My Little Brony II: The Cloppening -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

make_it_so

You will be assimilated
kiwifarms.net
/mlp/ in complete shambles over this.
View attachment 1949862
TWILIGHT WILL NOT DIVIDE US
Good lord, this is basically Star Trek: Picard all over again - fundamentally altering a universe and the behavior of the people that live in it just to give a dumb and dated "Orange Man Bad" message. Going by the spoilers being discussed on one site, the main protagonist is basically a college-lefty activist. Lol. Of course, a number of posters on said site are lapping it and the not so subtle "Orange Man was the worst thing ever!" message up like the good little consoomers they are.

Last edited:

Professional Lurker

Vvardenfell's best scam artist
kiwifarms.net
In the last show, the main protagonist ended every episode with a "dear Celestia..." letter, so...

I'm going to predict that they'll use this same ending, but instead of a letter, it's going to be the main protag pulling out a phone and using the pony equivalent of Twitter to tweet out whatever SJW-y shit she's learned. These will garner more and more likes and retweets as the show goes on.

A_Callow_Youth

Moonposting Martyr
kiwifarms.net
Go figure, I click on /mlp/ out of sheer boredom, and there's been a new generation announced and they're having a fucking apocalypse. Word on the street is that there's a concentrated effort to fuck up the board, so take that as you will.

1614316113170.png

My expectations? They're not going to get lightning in a bottle, there will be a lot of screeching about betrayals and whatnot come the movie. There will still be a fandom come G5, but it's going to be a lot smaller than FiM's. The well-being of the FiM community is going to mostly come down to wither or not their creative fags can produce stuff worth sticking around for.

make_it_so

You will be assimilated
kiwifarms.net
In the last show, the main protagonist ended every episode with a "dear Celestia..." letter, so...

I'm going to predict that they'll use this same ending, but instead of a letter, it's going to be the main protag pulling out a phone and using the pony equivalent of Twitter to tweet out whatever SJW-y shit she's learned. These will garner more and more likes and retweets as the show goes on.
Going by Derpibooru, there's already plenty of people in the established fandom that will lap that shit up, wanting to see their cartoon horse show proselytize to the great unwashed.
d3_86580896.JPG

40_ydg78530897.JPG

229fgh3n0897896.JPG

Of course, this is the same community that went into a moral crisis over a dumb OC that was literally created for shitposting, so it's not surprising.

Also, this show is going to be a Netflix series. And given how other Netflix animated series have attracted a massive lefty-SJW fanbase (She-Ra), I imagine the core G5 fanbase might become really insufferable.

Last edited:

the_secret

kiwifarms.net
So this happened a few months ago regarding a brony trap producer hardly anyone's heard of, but it wasn't posted at the time and I think it's still worth a post given how batshit insane their apology post was. Goes from 0-60 in the first four words and only gets worse from there.
Twitter / Archive
EhWcOH4VkAAzGSM.jpg

Irrational Exuberance

Just imagine it's blood.
kiwifarms.net
So this happened a few months ago regarding a brony trap producer hardly anyone's heard of, but it wasn't posted at the time and I think it's still worth a post given how batshit insane their apology post was. Goes from 0-60 in the first four words and only gets worse from there.
Twitter / Archive
View attachment 1953225
Who are you, and what is this incoherent garbage?

EDIT: Looks like you logged on just to post this, and haven't return since. Convincing as hell, yo.

Last edited:

the_secret

kiwifarms.net
Who are you, and what is this incoherent garbage?

EDIT: Looks like you logged on just to post this, and haven't return since. Convincing as hell, yo.
Lurker who never had a reason to post before who found something on twitter that might be of interest to the thread, dunno. Not sure what's up with the suspicion here. Everyone has to make a first post sometime.

Honestly for clarity I found out about this from a music site where people where talking about this guy, found the original callout post, saw he had a pony profile pic, checked if it'd been posted here prior, posted it here.

Last edited:

Irrational Exuberance

Just imagine it's blood.
kiwifarms.net
Lurker who never had a reason to post before who found something on twitter that might be of interest to the thread, dunno. Not sure what's up with the suspicion here. Everyone has to make a first post sometime.

Honestly for clarity I found out about this from a music site where people where talking about this guy, found the original callout post, saw he had a pony profile pic, checked if it'd been posted here prior, posted it here.
I see - sorry for the harsh response, and thank you for keeping your cool and replying civilly. By "incoherent garbage", I meant the text of the guy's post, of course.

Welcome to the Farms, btw.

First Name Last Name

Sum Ting Wong
kiwifarms.net
Going by Derpibooru, there's already plenty of people in the established fandom that will lap that shit up, wanting to see their cartoon horse show proselytize to the great unwashed.
View attachment 1953082
View attachment 1953087
View attachment 1953096

Of course, this is the same community that went into a moral crisis over a dumb OC that was literally created for shitposting, so it's not surprising.

Also, this show is going to be a Netflix series. And given how other Netflix animated series have attracted a massive lefty-SJW fanbase (She-Ra), I imagine the core G5 fanbase might become really insufferable.
Of course one of them has "first bisexual lead character" as their pfp.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Good lord, this is basically Star Trek: Picard all over again - fundamentally altering a universe and the behavior of the people that live in it just to give a dumb and dated "Orange Man Bad" message. Going by the spoilers being discussed on one site, the main protagonist is basically a college-lefty activist. Lol. Of course, a number of posters on said site are lapping it and the not so subtle "Orange Man was the worst thing ever!" message up like the good little consoomers they are.
Just what the world needs, zombie era Lisa Simpson as a pony.

A Sign

YEAAAA BARN
kiwifarms.net
So cartoon horses also went in the WOKE direction or are the og bronie autists just grasping at straws cause the new-gen is not "clop worthy" to them?

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
So cartoon horses also went in the WOKE direction or are the og bronie autists just grasping at straws cause the new-gen is not "clop worthy" to them?
Bronies are just fake fans and do not know how pony gens work (or how bad Hasbro gets sometimes). Then again, "G5" was branded that by Hasbro themselves, well-aware it does not actually count as such, seeing how every single generation had been an unconnected-to-previous clean slate.
Ironically, "G5" looks the most like actual G2, the gen bronies usually do not even know exists.

Tl,dr: the latter.