it off? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), it's 1 to 2 pounds per week. That means, on average, that aiming for 4 to 8 pounds of weight loss per month is a healthy goal. Jul 27, 2016

Lying fooking bitch.
She could absolutely lose 50lbs a month easily if she kept to a 800-1000 calories a day as Dr. Now prescribes, at least for the first month or two. I'm a big enough MSHPL sperg that I remember several deathfatties lost 50lbs or more in a month. She claims she's tried to stick to around 1500-1600 calories a day, admitted she has fucked up many times. So 25lbs a month does sound believable.

Hamber is a manipulative lying cunt, but she's also a lazy dumb one. I just don't think she would put that much effort into trying to fake a weigh in. Most likely the scale shot was from a week or so ago and she's probably gained some of what she lost back already, is what I'm guessing. Pretty disappointed in this weight loss, I was rooting for her to have lost next to nothing, but this should prove entertaining either way in the coming months.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any weight loss is due to, as many have pointed out, circumstances. Becky not being on the same planet as her for months, her various infections & the antibiotics - especially tonsillitis.
IMHO the tonsillitis deserves the lions share of the credit. Amber is a trooper, she could power through and eat with a stomach virus or a respiratory virus. But something that makes it painful to swallow (and I assume swollen tonsils would force her to eat smaller bites, someone with tonsils please correct if I'm wrong) can put a damper on the food consumption of even the most gluttonous hambeast. Amber's previous efforts usually top out at a 20 lb loss when not combined with an illness.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Is she seeing a therapist and doing some work on her use of food to self-medicate? Nope. My money is on her losing momentum over the next few weeks and stalling then gaining weight again. Of course it will be because "something really bad has happened/haydurs/mentals". The one thing Amberlynn is actually skilled at is gaining weight, closely followed by lying and manipulating.

As I said in an earlier post, it's going to be very entertaining watching her try and deal with the fallout when she starts to gain weight again. She's well and truly backed herself into the corner of her sty with this little performance, and I for one, am delighted. I can't wait to see what happens once the call of eating out 3 times a day starts to beckon.

Last edited:

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Why use the "broken", older scale?
Why did the numbers fluctuate so wildly?
How do we know there was no tare on the scale?
How do we know that scale supports her body weight and give an accurate reading?
To answer some of the questions about that scale, it does support her weight since it goes to either 700 or 750lbs (I can't recall which). Amber stopped using it since the standing platform is small and she had a lot of trouble getting both her legs on there to weigh. The numbers used to fluctuate back then too, probably because of her leg size on the small platform. Her legs haven't shrunk since then, if anything they've grown. And that particular scale indeed does have a tare function available compared to the talking one which does not, but that talking one allegedly has "bad batteries".

These are suspicious reasons for her going back to it, and the extremely cropped frame showing the weight reading only fuels suspicion. Also a reminder while Al likes to claim 572 as the top measuring point, she was more likely hovering in the 560s like usual when she started. She wants everyone to buy the number 50, using the top number of 572 does that, and it seems everyone has bought it since it's being parroted all over.

I do 100% do see that she's lost enough to change her mobility a bit. But I wouldn't invest any money based on actual numbers shown.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
To answer some of the questions about that scale, it does support her weight since it goes to either 700 or 750lbs (I can't recall which). Amber stopped using it since the standing platform is small and she had a lot of trouble getting both her legs on there to weigh. The numbers used to fluctuate back then too, probably because of her leg size on the small platform. Her legs haven't shrunk since then, if anything they've grown. And that particular scale indeed does have a tare function available compared to the talking one which does not, but that talking one allegedly has "bad batteries".

These are suspicious reasons for her going back to it, and the extremely cropped frame showing the weight reading only fuels suspicion. Also a reminder while Al likes to claim 572 as the top measuring point, she was more likely hovering in the 560s like usual when she started. She wants everyone to buy the number 50, using the top number of 572 does that, and it seems everyone has bought it since it's being parroted all over.

I do 100% do see that she's lost enough to change her mobility a bit. But I wouldn't invest any money based on actual numbers shown.
Agreed. She didn't lose 50 effing pounds. She lost a little bit, bragged about it, then she knew that she would have to document a larger loss or she would be ridiculed. I don't believe she started at 560. I think she started at or over 600. I think she is still close to 600. I think she had to come up with something to keep viewers. I'm not bitter, either. I just hate when stupid people try to lie and manipulate others because they think they are smarter than everyone.

FigMePhilthy

PhD in Ebonics
kiwifarms.net
SIDE NOTE:
Where is Becky?
If she really wanted to make her point, she should have Weekend At Becky's the Xanbie and had her corroborate
She has to be self aware enough to know that all good things come to an end and at some point her relationships are going to fail, and her lies will be exposed via first hand accounts from her ex acquaintances. Her web of lies are building, and she probably doesn't want to implicate them into her bullshit because eventually they'll spill the tea one way or another. Thus, she filmed herself alone and out of earshot of her housemates.

• Agree
Reactions: Bookish

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
She has to be self aware enough to know that all good things come to an end and at some point her relationships are going to fail, and her lies will be exposed via first hand accounts from her ex acquaintances. Her web of lies are building, and she probably doesn't want to implicate them into her bullshit because eventually they'll spill the tea one way or another. Thus, she filmed herself alone and out of earshot of her housemates.
Wew man the underpants expose is really going to be something.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Groan… I managed to last through the 1st 12 minutes of the whining. How can she, with a straight face, tell viewers she doesn't understaaaaaaaaaaaaan' why people don't believe her? Does she think she merely has to wish she's truthful or empathic or whatever positive trait she chooses & the universe not only "makes it so" but her viewers magically change mind sets about her?

She's blown her viewer trust too many times to count. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" & all that.

It's going to take a very long time of VISIBLE results, evidence through her words of a changed attitude & approach to life & extraordinary proofs before most will believe anything - even if it IS true.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not really that invested in AL's weight, I more follow her because she's an ignorant, smug cunt that says laughably dumb shit, tells badly constructed lies, and has the mental maturity of a toddler. If she is down to 519, good for her. I hope she keeps going. I'm here for the horrific saggy skin saga, followed by the horrific months of healing from full-body scars from skin surgery saga, followed by still having to deal with a warped skeleton and destroyed vascular system from decades of weighing 400+ lbs, all while acting like the same dumb cunt we laugh at.

At 19:01 in the video if you turn the volume up slightly as she's stepping on the scale I think you can very clearly hear her sliding something heavy off the scale. Listen to it yourself and tell me what you hear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMy2pGy-UXk&t=19m01s (this is a link to her video, I don't know how to timestamp the archive link or whatever. If someone wants to clip the heavy object being slid off and her grunt of exertion after that would be cool.)
Also where she cuts off the end of that clip she cut's the scale's power right before the scale would return to zero. . .or go into the negatives as her tared object is no longer on the scale. In previous clips I remember it returning to '0' and staying lit, not shutting off the second it gets close to '0'.
At the start of the clip she doesn't turn the scale on either. In every previous clip I remember seeing of that scale when she turns the power on the display lights up and shows '0.0' while remaining lit. In this clip the power is already on and the display is in an unlit power-save state.

I personally think she might be in the low 550's currently due to her recent throat infection that she had for like a week and maybe from the months of antibiotics. I think VictimLynn brought the car-parts scale out because she's feeling down after the new year not starting out the way she wanted and the trauma of not being able to eat like she wants for a week, so she decided to lie for asspats.

Last edited:

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
I'm just waiting (weighing?) for someone to make a comparison pic between this 520 and the last time she said she was 520. I suspect they won't be that similar looking.
Your wish is my command.
From July, 2018 (as the whale watching graph states, this was the last time she was around 520lbs):
The last time she weighed 520 - Jul 18.png

And here's our dainty gorl now:
Today's laaaaahs.png

Tried to screen-shoot as close to face-on as I could from both videos.

Yeah... not sure 'bout that. Regardless, still fat.

Tags
None