Votes: 16 17.0%
  • burger king

Votes: 19 20.2%

• Total voters

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are some MLP Little Golden books that have released recently (Big Baking Bonanza, Best Aunt Ever), and there are some releasing in about a month (Reading Rainboom, Egg-Cellent Costume Party). The art is cute.
upload_2018-3-29_3-25-30.png
upload_2018-3-29_3-26-15.png
upload_2018-3-29_3-30-58.png

Jaiman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
This is a really good animation, I want the community to support content like this, more often.
Fan animation? That legit looks and sounds like something that could be out of a Disney film, especially with that Disney villainess voice at the end. No "what a shame they wasted it on MLP shit" here, that is some serious talent all around.

BipolarPon

Sad Cyborg.
kiwifarms.net
I rather people waste there talents on fan projects like these, than say fetish stuff. But I'm kinda a prude when it comes to certain things.

BipolarPon

Sad Cyborg.
kiwifarms.net
@Aquinas

We have threads on people gushing on smash bros or pokemon, I think having a thread like this isn't super far fetched. Also thank you for bumping the thread.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
@Aquinas

We have threads on people gushing on smash bros or pokemon, I think having a thread like this isn't super far fetched. Also thank you for bumping the thread.

I don't even like this show and I'm still convinced getting rid of it is a mistake, now, aft3r hearing that. Don't get me started on the Sonic and Megaman sperging that needs to also be carefully contained.

Jaiman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any way I was gonna talk about the Season 8 finale but @Jaiman hasn't seen it, so I'm gonna reccomend his next avatar for halloween.
pinkie-jpg.572136
You could just hide it under a spoiler or something. It'll take me forever to finish season 8 and I'm not gonna stop people from discussing it.
Thanks, I'm gonna use this next year.

Panty Shroom

kiwifarms.net
Pony SFMs tend to be very good too, like this one:

Edit: Be sure to give RedAceOfSpades' channel a look, she's got loads more of these and they're great.

Last edited: